Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Zakari Abubakar Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Zakari Abubakar Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler (27211 Views)

Augustine Otuokwa Ogar Invents Hydroelectric Power Plant / Augustine Otuokwa Ogar Constructs Hydro-Electric Power Plant (Photos) / 16-Year-Old Onitsha Boy Manufactures Stove That Uses Battery Or Charcoal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zakari Abubakar Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler by 360frolic(m): 11:33am On Jul 08, 2016
PHOTO: Nigerian Student Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler

A FUTMINNA Student, Zakari Abubakar Designed and fabricated A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust (Biomass) to fire boiler.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photo-nigerian-student-creates-steam.html

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Zakari Abubakar Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler by PAINGAIN: 11:38am On Jul 08, 2016
Nice. Meanwhile@op, why should i vote and what will he win and whats my share and .....
Re: Zakari Abubakar Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler by Taiyescott(m): 11:46am On Jul 08, 2016
nice.

2 Likes

Re: Zakari Abubakar Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler by pacino26(m): 12:01pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zakari Abubakar Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler by CAPSLOCKED: 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2016
360frolic:
PHOTO: Nigerian Student Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler

A FUTMINNA Student, Zakari Abubakar Designed and fabricated A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust (Biomass) to fire boiler.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/07/photo-nigerian-student-creates-steam.html

cc lalasticlala

TRUST NIGERIA, WHAT EVER YOU INVENT OR CREATE WILL BE DUMPED IN THE DUMPYARD NOT TOO FAR FROM YOUR OWN WORKSHOP EVEN BEFORE YOUR PARENTS SEE IT. undecided

OUR SCIENCE STUDENTS ARE JUST WASTING THEIR TIME ON PROJECTS IN THIS COUNTRY, NO BODY CARES ABOUT YOUR BLOODY INVENTION... JUST VOTE IN THE POLITICIANS WHILE WE CONTINUE TO BE BACKWARD.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zakari Abubakar Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler by marycool18(f): 2:03pm On Jul 08, 2016
Saw dust comes from wood, wood comes from trees hewn down, hewn down trees is not good for the ecosystem. So literally we need more sawdust to fire this steam power plant and the cycle continues..

Lord have mercy. tongue

22 Likes

Re: Zakari Abubakar Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler by pathwillie45(f): 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
coool
Re: Zakari Abubakar Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler by Ada9103(f): 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
Great son
Re: Zakari Abubakar Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
Would have loved to see it in operation grin

1 Like

Re: Zakari Abubakar Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler by Bluette(f): 2:05pm On Jul 08, 2016
Great
Re: Zakari Abubakar Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler by Youngetskilz23(m): 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
smh. smh
Re: Zakari Abubakar Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler by iaamxavier(m): 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
Eyah brown loofs and iPad won't masturbate on this grin grin proudly 5%

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zakari Abubakar Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nice one keep the production

1 Like

Re: Zakari Abubakar Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler by Vendoor(f): 2:06pm On Jul 08, 2016
This is Good cheesy
Re: Zakari Abubakar Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler by iaamxavier(m): 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
grin tongue sorry to disappoint

1 Like

Re: Zakari Abubakar Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler by Taryur3(m): 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
This is the first hausa boy that make use of his brain to invent good thing.others na bomb brain dem get.

4 Likes

Re: Zakari Abubakar Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler by Pyno30: 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
Ok. That is good
Re: Zakari Abubakar Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler by mrvitalis(m): 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2016
CAPSLOCKED:

TRUST NIGERIA, WHAT EVER YOU INVENT OR CREATE WILL BE DUMPED IN THE DUMPYARD NOT TOO FAR FROM YOUR OWN WORKSHOP EVEN BEFORE YOUR PARENTS SEE IT. undecided

OUR SCIENCE STUDENTS ARE JUST WASTING THEIR TIME ON PROJECTS IN THIS COUNTRY, NO BODY CARES ABOUT YOUR BLOODY INVENTION... JUST VOTE IN THE POLITICIANS WHILE WE CONTINUE TO BE BACKWARD.
Must the government do it??
Why can't cooperate bodies.. See the business in this an buy the idea and mass produce it for profit??
Why must we wait for government for everything.. . Can't universities ask the industries there major challenges and research on those? ?
Please Nigerians are just intellectually lazy and that's a fact... Can't wait to just kick start my self

7 Likes

Re: Zakari Abubakar Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler by mrvitalis(m): 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
And for the record this is not new and there is nothing innovative about this... Infact this is old technology and the only thing he did is just fabrication which is not the work of an engineer. .. ...
We need to stop celebrating mediocracy in this country... A child build a toy car or the likes.. . Government should pick him up... I ask for what? ?
Go to PRODA enugu and see what real engineering is all about... PRODA built an electric car and yet we didn't hear a word about it
PRODA designed how to produce the ceramic plate we import from China and no one had it

Please if we engineers see something innovative we would appreciate

8 Likes

Re: Zakari Abubakar Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler by Abodunrin07(m): 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2016
Wow, that's wonderful of you
Re: Zakari Abubakar Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler by iaamxavier(m): 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2016
marycool18:
Saw dust comes from wood, wood comes from trees hewn down, hewn down trees is not good for the ecosystem. So literally we need more sawdust to fire this steam power plant and the cycle continues..

Lord have mercy. tongue

hey Mary can u check my siggy wink
Re: Zakari Abubakar Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
PAINGAIN:
Nice. Meanwhile@op, why should i vote and what will he win and whats my share and .....
last i checked there was no competition
abi fellow nlanders u see anything
Re: Zakari Abubakar Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler by bobgem001(m): 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
ok
Re: Zakari Abubakar Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler by Proffdada: 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2016
undecided

1 Like

Re: Zakari Abubakar Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler by KingEbukaNaija: 2:11pm On Jul 08, 2016
iaamxavier:
grin tongue sorry to disappoint

Its rather rare !!! grin

Re: Zakari Abubakar Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler by darlenese(f): 2:12pm On Jul 08, 2016
I hope all the trees in Nija won't be brought down to get sawdust
Re: Zakari Abubakar Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler by marycool18(f): 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
iaamxavier:

hey Mary can u check my siggy wink

wink
Re: Zakari Abubakar Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler by ichommy(m): 2:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nice
Re: Zakari Abubakar Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler by martineverest(m): 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
are we in medievial era?

The combustion energy of saw dust is very low and d output will be less dat a quater of 'i better-pass-my-neigbhour' generator
Re: Zakari Abubakar Creates A Steam Power Plant That Uses Sawdust To Fire Boiler by centboy123456(m): 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2016
And so what the good news there abeg make or na go sit no more one Nigeria agin up ND :-XAnd so what the good news there abeg make or na go sit no more one Nigeria agin up ND

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5-Yr-Old He Yide Is The Youngest Pilot In The World / NASA Astronauts Safely Splash Down As SpaceX Crew Dragon Returns From Space / Fantastic Four: 4 Nigerian Teenage Girls Invent Urine-Powered Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.