Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,971 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Little Boy Creates His On Drum Set And Beat (video) - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Little Boy Creates His On Drum Set And Beat (video) (17902 Views)

Oshiorenoya Agabi Creates Koniku Kore, Computer That Smells Explosives, Cancer / Zakari Abubakar Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler / Isa Creates Bicycle Chain Charger In Bida, Niger: Dangerous Or Innovative? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Boy Creates His On Drum Set And Beat (video) by timidapsin(m): 8:48pm On Jan 17, 2016
DON'T LET POVERTY KILL / RUIN YOUR DREAMS, I GUESS THIS YOUNG BOY COULDN'T GET A STANDARD DRUM SET OF HIS, SO HE DECIDED TO MAKE ONE FOR HIMSELF, VERY TALENTED LITTLE BOY

WATCH AND BE THRILLED..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8KtHzWlWpc

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Little Boy Creates His On Drum Set And Beat (video) by timidapsin(m): 8:49pm On Jan 17, 2016
Dont let poverty

11 Likes

Re: Little Boy Creates His On Drum Set And Beat (video) by timidapsin(m): 9:07pm On Jan 17, 2016
Fulaman198, odumchi, bigfrancis21, ishilove, Fynestboi, Mynd44, Obinoscopy, Ijebabe, Seun, Yokiti, Dominique, tosyn2much,elantraceey, caracta, naijaboy, oyinprince, onismate, onegai, Gaborone, 4tunebest, toks37, introvert, viviangist4, UjSizzle, cdapsin, mkmyers45, Mostwanted7

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Creates His On Drum Set And Beat (video) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2016
timidapsin:
Fulaman198, odumchi, bigfrancis21, ishilove, Fynestboi, Mynd44, Obinoscopy, Ijebabe, Seun, Yokiti, Dominique, tosyn2much,elantraceey, caracta, naijaboy, oyinprince, onismate, onegai, Gaborone, 4tunebest, toks37, introvert, viviangist4, UjSizzle, cdapsin, mkmyers45, Mostwanted7

Hello,

You may need to edit my moniker out of your list...I'm not a mod.

Cheers.
Re: Little Boy Creates His On Drum Set And Beat (video) by Ebuka478(m): 8:59am On Jan 18, 2016
Amazing!
Re: Little Boy Creates His On Drum Set And Beat (video) by timidapsin(m): 10:38am On Jan 18, 2016
Gaborone:

Hello,

You may need to edit my moniker out of your list...I'm not a mod.

Cheers.
i know, I just wanted you to see it wink
Re: Little Boy Creates His On Drum Set And Beat (video) by tomnjerry: 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
cheesy wow Timi, I have been following your videos lately, #makingsense

This dude beating that drum is so talented.
Lalasticlala promote this to fp let the world see/appreciate his talent smiley

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Creates His On Drum Set And Beat (video) by timidapsin(m): 11:47am On Jan 20, 2016
tomnjerry:
cheesy wow Timi, I have been following your videos lately, #makingsense

This dude beating that drum is so talented.
Lalasticlala promote this to fp let the world see/appreciate his talent smiley
thanks
Re: Little Boy Creates His On Drum Set And Beat (video) by odinese(m): 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
Sorry the little boy didn't build it

2 Likes

Re: Little Boy Creates His On Drum Set And Beat (video) by Jhosh(m): 1:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
My bet on this kid"

He wll win B-red "who claim he is d best in drumming" grin
Re: Little Boy Creates His On Drum Set And Beat (video) by Dollyak(f): 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
Cool drum angry
Re: Little Boy Creates His On Drum Set And Beat (video) by Benjom(m): 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
Good
Re: Little Boy Creates His On Drum Set And Beat (video) by T4taiwo(m): 1:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
Pure talented dude.
Re: Little Boy Creates His On Drum Set And Beat (video) by Sohot1(m): 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
More power to your elbows, boy!
Re: Little Boy Creates His On Drum Set And Beat (video) by timidapsin(m): 1:11pm On Jan 20, 2016
thanks lalasticlala, watch this Hen Pursue And Attack Owners (video) https://www.nairaland.com/2878310/hen-pursue-attack-owners-video
Re: Little Boy Creates His On Drum Set And Beat (video) by weblogo: 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
I made moving cars toys too...where did it lead me....I became more versatile in thinking.Nothing more.You get no reward in this country. You just improve your thinking
Re: Little Boy Creates His On Drum Set And Beat (video) by tuoyoojo(m): 1:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
ok na

hopefully some good Samaritan would see this and do the needful
Re: Little Boy Creates His On Drum Set And Beat (video) by pdpchangeapc(m): 1:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
Boys like this plenty for Naija but nothing to encourage them.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Creates His On Drum Set And Beat (video) by chukslawrence(m): 1:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
Great
Re: Little Boy Creates His On Drum Set And Beat (video) by wizkidblogger(f): 1:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
Makes sense....
Re: Little Boy Creates His On Drum Set And Beat (video) by trailblaiza(m): 1:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
cool
Re: Little Boy Creates His On Drum Set And Beat (video) by AreaFada2: 1:29pm On Jan 20, 2016
Great
Re: Little Boy Creates His On Drum Set And Beat (video) by macklef(m): 1:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
Ok, waiting for d nairalander dat will buy him a new drum set.

And another nairalander dat will send him to the school devon miles(nick canon) went in DRUMLINE
Re: Little Boy Creates His On Drum Set And Beat (video) by lonelydora: 1:50pm On Jan 20, 2016
timidapsin:
Dont let poverty

I played carton as football wella. lol

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Creates His On Drum Set And Beat (video) by cele360: 1:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
pls where is d best studio to produce and wax a song, which is not too expensive, need it urgently, I hav done two tracks already but d producer did a bad job, I do t want to fall victim again I need a good and experienced producer who at least has a record of producing some oF dis heavy artist and good albums in d market.
Re: Little Boy Creates His On Drum Set And Beat (video) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
This was how Carlton Bennett, Bob Marley's drummer started. As a teen welder, he built his first drum set. He rose up, together with his bassist brother Alton Bennett (Family Man), to invent the "Rub a dub" style.

1 Like

Re: Little Boy Creates His On Drum Set And Beat (video) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
Lol I did this too
Re: Little Boy Creates His On Drum Set And Beat (video) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
cele360:
pls where is d best studio to produce and wax a song, which is not too expensive, need it urgently, I hav done two tracks already but d producer did a bad job, I do t want to fall victim again I need a good and experienced producer who at least has a record of producing some oF dis heavy artist and good albums in d market.
Where is yr base? What kind of music are u into?
Re: Little Boy Creates His On Drum Set And Beat (video) by adexfrosh(m): 11:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
odinese:
Sorry the little boy didn't build it
na wa o...u jst wan kill d op joy shey?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung LCD TV Or Sharp LCD TV: Which Do You Prefer? / Things You Might Want To Know About Nuclear Weapons (Photos) / Choosing Best Deep Cycle Batteries For Your Solar And Inverter System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.