Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,735 members, 7,820,541 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) (32086 Views)

Guy Caught After Disguising As Lady In Order To Kidnap Children In Rivers. Photo / "My Friend's Girlfriend Was Raped To Death In Libya" - Nigerian Man / Army Recovers Uniform & Weapon Of DSP Alkali, Aide Killed In Rivers (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by LaRoyalHighness(f): 10:38pm On Jan 17, 2016
Don't sleep until the person or persons that did this run mad.
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
There should be a grave consequence for Rape, I can't even stand hearing that word, it. Irritates me as hell...
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by PraiseSuccess: 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
What a loss. Fellows this is wickedness in the highest order.
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by invincible007(m): 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
OMG... Meanwhile check out http://www.milveterans..com everything is real.
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by Fourwinds: 10:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
KARMA is coming for HEADS no doubt
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
Really sick nd tired of all these stories! Why must they keep happening?
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by kaziblake(f): 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
Jesus!!!
Wicked men who can't keep their stupid dicks,9yrs old girl
He will never have peace,the spirit of the the girl will taunt and chase him till he dies.
Lord have mercy on your children.
To train a girl child in 9ja isn't easy.

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by nephemmy(m): 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
mercy Lord
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by cardoctor(m): 10:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
Nigerian police are still 500 years behind time so this case would be buried like all the rest. God protect our children.
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by seenter84: 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
This is depressing
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by Agrika: 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2016
Sometimes I read stories like these and can't help to ask God where are you?
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by farouk0403(m): 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2016
I jst de watch Nigeria is turning to india small by small
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by mobaladf: 11:03pm On Jan 17, 2016
God help us
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by Meritocracy: 11:06pm On Jan 17, 2016
The rape case is rampat because our lawyers and law enforcement agents are so useless that they never pronounce death sentence for rapist but when you revenge they would say you take law into your hand.
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by Damicares(f): 11:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
Hmm.. Cruel world
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by AyoolaIgwe(m): 11:12pm On Jan 17, 2016
StefanSalvatore:
I dnt evn knw wat 2 type sef, d rate at which our little gals r bn raped by bloody paedophiles is now becoming overwhelming. Wat a brutal way 2 die, rip 2 her but i'm tired of typing rip everytym but wat r we 2 do

I tink it's high tym our government take dis issue of rape very crious by maybe mounting CCTV cameras in all parts of d country (20 yrs tym i knw say e neva hapn) due 2 our corrupt government, but i pray e happen sha b4 d animals kill all our gals finish

wot I think can be done is for paedophiles in positions of political authority to resign. u know wot I mean...
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
Cultist and sleeping with virgins. O God arise speedily and avenge her death over the men's lives. Let them be impotent for the rest of their lives and their daughters experience the same.

But wait o, hope d girl's father did not do something like that too that karma's curse is catching up with him now. Bcus I've heard of such before.
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by Orikinla(m): 11:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
Islie:

www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/01/16/9-year-old-girl-raped-to-death/

PIC: Women weeping in Elele, Rivers State, over a 9-year-old raped to the death by unidentified persons
. The careless mother caused the death of her daughter. How can you send a 9 year old child on errand in a town notorious for cultists, ritual killers , kidnappers, robbers and other criminal and evil people? Nigeria is full of demonic people. Churches are busy collecting offerings and tithes and schools are busy collecting fees and levies and local governments are busy collecting taxes and they have failed to run public service announcements on daily dangers and evils in every community in Nigeria. A girl of similar age was raped to death in a school toilet during school hours in Nigeria. Nigeria is broken. Careless parents, careless schools, careless churches, careless mosques and careless government make a careless society. We are not doing our best to protect our defenceless and powerless children, i have seen better parenting among sheep than Nigerian parents. Idiots should not have children. No child asked to be born by poor or re-tarded parents. Please, for the fear of God, if you cannot protect and provide for children, don't have them.
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by watered(m): 11:26pm On Jan 17, 2016
Money dem no get
Sense the boy no get

Why on earth should anyone join a cult group?

Shun cultism
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by blimeyVic(m): 11:36pm On Jan 17, 2016
Rest in Peace dear. Your case represents one out of a million other unreported rape cases . Will the perpetrators be found? Only God knows.
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by armadeo(m): 11:56pm On Jan 17, 2016
classicboss2:
Rip !!!

Hot Girl Boobs Picture By Boyfriend Leaked

[See Photos Here] http://unityexpo.ga/forum2_theme_112528370.xhtml?tema=72

While I understand the need to draw traffic I also feel you should have common sense to know where not to advertise your crap.

This thread is one of such.
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by Lollipop247(f): 11:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
It's a pity kids are now an endangered specie in this terrible country. I dnt even know if it's wickedness, poverty , lack of proper upbringing or everything join together .
May God deliver us!!!!!
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by Nobody: 2:00am On Jan 18, 2016
Only in the south south. cry
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by wwwkaycom(m): 4:00am On Jan 18, 2016
yeah! its because Wike the wicked is in charge
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by Godmother(f): 5:52am On Jan 18, 2016
RIP to the poor, innocent so. She has gone to be with the Lord where she will have sorrow and pain no more.
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by Nobody: 7:15am On Jan 18, 2016
Obviously the work of a family member and those women shedding crocodile tears now the culprit. sad
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by neocortex: 8:36am On Jan 18, 2016
Senorita123:
I felt really bad reading this. d kind of news I read these days makes me want Jesus to come so soon despite my unrighteousness.. Too much evil in this world and shedding of innocent blood. And to all cultists or aspiring ones, its high time u realized that joining a secret cult isn't only risky for u, but also puts your family and loved ones lives at risk too....

Perish that thought Jesus is never coming, so you might as well proffer pragmatic solutions
instead of praying to null.

RIP to the girl and many the perpetrators be found.
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 18, 2016
Occult bother maybe it's revenge. What a sick world the black man lives in... I weep cry cry cry
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by bqlekan(m): 9:04am On Jan 18, 2016
This is terrible.. we live in a weird work, where every infant is a potential rape victim.. where do we go from here?
Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by glossy6(f): 9:56am On Jan 18, 2016
LaRoyalHighness:
Don't sleep until the person or persons that did this run mad.

AMEN

1 Like

Re: 9-year-old Raped To Death In Rivers (photo) by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 18, 2016
e no go pass rituals nah. all these small small demons and their acts! they have migrated from the west to infest their acts on the southerners.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Master Busts His 10-Year-Old Apprentice’s Head For Disobeying Him. Graphic Pics / Hoodlums Attack Presidential Task Force At Tin Can Port (photos, Video) - Report / Thunderstorm Kills Three Suspected Kidnappers In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.