Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,985 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) (32084 Views)

Guy Caught After Disguising As Lady In Order To Kidnap Children In Rivers. Photo / "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man / Army Recovers Uniform & Weapon Of DSP Alkali, Aide Killed In Rivers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by Islie: 2:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
An atmosphere of gloom has enveloped Elele Community of Ikwerre Local Government Area of Rivers State after a 9-year-old girl was raped to death by yet to be identified persons.

The girl whose name was simply given as Miracle was abducted at about 5 pm on Wednesday, 13 January by yet to be identified rapists while returning from an errand for her mother.

Eyewitnesses said that her mother had sent her to buy some food stuffs for her within the busy Elele Roundabout, but she never returned.

After waiting endlessly, the worried mother had to raise the alarm and ran into their streets calling for help in case if anyone might have seen her.

A search party that was organised that night could not locate her.
However, the girl’s lifeless body was later found early in the morning of Thursday, 14 January within the vicinity of her family house.

A family source said that they woke up from sleep on the morning of Thursday, 14 January to behold the lifeless body of Miracle with blood all over her nose, mouth and private part.

Some Residents in the area are insinuating that she might have been used for ritual.
It was later found out that the elder brother to the late Miracle belongs to a cult group and has been in the custody of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad since last December last year.

There are insinuations that her death may be connected to a revenge by a rival cult group.

The Rivers Police Command is yet to react to the gruesome murder of the innocent minor.

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/01/16/9-year-old-girl-raped-to-death/

lalasticlala

PIC: Women weeping in Elele, Rivers State, over a 9-year-old raped to the death by unidentified persons

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by rollUP(m): 2:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
FTC! Oya bad Belle die na. cheesy

In other news. RIP to d innocent girl.
Evil ppl all around.
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by godfirstawe: 2:54pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hmmmmmm

Na wa ooo
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by phlamesG: 3:05pm On Jan 17, 2016
The fools who do this are often insecure

This man deserves to be hanged

Btw endtime rape

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by StefanSalvatore: 3:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
I dnt evn knw wat 2 type sef, d rate at which our little gals r bn raped by bloody paedophiles is now becoming overwhelming. Wat a brutal way 2 die, rip 2 her but i'm tired of typing rip everytym but wat r we 2 do

I tink it's high tym our government take dis issue of rape very crious by maybe mounting CCTV cameras in all parts of d country (20 yrs tym i knw say e neva hapn) due 2 our corrupt government, but i pray e happen sha b4 d animals kill all our gals finish

8 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by Chanchit: 3:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
The cause of her death has been ascertain so no need to swear too much,btw o I thought you said you havethe pix, don't tell me those women opening mouth anyhow is the pix you are referring to.

4 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by emmyw(m): 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
hmmm
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by Onyenna(m): 3:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
Jeeez! How can a human being do this to a child! It's so damn painful.....what a loss.....

Rest in Peace lil girl......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by sczeska: 10:24pm On Jan 17, 2016
Tragic
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by Bantino(m): 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
When will all these end?

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by davvyRanking: 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
as in this life sef##damn!
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by DeviIhimself: 10:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
TonyeBarcanista comes to my mind cheesy

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by gerytony(m): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
god is watching
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by amunkita(m): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
So Ade people reside in Rivers

The killers ve Uwa Mmebi heart..

Almost cried now, only to remember the word called KARMA.

Rip young heart.
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by ademega(m): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
j
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by slyng(m): 10:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
Omaseo
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by ruggedboy01: 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
Jess christ shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by jamex93(m): 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
Chai
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by ladyF(f): 10:27pm On Jan 17, 2016
shocked news like this leave you in shock cry

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by jamesversion: 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
The rapist should be hanged to die.

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by ifytomtom: 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
Who do we point at now, but who ever did this will never I mean smell peace from this moment angry

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by ournaijablog(f): 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
it is indeed the end times
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
uncool
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:33pm On Jan 17, 2016
angry angry angry

RIP Miracle
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by Software202(m): 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2016
chai!
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
Oh jeez!
The poster above me though undecided
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by Senorita123(f): 10:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
I felt really bad reading this. d kind of news I read these days makes me want Jesus to come so soon despite my unrighteousness.. Too much evil in this world and shedding of innocent blood. And to all cultists or aspiring ones, its high time u realized that joining a secret cult isn't only risky for u, but also puts your family and loved ones lives at risk too....

3 Likes

Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 17, 2016
Na here I serve o. Y na! Ikwerre.... So did the poor child's life make d wrongs of the brother right Say no to cultism. Nobody deserves to die like this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Felebration;Fights Breaks Out At African Shrine In Lagos, Suspects Arrested.PICS / Hoodlums Attack Presidential Task Force At Tin Can Port (photos, Video) - Report / Man Feeds His Daughter Faeces In Port Harcourt, Remanded In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.