Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,774 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:33 AM

Is There Anyone Who Can Deliver Liters Of Soup And Stew To Me In Port Harcourt? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is There Anyone Who Can Deliver Liters Of Soup And Stew To Me In Port Harcourt? (2259 Views)

Wife Caught Her Cheating Husband With Another Lady, Pours Hot Soup On Him / Ewedu Soup Kills Policeman, His Pregnant Wife, Entire Family, 2 Dogs In Kaduna / Nurse Helps Deliver A Baby On A Train In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Anyone Who Can Deliver Liters Of Soup And Stew To Me In Port Harcourt? by Joy1706(f): 4:53pm On Jan 17, 2016
The above subject matter refers. Or pls refer me to someone. Thanks
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Deliver Liters Of Soup And Stew To Me In Port Harcourt? by Remii(m): 5:00pm On Jan 17, 2016
go buy soup at spar at the port harcourt mall

1 Like

Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Deliver Liters Of Soup And Stew To Me In Port Harcourt? by Guliver(m): 5:04pm On Jan 17, 2016
am here
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Deliver Liters Of Soup And Stew To Me In Port Harcourt? by donbenedict(m): 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2016
When your wife doesn't knw how to cook, things like this happen! cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Deliver Liters Of Soup And Stew To Me In Port Harcourt? by ogawisdom(m): 5:47pm On Jan 17, 2016
Arrange with restaurants around u mama ngozi n mama nkechi r at ur service tongue

1 Like

Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Deliver Liters Of Soup And Stew To Me In Port Harcourt? by okirewaju(f): 6:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
Seems you are expecting?

Congrats
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Deliver Liters Of Soup And Stew To Me In Port Harcourt? by dangotesmummy: 6:58pm On Jan 17, 2016
grin grin
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Deliver Liters Of Soup And Stew To Me In Port Harcourt? by poshestmina(f): 1:07am On Jan 18, 2016
I can deliver gallons and drums too embarassed
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Deliver Liters Of Soup And Stew To Me In Port Harcourt? by Agrika: 9:32am On Jan 18, 2016
See me, I can deliver good and hygienic soups and stews of different varieties.
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Deliver Liters Of Soup And Stew To Me In Port Harcourt? by Joy1706(f): 1:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
donbenedict:
When your wife doesn't knw how to cook, things like this happen! cheesy
My friend keep quiet. Don't display your ignorance

3 Likes

Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Deliver Liters Of Soup And Stew To Me In Port Harcourt? by Joy1706(f): 1:09pm On Jan 21, 2016
okirewaju:
Seems you are expecting?

Congrats
Thanks
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Deliver Liters Of Soup And Stew To Me In Port Harcourt? by Joy1706(f): 1:10pm On Jan 21, 2016
Agrika:
See me, I can deliver good and hygienic soups and stews of different varieties.
Where should I see you? You didn't drop a contact no.
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Deliver Liters Of Soup And Stew To Me In Port Harcourt? by Eteo: 5:22pm On Jan 21, 2016
Yes I can. PM me.
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Deliver Liters Of Soup And Stew To Me In Port Harcourt? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2016
litres of soup ko litres of crude oil ni. some men de suffer sha
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Deliver Liters Of Soup And Stew To Me In Port Harcourt? by Mznaett: 9:35am On Mar 10, 2017
Joy1706:
Where should I see you? You didn't drop a contact no.
Madam,are you still interested in this?
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Deliver Liters Of Soup And Stew To Me In Port Harcourt? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2017
Pm me your email address or contact and I will give you a perfect hand.

Thank me later.
Re: Is There Anyone Who Can Deliver Liters Of Soup And Stew To Me In Port Harcourt? by veneza(f): 6:31pm On Mar 13, 2017
Am Very much interested, and you will be glad you did contact NOW NOW FOOD and KITCHEN SERVICE, 09029290684.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria's Biggest: The Lagos International Food And Drinks Festival Holds / 17 Things All Men Can Relate To[photos] / Nigerian Lady Discovered Her Hubby Was Born Without A Penis After Wedding (photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.