Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,920 members, 7,835,073 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan (19241 Views)

Dasuki Gate: “I Am Not Surprised, He Has Always Demonstrated His Ignorance“, CAC / Probe Looters In APC, Nigerians Tell Buhari / Common Lies Nigerians Tell Themselves About Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan by Rolings: 5:09am On Jan 18, 2016
Firefire:
story for the gods...

A wicked and generation of brainwashed children of hate and anger asks for a sign or for Dr. Jonathan to speak up! Sorry, but none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.

Until APC tells Nigerians the source of their campaign fund, expect no response from the most democratic president in the history of Nigeria.

Some of the sources of Apc campaign funds include voluntary donations by supporters ,contributions by party members and well wishers and party big wigs . Nigerians now know the source of pdp campaign funds to be money meant for purchase of arms for soldiers ,gej, pdp and their supporters should be tried for murder of soldiers. heartless people
Re: DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan by nobeku: 6:45am On Jan 18, 2016
Firefire:
story for the gods...

A wicked and generation of brainwashed children of hate and anger asks for a sign or for Dr. Jonathan to speak up! Sorry, but none will be given it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.

Until APC tells Nigerians the source of their campaign fund, expect no response from the most democratic president in the history of Nigeria.
Just imagine the trash coming out of your mouth... So you are now giving conditions that is to be met before Jonathan will do the right thing?Well, it's obvious who your kind of person is.

1 Like

Re: DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan by nobeku: 6:49am On Jan 18, 2016
SillyeRabbit:
Forget about that chibok stuff. Na scam. If the thing really happened and those girls were believed to be inside sambisa forest at a particular time, why didn't naija government use air force to combat bokoharam boys and rescue those girls ? oh dear.
grin
That is the point.. Jonathan at the time did not act quick.. oh well,or they were busy sharing money that the Chibok saga had to wait for more "important" issues..
Re: DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan by nobeku: 6:50am On Jan 18, 2016
seedsower:
Now let me bail ex presido out....
Fmr President Jonathan gave Dasuki money to buy arms (division of labour) for the military to be fully equipped in order to fight his misguided brothers and safe his own northern people but then he decides to share the money which is fraudulent misrepresentation among-st his few allies.

I WILL BE RIGHT BACK.
IGNORANCE is a choice.. You have embraced that choice.. Carry on!
Re: DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan by nobeku: 6:54am On Jan 18, 2016
9jawikileaks:
as sensitive as this case is every true Nigerian deserves an explanation from GEJ on Dasuki gate.
NB: we know that #dasukigate was used to fund the last elections by pdp.
The question? Who funded the presidential election of APC and how did they get the billions used?
A fight against corruption should not be monopolised. It should be diversified to every aspect of the system.
You this son of a shoe cobbler, you are here to disgrace your background again?Help your life for once..

1 Like

Re: DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan by nobeku: 6:57am On Jan 18, 2016
GENT95:
ATTENTION! ATTENTION!!!

With respect to the missing Chibok girls, missing soldiers,
missing 20 billion dollars and now, missing budget. All
Nigerians are advised to hold their wives, husbands, or children if you are married, also hold your boyfriend or girlfriend if you have one and any other valuables so that they won't miss in this country. Citizens are also advised to start looking for a new country as Nigeria could be declared
missing on the map any time soon. Be warned.
Dry....
Re: DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 7:06am On Jan 18, 2016
Rolings:

Some of the sources of Apc campaign funds include voluntary donations by supporters ,contributions by party members and well wishers and party big wigs . Nigerians now know the source of pdp campaign funds to be money meant for purchase of arms for soldiers ,gej, pdp and their supporters should be tried for murder of soldiers. heartless people
So Apc got their Billions during election from contributions? You are a clown!
Re: DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan by seguntijan(m): 7:30am On Jan 18, 2016
Anybody who enriches himself with funds meant to fight terrorism is worst than a terrorist

1 Like

Re: DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan by seguntijan(m): 7:31am On Jan 18, 2016
Anybody who enriches himself with funds meant to fight terrorism is worst than a terrorist

Re: DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan by adanny01(m): 7:46am On Jan 18, 2016
igboboy3:
[size=14pt] There is no need for Jonathan to speak.

This government will only use his words as Season 2 Episode 1 in this Telemundo trial. Lai Muhammed and co will start ejaculating new propaganda with whatever he says.

He has already said he didn't authorise $2.1 billion. What else do you want him to tell you? His ATM pin?

[/size]

NOIweala who released the money said she got the orders to do so by the President. Dasuki said he did, Dokpesi said same and even Olisa Metuh said the president authorised him to spend the money! All of them were authorized to spend the money one way or another by the same man, GEJ.

GEJ saying otherwise is confussing especially that every finger of his accomplices are pointing towards him. If he were'nt respected, he would have been in a cell right now.
Re: DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan by trytim100(m): 7:46am On Jan 18, 2016
ijustdey:

■Nigerians demand explanations from ex-president

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/dasuk-i-gate-speak-up-jonathan/

who are the Nigerian? APC?
Re: DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan by trytim100(m): 7:50am On Jan 18, 2016
Kayoski:
abi o..
oga jona kon explain ursef
one day u go go police station go explain waiting u no knw
Re: DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan by adanny01(m): 7:58am On Jan 18, 2016
Firefire:
story for the gods...

It is people like you who will first say "burn him alive" when someone is caught for stealing a goat but when your own brother is caught, you will say "the goat was even sick".

Let every man caught for stealing face the law. The one who is not caught will certainly return and his day will come.

I am disgusted by Nigerians who find any means to justify or divert attention from looters. No ordinary Nigerian has the moral right to say what you are saying.

