Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! (12933 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Visits Samoa, Head Of State And Others Give Life To Christ / 5 Birthday Gifts You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today / 5 Birthday Gift You Must Present To Jesus Christ Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by Deicide: 2:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
1 Reason you shouldn't....

Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by happney65: 2:20pm On Dec 25, 2016
veekid:

happney65, come and give your life to Christ; your Savior, your Jehovah.

Jehovah koo,Rasta niii.Yeye..

2 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by Menzy86(m): 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
The truth is those of us who believe in Jesus Christ, life after death, heaven and hell will still b safe when we die even if nothing happens afterwards if we lived a good life. The 'clever' people who don't will only have themselves to blame when otherwise becomes apparent to their souls.

I believe in one God, d father almighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all things visible and invisible.....
Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by ProfyJay(m): 2:25pm On Dec 25, 2016
gabsoft:
Here are the 12 Reasons
1)You can die any moment! No one knows his turn.
2)Your life is short here compare to eternity(everlasting life). 100,000,000,000yrs over there, you've not started!
3)Christ paid the supreme sacrifice over your life. Suffered, died & resurrect for all mankind!
4)Christ has the power to save you from hell. "O ru igi oyin(you are done for)" if you go to hell!
5)You must be born the second time to escape the second death. Certain!
6)God's judgement is indescribeably terrible on sinners. He is angry with sinners everyday!
7)You will regret if you die without Christ! Escape rout is Christ!
coolThe cleansing blood is still available.
9)The devil is decieving and recruiting many for hell.
10)You came naked, you shall go back naked.
11)Many people you know are in hell praying for you not to come there because The suffering of hell is everlasting.
12)Christ has gone to prepare a place for his followers in heaven.
Will you be there? His mercy is still available today...
Repent!

The Topic Should be about receiving the Alofe of Christ , not giving from Colossians 2:
13 King James Bible
And you, being dead in your sins and the uncircumcision of your flesh, hath he quickened together with him, having forgiven you all trespasses; .

We can evidently see that a sinner already is dead in trespasses and therefore needs to tTo RECEIVE John 3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

You have eternal life by believing the gospel

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by ndcide(m): 2:27pm On Dec 25, 2016
Menzy86:
The truth is those of us who believe in Jesus Christ, life after death, heaven and hell will still b safe when we die even if nothing happens afterwards if we lived a good life. The 'clever' people who don't will only have themselves to blame when otherwise becomes apparent to their souls.

I believe in one God, d father almighty, maker of heaven and earth, of all things visible and invisible.....

Please don't doubt the scriptures. The bible is clear about these things. my earlier post says a little about it.
Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by Menzy86(m): 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2016
ndcide:

Please don't doubt the scriptures. The bible is clear about these things. my earlier post says a little about it.
does it seem like I have doubts from what I posted?
Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by sirvibes: 2:39pm On Dec 25, 2016
Nice talk God we help us.

Secret Behind Nigeria Problem
Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by Fundamentalist: 2:48pm On Dec 25, 2016
Deicide:
1 Reason you shouldn't....

Who is that on the right, is it Jesus or jeffery hunters
Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by phlopholly: 2:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
I baffles me when I see people who do not believe in God come to the open to say there is no God and all that.
God gave us free will to decide our own destinies/faith.
If you choose not to believe in God, no body hold you. Dont know come to the open to say there is no God because you do not believe in Him.
I know for sure, there is a God who sits in the heavens, a Supreme being. I am a living testimony to His existence.
Until you have a personal encounter with the Supreme One, you will hardly believe in His existence.

Shalom
Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by jericco1(m): 2:50pm On Dec 25, 2016
it is not a must to give ur life to christ

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by sohans(m): 3:05pm On Dec 25, 2016
EdCure:
Amen. Merry Christmas.
same here bro. Wish u more of it in all goodness

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by wizjaybee(m): 3:23pm On Dec 25, 2016
phlopholly:
I baffles me when I see people who do not believe in God come to the open to say there is no God and all that.
God gave us free will to decide our own destinies/faith.
If you choose not to believe in God, no body hold you. Dont know come to the open to say there is no God because you do not believe in Him.
I know for sure, there is a God who sits in the heavens, a Supreme being. I am a living testimony to His existence.
Until you have a personal encounter with the Supreme One, you will hardly believe in His existence.

Shalom
And can you tell us about this physical personal encounter you had with him?

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 25, 2016
Great post.
Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by Legend87(m): 3:38pm On Dec 25, 2016
gabsoft:
Here are the 12 Reasons
2)Your life is short here compare to eternity(everlasting life). 100,000,000,000yrs over there, you've not started!
3)Christ paid the supreme sacrifice over your life. Suffered, died & resurrect for all mankind!
4)Christ has the power to save you from hell. "O ru igi oyin(you are done for)" if you go to hell!
6)God's judgement is indescribeably terrible on sinners. He is angry with sinners everyday!
11)Many people you know are in hell praying for you not to come there because The suffering of hell is everlasting.
Repent!

OP, death is inevitable. And so, is repentance and giving one's life to christ... But, do you believe in Re-Incarnation? If you do, you won't talk about 100million years.
Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by guassian: 3:42pm On Dec 25, 2016
Only Jesus can save, but most people are running from their saviour. Many who claim to have given their life to Christ are still sharing some parts of their lives with the devil.

