Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,725 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

How To Become A Leading Distributor Of Nigerian Movies, Music And Comedy? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Become A Leading Distributor Of Nigerian Movies, Music And Comedy? (892 Views)

Becoming A Distributor Of Dangote Cement Has Just Become Much Easier / Tips: Becoming A Distributor Of Goods / How Can I Be A Distributor Of Lever Brothers Products Or Pz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Become A Leading Distributor Of Nigerian Movies, Music And Comedy? by spicyv1(f): 2:58pm On Jun 22, 2009
Hello Folks,

Please, please, please, I need all the information I can get on how to start a distribution outlet for naija movies, music and comedy. How do those Alaba guys do it? Please this is really urgent! Any information is of utmost importance.

Thanks!!!
Re: How To Become A Leading Distributor Of Nigerian Movies, Music And Comedy? by Seun(m): 2:23am On Jun 23, 2009
Topic approved.
Re: How To Become A Leading Distributor Of Nigerian Movies, Music And Comedy? by goldlink(m): 11:52am On Jun 23, 2009
interesting!
Re: How To Become A Leading Distributor Of Nigerian Movies, Music And Comedy? by naijasaba(m): 5:23pm On Jun 23, 2009
I like that topic too.
but who is with the
right information?
show up we need
your help pls.
Re: How To Become A Leading Distributor Of Nigerian Movies, Music And Comedy? by ekusman(m): 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2010
Since the alaba guys seems to be in-charge, you need to work with them.First step you need to look for a very trusted marketer take his advise no matter how absorb you might think it is.

(1) (Reply)

/ Floor Millers / Architectural Design And Building Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.