Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Reported Posts Need To Be Removed Completely Plz, Attn Seun Osewa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Reported Posts Need To Be Removed Completely Plz, Attn Seun Osewa (519 Views)

A Completely Unclad Man On Top Of A Powerline In Lagos- Photos. / Today Is Seun Osewa Birthday...let's Show Him Love (post Your Greetings) / Attn Seun Osewa: Typing Jesus In Capital Letters Turns To Small Letters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reported Posts Need To Be Removed Completely Plz, Attn Seun Osewa by tpiar: 8:34pm On Jan 17, 2016
not removed partly and left on the thread.

In addition, sambarry spammed a thread with insulting photos yesterday, the mod in family section removed my responses to her insults and left her (sambarry's) insults there.

Can you look into this.
Re: Reported Posts Need To Be Removed Completely Plz, Attn Seun Osewa by SAMBARRY: 6:37am On Jan 27, 2016
tpiar:
not removed partly and left on the thread.

In addition, sambarry spammed a thread with insulting photos yesterday, the mod in family section removed my responses to her insults and left her (sambarry's) insults there.

Can you look into this.
after spamming your thread with insultive pictures you blame me and cry to the mods grin

I'm not sorry and I will kontinu grin grin

Next grin

(1) (Reply)

Which Can Take You Far In Life? Education Or Talent? / 4 Shopping Habits That Will Help You Cut Cost / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.