Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,865 members, 7,813,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos (19229 Views)

New Photo Of Amina Ali And Her Daughter (Released Chibok Girl) / Amina Ali And Her Baby Meet Buhari At The Presidential Villa (photos) / Rescued Amina Ali Her Child And Husband (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by dainformant(m): 10:38pm On May 18, 2016
Here's an update from the Nigerian Army on the Chibok schoolgirl who was rescued from the bondage of Boko Haram sect after two years abduction.

The rescued Chibok school girl, Amina Ali, was airlifted by Nigeria Air Force Super Puma aircraft from Damboa to Maiduguri alongside her baby and supposed husband, Mohammed Hayatu.

Prior to that they were examined at Air Force medical facility and were found to be stable and normal blood pressure was observed.

Thereafter, she was released to the Operation LAFIYA DOLE headquarters for further investigation and handing over.

After preliminary investigation, the rescued girl and her baby has been handed over to Borno State Governor, His Excellency, Honourable Kashim Shetima, at Government house, Maiduguri this evening by the Acting General Officer Commanding 7 Division, Brigadier General Victor Ezugwu in a brief ceremony.

It is believed that she will be brought to Abuja tomorrow along with her parents to meet with Mr President.

Meanwhile, the supposed husband is undergoing further investigation at Joint Intelligence Centre. It should be noted that Mohammed Hayatu is well treated in line with Operation LAFIYA DOLE Rules of Engagement regarding insurgents who voluntarily surrender to the military.

Colonel Sani Kukasheka Usman
Acting Director Army Public Relations

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/05/rescued-chibok-girl-undergoes-medical.html

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by dainformant(m): 10:39pm On May 18, 2016

Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 10:40pm On May 18, 2016
thank God for her return

4 Likes

Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by chriskosherbal(m): 10:41pm On May 18, 2016
OK I see
Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by PrettyCrystal: 10:42pm On May 18, 2016
may the rest be found. Amen

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by raker300: 10:42pm On May 18, 2016
See the dirty creature that got her pregnant sef. Mumu get mind to sit near am sef for this kin time

What's it with these people and banging underaged girls?

Is it that their va-jay-jay is tighter or what?

See the Mumu man face sef be like back of Nyash

8 Likes

Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by sademola: 10:45pm On May 18, 2016
where's that lousy governor? The son of a pamper wearing mum!

13 Likes

Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by temitemi1(m): 10:50pm On May 18, 2016
Another packaged lie cool cool

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by Tolexander: 10:51pm On May 18, 2016
So this news about this girl will overshadow all news on subsidy removal and protest.

Hmmmm

6 Likes

Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by Nobody: 10:52pm On May 18, 2016
What are we going to call the boko haram baby?
Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by ojun50(m): 10:52pm On May 18, 2016
Bokoharm governor carrying bokoharm baby like say him they carry sheet. Bt i sorry for d girl kind of

any way wish her quick recovery

5 Likes

Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by PrettyCrystal: 11:01pm On May 18, 2016
so u have already condemned the innocent baby by labelling him Boko Haram baby.. God forgive u
ojun50:
Bokoharm governor carrying bokoharm baby like say him they carry sheet. Bt i sorry for d girl kind of

any way wish her quick recovery

8 Likes

Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by Melancholy(m): 11:03pm On May 18, 2016
Yeah, What a virtuoso displayed by our honourable armed forces! We now begin to advance to that level of perfect clime like the western world. No wonder our appointment as temporary member of UNO security council is not a mistake! Naija the giant of africa.

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by ojun50(m): 11:03pm On May 18, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
so u have already condemned the innocent baby by labelling him Boko Haram baby.. God forgive u

nd u too
Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by lovedatruth(m): 11:31pm On May 18, 2016
D girl be like-whc kin wahala be all dis one nw.
Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by raker300: 11:39pm On May 18, 2016
The girl in the first pic be like "na fradenunu sure pass now oooo"
Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by 4Kemzy(m): 11:51pm On May 18, 2016
All nah wash. This is pure gimmicks by the propagandist government. To compensate the players, they will be sent out for rehab in far away place. These are dreaded terrorist who should be shot on sight.

