Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

This Picture Of Patoranking Will Leave You Rolling With Laughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Picture Of Patoranking Will Leave You Rolling With Laughter (2325 Views)

'Mr P' Peter Okoye’s Garage Will Leave You In Awe (Photos) / No Lie! These 9 Posts From Basketmouth May Have You Rolling With Laughter, As I / Cute Photo Of Patoranking And Cynthia Morgan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Picture Of Patoranking Will Leave You Rolling With Laughter by phlamesG: 3:30pm On Jan 17, 2016
grin grin

Funny guy

#whayasay

Re: This Picture Of Patoranking Will Leave You Rolling With Laughter by Twaci(f): 3:43pm On Jan 17, 2016
Actually it got me wondering on what grade of weed he's on undecided

5 Likes

Re: This Picture Of Patoranking Will Leave You Rolling With Laughter by Nightie(f): 3:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
Still looking at d pic, wondering watz funny abt it.

1 Like

Re: This Picture Of Patoranking Will Leave You Rolling With Laughter by nuelzy: 4:23pm On Jan 17, 2016
looks weird
Re: This Picture Of Patoranking Will Leave You Rolling With Laughter by phlamesG: 4:52pm On Jan 17, 2016
Nightie:
Still looking at d pic, wondering watz funny abt it.
it's not my fault you have no sense of humour

2 Likes

Re: This Picture Of Patoranking Will Leave You Rolling With Laughter by Greenbuoy(m): 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2016
osogbo weed at work!
Re: This Picture Of Patoranking Will Leave You Rolling With Laughter by Frank3n2(m): 8:08pm On Jan 17, 2016
I didn't even smile undecided
Re: This Picture Of Patoranking Will Leave You Rolling With Laughter by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
This is not patoran
king.patoran has very dark lips

(1) (Reply)

This Is What Happens When You Put Your H0t Sexy Body Into An Undersize Dressj / Checkout This Hilarious Photo Of Newly Wedded Husband handling Wife's Backside / Stop Disgracing Womanhood! Please Is This Pre-birthday Or ‘pre-ashewo’18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.