Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,650 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

I Bet U Will Stop Saying "Goons Mi" If U Really Know The Meaning - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Bet U Will Stop Saying "Goons Mi" If U Really Know The Meaning (1711 Views)

Know The Differences Between Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snakes / Mention One Abbreviation You Still Don't Know The Meaning / The Meaning Of Recently Found Word "Demonym" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Bet U Will Stop Saying "Goons Mi" If U Really Know The Meaning by mallamsk: 9:11pm On Jan 17, 2016
Ever since the ybnl boss, the self acclaimed badoo himself, olamide adedeji dropped the hit song "Goons mi", the slang has gone viral. Everybody on the street started using d phrase "awon goons mi". I am sure that 99%of nairalander use or have one time used the phrase. What is the meaning of the word "goons" that people are using. Please let us all check the meaning out and I bet you, you will never use the phrase again.

1 Like

Re: I Bet U Will Stop Saying "Goons Mi" If U Really Know The Meaning by Khd95(m): 9:25pm On Jan 17, 2016
Goons means a thug,some one hired to harm others or cause mayhem.

But street no mind d english meaning oogringrin
if street calls u goons,it means ure a street-wisesmileywink
Re: I Bet U Will Stop Saying "Goons Mi" If U Really Know The Meaning by UIA04(f): 11:29am On Jan 18, 2016
goon /ɡuːn/ noun 1. a silly, foolish, or eccentric person. 2. a bully or thug, especially a member of an armed or security force. 3. a guard in a German prisoner-of-war camp during the Second World War.
Choose which one you are

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

More Photos From Poly Ibadan Quantity Survey Students Who Had Accident / Free Research Project Topics And Materials In Nigeria. Education, Accounting.. / Nairaland Graduated Masters In Mechanical Engineering With CGPA Of 3.9 Over 4.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.