4 Likes

Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by Pidggin(f): 1:50am On May 19, 2016
It is funny how the sudden release of this supposed Chibok girl, has downplayed the present strike and fuel hike. Is this not a well planned scam to distract us from these issues?

Does the Lafiya dole rules stipulate that a Boko Haram member should be given medical examination in the same hospital and room with his captives?

Hope all ends well, if this is true

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by alizma: 2:00am On May 19, 2016
Pidggin:
It is funny how the sudden release of this supposed Chibok girl, has downplayed the present strike and fuel hike. Is this not a well planned scam to distract us from these issues?

Does the Lafiya dole rules stipulate that a Boko Haram member should be given medical examination in the same hospital and room with his captives?

Hope all ends well, if this is true
it is indeed not every woman that deserve to be called a mother, I can't imagine how a woman will look at all this and call it a scam but hope to be called a mother someday. may God forgive you and save you from what you called a scam.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by Pidggin(f): 2:29am On May 19, 2016
alizma:
[s][/s]
it is indeed not every woman that deserve to be called a mother, I can't imagine how a woman will look at all this and call it a scam but hope to be called a mother someday. may God forgive you and save you from what you called a scam[s][/s].

What does motherhood have to do with what I posted

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by Nobody: 2:33am On May 19, 2016
Nigeria should divide, our tribes are not alike at all
Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by Jirate(m): 6:16am On May 19, 2016
Girl, Welcome back from wherever, please tell Buhari if you meet him that Nigerians are not Comfortable with his Change, it is clearly going in the Wrong Direction. Sorry to be sending you an errand so soon.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 6:31am On May 19, 2016
nawa oo
Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by PrettyCrystal: 6:42am On May 19, 2016
IPAD
Manseydour:
Nigeria should divide, our tribes are not alike at all

1 Like

Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by longayink: 10:02am On May 19, 2016
Chibok Kidnap was all about having a northern Muslim take over Aso Rock. The rest is history.

2 Likes

Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by Gbemini(m): 10:03am On May 19, 2016
I WISH TO LAY MY HANDS ON DAT ANIMAL CALLED HIS HUSBAND......OLORIBURUKU SOMEBODY
Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by rita25(f): 10:04am On May 19, 2016
my heart bleeds whenever I read a story about this gyel and others...........kai I can imagine their pains

3 Likes

Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by Time2Smile(m): 10:06am On May 19, 2016
[While I understand the skepticism by some, the story doesn't seem that far-fetched to me. And the young girl is probably exhibiting the famous "Stockholm Syndrome", which describes the process whereby captives and hostages develop emotional attachment to their captors and kidnappers. That is also understandable as that was probably the girls first taste of intimacy, especially if the supposed "husband' didn't maltreat her. And also let us remember the power of motherhood, I am sure she would do anything to protect that child of hers which may entail looking out for the father.
Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by Pangea: 10:07am On May 19, 2016
angry
Something is fundamentally wrong with these military people.
Why are they showing the young girl with that paedophile and calling the rapist her husband?
Is that mofo not supposed to be under lock and key now?
And being subjected to the most rigorous and severe kind of interrogation?

May be they need to be reminded that the young lady was kidnapped, raped and forced to marry the bastard?
Is that not a crime?
In fact taking pictures with the idiot is enough to make my blood boil!

2 Likes

Re: Amina Ali Undergoes Medical Examination, Meets Gov Shetima. See Photos by incomintop: 10:08am On May 19, 2016
Apc and story
I know they will release the remaining girls before May 29
That's what Buhari will use as achievement in his May 29th speech

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue / Lagos’ll Experience Blackout Today —TCN / Just In: Dino Melaye Finally Meets Bail Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.