Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Biafra: Saw This And Shaked My Head. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Saw This And Shaked My Head. (2716 Views)

I Never Believed Buhari Is Fake Till I Saw This Photo / Blood Of Pensioners Not On My Head – Okorocha / My Heart Bleeds As I Saw This Picture (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Saw This And Shaked My Head. by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 02, 2017
Saw this and shook my head.

Re: Biafra: Saw This And Shaked My Head. by mightyhazell: 9:02am On Jul 02, 2017
Shook u mean?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Saw This And Shaked My Head. by Agumbaa: 9:03am On Jul 02, 2017
wizzakosh:
Saw this and shaked my head.
Shook.

Pls incase anyone sees this, since the April ruling, the case was adjourned till 11th and 12th of July, and if you must mock, check that the man in the van is Mazi Kanu.
Nnamdi Kanu has visited the families of all the men still held in prison.

We know they will be released as well soon, the men were added to the case, since one man can't commit treason, so they added the men in order to make it seem like treason was committed.

Here is the image of them together on that court day.

Another defendant, by name of Bright Chimezie has been added to the case by DSS, so on 11th July, you will see 5 defendants instead of 4.

The dolt who posted the falsehood, is tucked away in Europe, but posted it as if he was in Abuja, he is a member of UPP who the election boycott order is paining his skull.

I already told him he can't use falsehood to promote Osita Chidoka or Chude Offordile, he will end up making people view them with suspicion.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Saw This And Shaked My Head. by POpikin: 9:05am On Jul 02, 2017
Afonja
And smelly works

18 Likes

Re: Biafra: Saw This And Shaked My Head. by Nwodosis(m): 9:07am On Jul 02, 2017
Agumbaa:

Pls incase anyone sees this, since the April ruling, the case was adjourned till 11th and 12th of July, and if you must mock, check that the man in the van is Mazi Kanu.

We know they will be released as well soon, the men were added to the case, since one man can't commit treason, so they added the men in order to make it seem like treason was committed.

FIXED!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Saw This And Shaked My Head. by pazienza(m): 9:07am On Jul 02, 2017
Agumbaa:

Shook.

Another defendant, by name of Bright Chimezie has been added to the case by DSS, so on 11th July, you will see 5 defendants instead of 4.

The dolt who posted the falsehood, is tucked away in Europe, but posted it as if he was in Abuja, he is a member of UPP who the election boycott order is paining his skull.

I already told him he can't use falsehood to promote Osita Chidoka or Chude Offordile, he will end up making people view them with suspicion.

Good one bro.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra: Saw This And Shaked My Head. by Agumbaa: 9:09am On Jul 02, 2017
pazienza:

Good one bro.

cool

5 Likes

Re: Biafra: Saw This And Shaked My Head. by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 02, 2017
mightyhazell:
Shook u mean?
Yeah, shook. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Saw This And Shaked My Head. by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 02, 2017
Agumbaa:

Shook.

Ok. Thank God you know the guy.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra: Saw This And Shaked My Head. by gartamanta: 9:18am On Jul 02, 2017
wizzakosh:

I guess the person who posted this didnt tell you that Nnamdi Kanu led a huge crowd of Biafrans to visit the wife and children of one of them 3 days ago

http://www.ngyab.com/2017/06/biafra-nnamdi-kanu-visits-wife-children-detained-ipob-agitator-charged-treason-president-buhar-photos/

7 Likes

Re: Biafra: Saw This And Shaked My Head. by Tolexander: 9:26am On Jul 02, 2017
wizzakosh:
Na today Biafra freedom fighter don dey abandon his fighter for battlefield?

Ojukwu also cross dressed and flew out to Abidjan leaving his captain behind!

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Saw This And Shaked My Head. by Funlord2(m): 9:40am On Jul 02, 2017
Tolexander:
Na today Biafra freedom fighter don dey abandon his fighter for battlefield?

Ojukwu also cross dressed and flew out to Abidjan!

grin grin grin

This always makes me lmfao!

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Saw This And Shaked My Head. by KosiGee(m): 10:50am On Jul 02, 2017
Agumbaa:

cool

You still haven't responded to my message sir.
I have things I would like to discuss outside this forum.
Re: Biafra: Saw This And Shaked My Head. by Biafrannuke: 10:53am On Jul 02, 2017
Agumbaa:

Shook.

See decimation!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Saw This And Shaked My Head. by myright: 11:01am On Jul 02, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/tochukwuifeduba . that is the profile of the idiot from ozubulu that posted that trash. If you've been long on nairaland politics section you should know that bastard. He is the grand father of lies and propaganda

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Saw This And Shaked My Head. by GMBuhari: 11:20am On Jul 02, 2017
One Albino is back to getting pussies

Za others are still being made pussies

PowerOfChoices you make
Re: Biafra: Saw This And Shaked My Head. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
Afonjas are steadily going insane...

soon we will start fishing human for lagoon in place of fish..

Biafra is killing this guys off.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Saw This And Shaked My Head. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2017
gartamanta:

I guess the person who posted this didnt tell you that Nnamdi Kanu led a huge crowd of Biafrans to visit the wife and children of one of them 3 days ago

http://www.ngyab.com/2017/06/biafra-nnamdi-kanu-visits-wife-children-detained-ipob-agitator-charged-treason-president-buhar-photos/
I didn't know him, just saw it on facebook and brought it here. Not here for tribalism.
Re: Biafra: Saw This And Shaked My Head. by ESDKING: 3:55pm On Jul 02, 2017
All of una go die on top of Biafra matter.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Saw This And Shaked My Head. by Agumbaa: 7:44pm On Jul 02, 2017
KosiGee:

You still haven't responded to my message sir.
I have things I would like to discuss outside this forum.

ok text me your twitter handle, lets discuss there.
Re: Biafra: Saw This And Shaked My Head. by KosiGee(m): 8:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
Agumbaa:

Sorry I don't do twitter except you want me to open one for this otherwise how about inyem akara ekwe nti gi ma obu m nye gi nkem.
Re: Biafra: Saw This And Shaked My Head. by KosiGee(m): 8:23pm On Jul 02, 2017
Agumbaa:

Just got one
Re: Biafra: Saw This And Shaked My Head. by Agumbaa: 8:53pm On Jul 02, 2017
KosiGee:

Just got one...@KosiGee3

Followed you.
Re: Biafra: Saw This And Shaked My Head. by Dedetwo(m): 8:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
Shame is on Nigeria. What a dumbass country!!

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Saw This And Shaked My Head. by KosiGee(m): 9:02pm On Jul 02, 2017
Agumbaa:

Followed you.

Followed back

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Will Die For Condemning Biafra Agitation – Nnamdi Kanu / Gov. Emmanuel Presents N651.5 Billion Budget To Akwa Ibom Assembly / 2019: Buhari Will Definitely Lose In Kano, Kwankwaso Replies Amaechi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.