Spiritual things are not forced on people because carnal mind cannot understand spiritual things. Those who think heaven and hell is just a cooked-up story will not live to tell the story. But those who have Faith which is the evidence of things not seen will be rewarded.

#IAMPROUDTOBEAFOOLFORCHRIST

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by InvertedHammer: 3:45pm On Dec 25, 2016
/
Even the ones that claim to be men of God are scared of death. They employ bodyguards and ride bulletproof cars.
They buy fancy jets to take them faster to fancy places but will hesitate to go to places that will guarantee them quickest return to the Father.

Is it that they don't want to join their Father or is there something they are not telling their gullible followers?

Religion is a scam. Q.E.D
/

2 Likes

Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by Otem2016: 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
guassian:
Only Jesus can save, but most people are running from their saviour. Many who claim to have given their life to Christ are still sharing some parts of their lives with the devil.

Spiritual things are not forced on people because carnal mind cannot understand spiritual things. Those who think heaven and hell is just a cooked-up story will not live to tell the story. But those who have Faith which is the evidence of things not seen will be rewarded.

#IAMPROUDTOBEAFOOLFORCHRIST
Mortals and ignorance are like 5 and 6. They assume Yahweh(Satan) the god of Yacob(the deceiver) as their Almighty God. That's way too funny. And those who gave their lives to this Satan manifesting as God Almighty to them shall be shocked with hell fire of this god. I am glad the knowledge of the true GOD is here. He is the father of all these small small gods you mortals are worshipping. He is the father of Olorun, Yahweh, Atum, Chaleb, Allah, Vishnu and other thousands of little gods. I am happy to be counted worthy to know mysteries even while I am still alive.

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by kayceeD2(m): 3:57pm On Dec 25, 2016
gabsoft:
Here are the 12 Reasons
Repent!
Back it up with bible verse
Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by balesh2lead: 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2016
Jesus doesn't die for you and he didn't come to save you. God sent him not to the whole world but for the people of Israel only. So don't get deceived

gabsoft:
Here are the 12 Reasons
Repent!
Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by trans4md(m): 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2016
I pray GOD will make them understand... I just pray. looking they do not see, hearing without understanding... they have been blinded by gods of this world.
Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by timoteus(m): 4:19pm On Dec 25, 2016
Akshow:
1. Don't be scared of death it's inevitable. Old people die, children die, all Christians, does that mean that God doesn't like them?

2. Many Christians get bored with long church programs. how's an everlasting life in heaven gonna be fun?

3. Ok lemme get this straight. Christ is Lord. he sacrifice himself to himself to save mankind from himself after giving them free will. Ok o

4. He has power to save from hell. But thousand of innocent children die of hunger and diseases but he didn't save them. Kontinew.

5. Born second time? Y?

6. Enough with the sin threat abeg. Who no de sin? I hope you know going by the standards of Holy books, 99% of mankind won't make it to heaven.

7. I won't be the only one to regret. There are millions of Muslims, bhuddist, Shintoist, etc that don't believe in Jesus.

8. The devil killed less than hundred people in the Bible, but our loving benevolent God wiped off the entire earth. Think about that.

9. Agreed.

10. Refer to number six

12. Pls tell him to come do something about the children that die of hunger. make he leave matter for Mathias

The only thing I love about your comment is No 7.
If the worst comes you will have company dere
grin
Smh
Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by phlopholly: 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
wizjaybee:
And can you tell us about this physical personal encounter you had with him?

I have been saved from a life threatning illness without having to use a drug or any procedure.
I pray you experience Him personally so that you can be saved.
Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by Akshow: 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
timoteus:

The only thing I love about your comment is No 7.
If the worst comes you will have company dere
grin
Smh
And if the Muslims are right, u will keep me company in hell.
Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by saleemema(m): 4:31pm On Dec 25, 2016
Nawa o.
Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by aliscomonaj: 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2016
Since Jesus(isah) son of man gave himself to Allah(God) i will surely emulate him by giving my life to Allah the Most high who created you and i, the living and the non-living. So therefore, if you are a Christian u have to act like him, since Jesus gave his life to God then same is expected of you. "Oh! Israel your lord our God is one".
Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by OluwaWizzy(m): 6:07pm On Dec 25, 2016
it takes only the holy spirit to heed words like dis into d heart of men, only God can save.. I jux pray numbers of persons get this and turn a new live, so as d essence of d post is fulfilled
Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by timoteus(m): 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2016
Akshow:
And if the Muslims are right, u will keep me company in hell.

Hmmmmmmm
Can they be right?
Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by iam4christ(f): 7:33pm On Dec 25, 2016
I pray God will enlighten us 2 knw Him more nd neva backslide...Nairalanders: Heaven nd He'll is real
Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by Akshow: 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2016
timoteus:

Hmmmmmmm
Can they be right?
can you be right too?
Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by paxonel(m): 7:49pm On Dec 25, 2016
Please enjoy your life.
Life is sweet.
Don't mind op and all these religjous people.
They will go and enjoy their lives after they will come here and shout, give your life to christ

1 Like

Re: 12 Reasons You Need To Give Your Life To Christ Today! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 25, 2016
How, did this make FP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is The Crucifixion Not Synonymous To Human Sacrifice? / The Story Of Moses: Bible And Quran' Be The Judge / Could You Give Me One Piece Of Significant Evidence Of A God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.