1 Like

Re: DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan by Kayoski(m): 7:59am On Jan 18, 2016
trytim100:
one day u go go police station go explain waiting u no knw
na ur portion be that..
Re: DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 18, 2016
CaptPlanet:

Guy! Go marry.....lmao!
I'm 15years o
Re: DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan by CaptPlanet(m): 9:03am On Jan 18, 2016
rhema4u:

I'm 15years o

Lol. Most ppl here don't even know the program speak out. U have to be born around the 1980's to know it
Re: DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan by sunshine1974(m): 9:52am On Jan 18, 2016
U have said it all. GEJ has to speak up atleast.
Sweetlemon:
I really don't understand why the heat should be on Dasuki and whoever when there was a C-in-C who had to give his express and formal approval before monies of such magnitude could be withdrawn. It's like blaming the watchdog for a burglary incident while the nightwatchman himself is left off the hook. Makes no sense to me.
Re: DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan by alexis17(m): 11:31am On Jan 18, 2016
Firefire:
story for the gods...

we are talking about a better Nigeria u are talking about APC. fool can u name 5 achievement ur so called democratic president ?
Re: DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan by alexis17(m): 11:34am On Jan 18, 2016
IyfeNamikaze:
fools how many times is he going to tell you people that he never signed a check of 2.1millon dollars throughout his tenure?

keep fooling yourselves sha
so who sign??

1 Like

Re: DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan by Nobody: 11:34am On Jan 18, 2016
CaptPlanet:

Lol. Most ppl here don't even know the program speak out. U have to be born around the 1980's to know it

kikikiki.

I miss that program. I also miss "I need to know". enjoying the single life sha

1 Like

Re: DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan by yungcheda(m): 12:08pm On Jan 18, 2016
Gej don't owe u any explanation. If he is guilty, go get him otherwise, just shut up. Is dansuki his brother abi father that he gej needs to come and save?? Middle finger to you bastards!
Re: DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan by muktarmtt(m): 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
Firefire:
story for the gods...

you are big too*l
Re: DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan by muktarmtt(m): 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
Firefire:
story for the gods...

you are big foo*l
Re: DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan by CaptPlanet(m): 1:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
rhema4u:

kikikiki.

I miss that program. I also miss "I need to know". enjoying the single life sha

Chei bros!!! I duff my hat for u.
Re: DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan by Firefire(m): 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
muktarmtt:
you are big foo*l

Sorry!
Re: DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan by Onyiido: 2:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
http://sunnewsonline.com/new/dasuk-i-gate-speak-up-jonathan/

[/quote]Who are the nigerians, speak up for yourselves u heartless politicians $ let nigerians be. Apc won't tell us about their own share-wicked poli-thief-cians
Re: DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan by Rolings: 2:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So Apc got their Billions during election from contributions? You are a clown!

Of course ,were you expecting them to make only millions? You are the real clown for thinking Apc won't raise billions from contributions when only one person can give a million naira.
Re: DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
CaptPlanet:

Chei bros!!! I duff my hat for u.
smiley Respect to you Sir!

1 Like

Re: DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan by Excuzeme: 8:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
Bollinger:

Are you serious? Because he is the most "democratic president" in your eyes, he shouldn't be questioned about the massive fraud that was discovered under his watch? The problem with Nigeria is not it's leaders but it's citizens. You all really deserve the leaders you have.

You nailed it!

Honestly, at times l wonder what it is that Boko Haram says or gives to these innocent Girls or Boys that makes them to "willingly" submit their life to Shekau and blow themselves up in a suicide-bombing act?

But then when l read these children that support PDP saying the president has no right to question his Predecesor about the massive fraud and looting that went on right under his nose and watch..... l now understand that some people can willingly decide to enslave themselves and their generation yet unborn, and ge so happy doing so! angry angry

Its called blissful Ignorance! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan by Excuzeme: 8:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
adanny01:

It is people like you who will first say "burn him alive" when someone is caught for stealing a goat but when your own brother is caught, you will say "the goat was even sick".

Let every man caught for stealing face the law. The one who is not caught will certainly return and his day will come.

I am disgusted by Nigerians who find any means to justify or divert attention from looters. No ordinary Nigerian has the moral right to say what you are saying.

Hahahhahahaa... dont kill me with laughter o!

Such pathetic "excuse" for criminality!

And they will say it without flinching or bathing an eyelid!
shocked shocked shocked

I hope people like that are in the minority (and it seems l am just wishful thinking) otherwise this country and this generation is doomed!
Re: DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan by Excuzeme: 8:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
adanny01:

NOIweala who released the money said she got the orders to do so by the President. Dasuki said he did, Dokpesi said same and even Olisa Metuh said the president authorised him to spend the money! All of them were authorized to spend the money one way or another by the same man, GEJ.

GEJ saying otherwise is confussing especially that every finger of his accomplices are pointing towards him. If he were'nt respected, he would have been in a cell right now.

When asked, GEJ said: "I never signed any $2.1 Billion cheque but if you want to know who did, I THINK AMERICA WILL KNOW". grin

Now, what else do you expect him to say.... after that his "standard America will know" response? shocked shocked

Dearis God Ooooo, if all those people are lying against my husband! I cant take food to him in prison.
Re: DASUKI GATE: Speak Up, Nigerians Tell Jonathan by badesco(m): 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
The former president is not obliged to speak, so it is better to maintained his silence. Let us cast our mind back to Obj time when all former head of states, including PMB were invited to oputa panel. It is on record that none of them appeared, meaning that, they are above the law.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos / NNPC Mega Stations Increase Fuel Price By N4/litre / Senators Seeking To Topple State Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.