Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday (2716 Views)

Fayose In Abuja Court For Nnamdi Kanu's Trial (Photo) / 'Buhari Let My People Go': IPOB Supporters Storm Abuja Court Today For Kanu / Sule Lamido, Sons Arrive Abuja Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by Joshkeith(m): 11:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
Or if you think making the mistake with the I for "i"is one capitol offence, you should look at ur post well and now realize you did not even put a "you" in a particular sentence.
Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by theDEVILisHERE: 11:20pm On Jan 17, 2016
ezenwajunior:
Reports say pro-Biafra protesters are likely to storm a Federal High Court in Abuja on Monday, January 18, 2016.
This coming following reports that their leader, Nnamdi Kanu will be appearing in same court by 9.00am and will be represented by a new lawyer, a reputable Senior Advocate of Nigeria (SAN). Some pro-Biafra protesters during a recent demonstration.
Reports say they may return to the streets next week Monday. According to Igberetv, the SAN whose identity has been hidden, will appear in court with Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor to represent the leader of the Indigenous People Of Biafra (IPOB).
While counting the gains of getting a new legal practitioner to represent the pro-Biafran in court, IPOB says Ejiofor has been able to among other things, secure the release of over 100 IPOB members locked up in Abuja prison, file a motion at the High court that compels the DSS to bring Kanu to court in person each time there is a hearing, file the bail application which has resulted in the director having a hearing on Monday next week.
GOOD
VERY GOOD

1 Like

Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by CharlesIyke414(m): 11:31pm On Jan 17, 2016
EasternPride:

Did awo drink medicine meant to cure rat madness?
yes or no?
Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by 1after: 11:50pm On Jan 17, 2016
SegunAdewole:
Joshkeith, do you.know that hausas would have left this country if buhari had lost the election? Why must they have the right to leave, while others don't? Does that sound like an equal partnership? You are as ibo as i am yoruba but the truth will always shine forth regardless. So you want kanu's followers to abandon him so that some people will claim the ibos have sold him? you are very wicked.

Numerous cameras will be live on that day and buari's police and soldiers can keep shooting on the innocent. It only helps to push the dull one closer to the hague in handcuffs.

How Nwabekeyi Simeon take be Yoruba. Lmaooo. Uno even get shame at all, no be only Yoruba you be, na Japanese.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by theDEVILisHERE: 12:24am On Jan 18, 2016
Bobskylo:

u r a total disgrace to igbohood!!!

He is not a total disgrace

He is only a fool
cause he cannot see beyond his nose which is one of the attributes of a fool

Such people should be left in their foolishness cause it will either destroy them in the end or make them learn the hard way
Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by odogwu125: 12:28am On Jan 18, 2016
IPOB hires a SAN and ppl still tnk d struggle is 4 miscreants?

1 Like

Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by Yhinkss(m): 1:11am On Jan 18, 2016
DIVINE78:

Did Ojukwu run to a brothel in Ivory Coast leaving his ragtag soldiers behind? Yes or no?

He will not answer
Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by Yhinkss(m): 1:15am On Jan 18, 2016
1after:

How Nwabekeyi Simeon take be Yoruba. Lmaooo. Uno even get shame at all, no be only Yoruba you be, na Japanese.

Leave the fool. He just want to use the name to get sympathy for their useless Biafra secession. I just pity the biafra mongers because I pray for you to be able to stand it when it will starts and you start again with they are killing us chorus

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 18, 2016
Guys please don't be deceived

SegunAdewole is an hardcore Ipad youth grin grin cheesy cheesy

Same with Adebowaletunji,Bosedekemi,Babalolakemi, and Yorubatic

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by tsdarkside(m): 2:07am On Jan 18, 2016
EasternPride:

Shebi you been wan form anti-Biafra.
Olodo cheesy cheesy cheesy

bros,bros,bros...

forget kanu...

biafra is not worth even one innocent life....

igbos are not marginalized.....

btw..even sef you want biafra..you will still have to drag the ol southern part of nigeria into biafra,that means yoruba areas too.....

sw,ss,se is all biafra....

ojukwu knew that......

something happend in the officers rank,in 1966.....killings shouldnt have started......

if you would have used your sense and dont start forcing yourselfs through by first drawing blood,
the ol of southern nigeria would be biafra today!!!...

1 Like

Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by tsdarkside(m): 2:24am On Jan 18, 2016
IPOB123london:

my friend we are fed up of all these none sense post

had it been Jonathan refused to hand over and lets say u are at the time somewhere in Sokoto or Kano

one question as an Igbo man as well; what could have become of you?

plz tell the world

none sense talking!

haaa...their you are....i wanted to always confront one of you....

HOW DEAR YOU CALL ME, ZOO-ANIMAL?...................

are you people mad??..shey una dey craze??..............................................
thunda fire all of una,were ever you are around the world!!!!..

i am urhobo....and i say thunda fire all of una!!!...

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
this is naija!!!!!....

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans To Storm Abuja Court On Monday by MayorofLagos(m): 5:57am On Jan 18, 2016
Information reaching me includes that a prominent Yoloba lawyer has been recruited to lead Kanu's defense team.

From a grapevine source there is apparently a coordinated effort to snatch Kanu in a commando - jail break style and hurry him out of the Nigerian soil to an undisclosed location.

Did you hear Enugu Government declare MASSOB and IPOB a non-entity in the State?

From the North, meanwhile, Sanusi has issued warning to Ibos against disrespecting their Northern leaders and long cherished institutions.

Also from Delta, Tompolo is ready to actualize the election season threat of "Jonathan or we burn Nigeria"....but this time the arrowhead seem to be Timpolo himself. He seems to be suggesfing that if EFCC snatches him for prosecutiin plans are on the ground to unleash mayhem and declare autonomy for Niger Delta.

From Yoloba side, there are two important social occassions coming up and friends and families ofthe celebrants are already paying for aso ebi. Owambe start on Thursday thru Sunday. If you have nothing doing tbis weekend just show up...there will be plenty tosee and do at the ariya.

I love Naija grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov. El-rufai, Opponent Of Subsidy Removal In 2012, Reacts To Petrol Price Hike / Ipobexposed Starts Newspaper To Stop Biafra / Biafra: Saw This And Shaked My Head.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.