Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,055 members, 7,956,943 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

How To Become A Leading Distributor Of Nigerian Movies, Music And Comedy? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become A Leading Distributor Of Nigerian Movies, Music And Comedy? (910 Views)

Becoming A Distributor Of Dangote Cement Has Just Become Much Easier / Tips: Becoming A Distributor Of Goods / How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Leading Distributor Of Nigerian Movies, Music And Comedy? by spicyv1(f): 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2009
Hello Folks,

Please, please, please, I need all the information I can get on how to start a distribution outlet for naija movies, music and comedy. How do those Alaba guys do it? Please this is really urgent! Any information is of utmost importance.

Thanks!!!
Re: How To Become A Leading Distributor Of Nigerian Movies, Music And Comedy? by Seun(m): 2:23am On Jun 23, 2009
Topic approved.
Re: How To Become A Leading Distributor Of Nigerian Movies, Music And Comedy? by goldlink(m): 11:52am On Jun 23, 2009
interesting!
Re: How To Become A Leading Distributor Of Nigerian Movies, Music And Comedy? by naijasaba(m): 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2009
I like that topic too.
but who is with the
right information?
show up we need
your help pls.
Re: How To Become A Leading Distributor Of Nigerian Movies, Music And Comedy? by ekusman(m): 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2010
Since the alaba guys seems to be in-charge, you need to work with them.First step you need to look for a very trusted marketer take his advise no matter how absorb you might think it is.

(1) (Reply)

Beware not to be the FIRST to BANK with Swindlers who will GUARANTEE ur TRUST / Van Or Truck Needed For Delivery Of Pure Water / Naira Investment! Any Info If They Are Legit?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.