Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,018 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Help Pls With My Final Year Project Chapter2 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help Pls With My Final Year Project Chapter2 (1339 Views)

Need Someone That Can Help Code And Do Writeup For Final Year Project / Need A Programming Solution To You Final Year Project? / Your Help Is Needed In My Final Year Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Pls With My Final Year Project Chapter2 by Aybee92(m): 10:28pm On Jan 17, 2016
Am a cs student of one of the institute here in Nigeria currently writing my final year project on the topic "Computer based student registration and result computing system using vb" I just finished the chapter 1 of the project my confusion here is the chapter 2 (literature review)
Pls wat should be the content of the chapter 2 of the project?
Thanks
Re: Help Pls With My Final Year Project Chapter2 by femokuc0: 10:39pm On Jan 17, 2016
your chapter 2, shuld comprise of recent work done by others, then an overview of the current system highlighting the problems then introducing your own solutions or desired solution to solve the problems

1 Like

Re: Help Pls With My Final Year Project Chapter2 by Aybee92(m): 6:05am On Jan 18, 2016
femokuc0:
your chapter 2, shuld comprise of recent work done by others, then an overview of the current system highlighting the problems then introducing your own solutions or desired solution to solve the problems
OK thanks I appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Script Kiddie Out With Javascript / My First Python Tutorial Has Been Released. / Is Learning Visual Basic Under Asp.net In 2017, A Waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.