Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,926 members, 7,838,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

A Wake Up Call - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Wake Up Call (399 Views)

Feminism Is Leaving A Wake Of Unhappy, Unmarried, And Childless Women In Its Pat / Buhari’s Statement On Aisha Is A Wake Up Call For Women – Senator Olujimi / Breaking News In Niger Delta: A Wake Up Call To Ex-agitators/niger-delta Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Wake Up Call by xmozex(m): 8:44pm On Jan 17, 2016
It now dawns on me like the sunrise of another day. Like waking from a long foolish sleep. Yet I did not consider myself wise, for if not for how hard I’ve been pressed, I probably could still be wandering in abundance of ignorant. Dwelling in a smoldering peace amid friendly foes. And this justifies the wise Igbo proverb ‘’mgbe onye iberibe matara ihe, nke oji agwula’’ (when a foolish person realizes his ignorance, all he had has finished).

This is a wake-up call to all Igbo youths. I do very much realise the implications and consequence of this call, but it is better for us to prepare for the worse and hope for the better. ‘’If there must be trouble, let it be in my own time, so my child can have peace’’ says a patriotic man.

We are the last generation with the fairest capacity to ask or fight for our freedom. Many of us can no longer speak Igbo language fluently. Many of us can no longer write Igbo alphabet (a b ch d…).
Our tribal and cultural value is dying by days. Virtually every one of us around this generation answers English first name, and that means our next generation will bear no Igbo surnames.

How many of us today can tell the origin of the word Igbo or Biafra? How many can tell the history of Igbos or South-eastern Nigeria to our younger ones? It hurts me to see that the light is dying in our hands. But why?

Are you truly comfortable with this country? Why do you think that Biafran freedom is an impossible mission? Why do you believe the lies from our enemies and jealous neighbours against Biafra? Why do you think we can fail again because Ojukwu failed?

I want you to understand, brothers, that to the glory of Chukwu-Okike-abaiama, the fight has already been taken up. Money, time, brainwork, commitment and first degree sacrifices have already been taken care of by other enlightened and more privileged Biafra’s home and abroad. All we need from you now is to enlighten others of the need for Biafra. Tell them to be ready to get Biafra ‘’by every means necessary and possible’’... REFERENDUM is one of the options we also need to understand. (How many of our people out there know what it means?) Let’s start living with Biafra at heart.

The more aware we are about this mission, the more moral support we give, the less chances of going into another war. If you are reading this article, know it that you are in the position to help sensitise those who know little about the need for our freedom. Educate our brothers who cannot browse; the old and the young. Tell them the importance of believing in Biafra.

Tell them that we are different from the rest of Nigeria.
Tell them that we are Jews, descendant of Abraham.
Tell them that the entire South East and South South are the Decedents of Eri (the 7th Son of Gad, Son of Jacob).
Tell them that Biafra was in existence before the colonial invasion.

Tell them why they are burning Igbo goods in Kano and demolishing Igbo dominated markets in Lagos while traders are still on Christmas/new year holidays.
Tell them why they hate us and keep killing us.
Tell them that we must exist independently as a Republic of Biafra for better tomorrow.
Tell them that nothing can stop us because Abraham blessings are with us.

Viva Biafra!
Okechukwu C. Moses

(1) (Reply)

Question Of The Day / The CHANGE We Hope To See….. / Buratai Orders Army Officers To Declared Their Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.