Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,453 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

I Won't Appear Before Oputa Panel - Buhari 2001 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Appear Before Oputa Panel - Buhari 2001 (763 Views)

I Won’t Appear Before Senate Wednesday – Customs CG / "I Won’t Appear Before You On Wednesday", Ali, Customs Boss Writes Senate / Photos Of Charles Oputa, CharlyBoy, In Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Won't Appear Before Oputa Panel - Buhari 2001 by 9javoice1(m): 9:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
Nigeria: I Won't Appear Before Oputa Panel - Buhari

By Leon Usigbe
Kaduna — Former Head of State, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd), declared Friday he would not appear before the Human Rights Violation Investigations Commission (HRVIC) unless the law establishing it was reviewed.

He gave the condition in an interview on the Hausa Service of Voice of America (VOA) monitored in Kaduna.
Re: I Won't Appear Before Oputa Panel - Buhari 2001 by 9javoice1(m): 9:40pm On Jan 17, 2016
Buhari violations of orders and laws wasn't a thing of today.

Intact Buhari overthrow of shagari gov was due to his corruption charge of 1976-1977 when he was minister of petroleum which shagari gov was about probing.

To me Buhari was and is still a dictator and number one law breaker.
Re: I Won't Appear Before Oputa Panel - Buhari 2001 by jesse8048(m): 9:36am On Jan 18, 2016
Yet u want pple to appear, what goes around comes around.

(1) (Reply)

Is This Newspaper Caption Real ? / In Photos: Life After Boko Haram. / LP To Merge With APC In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.