Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,758 members, 7,851,593 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

The Bad Shape Of Oro General Hospital, Kwara State (Exclusive Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The Bad Shape Of Oro General Hospital, Kwara State (Exclusive Photos) (18948 Views)

Civil Servant Killed By Thunder In Oro, Kwara (Photos) / Outrage As Gbagada General Hospital, Lagos, Liters The Road With Patients Blood / Alafia Logun Oro Itoju Topeye Ogun Ibile Todaju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bad Shape Of Oro General Hospital, Kwara State (Exclusive Photos) by superpundit: 12:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
9niceguy:
And you want me to believe dis crap

it is very true. I was there in 2012. it is just as the picture shows. I also have more pictures of it. my intention then was to give it to sahara reporters, but I lost the phone.
Re: The Bad Shape Of Oro General Hospital, Kwara State (Exclusive Photos) by saints2(f): 12:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
Bloomingbud:
Saints2
Its a good thing you are calling the attention of the government to this, I tell you this hospital has been in this condition for almost 20 years and even the road that led to the hospital is so bushy.

As a little girl I met it in this horrible situation and the government is not ready to do anything about it. But even if something is done will it be maintained?

Nimi22 come and see o.

That's the message we are tying to put across dear, our people have suffered do.much, they can't suffer the sins of a minority, change has to locate them too... I put and pray His excellency sees this decay and do the needful... No be only Ilorin he dey governor
Re: The Bad Shape Of Oro General Hospital, Kwara State (Exclusive Photos) by TaiwoChris(m): 1:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
He's correct, I live in oro and this hospital isn't far from my house!1
Re: The Bad Shape Of Oro General Hospital, Kwara State (Exclusive Photos) by tunesoft(m): 1:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
Re: The Bad Shape Of Oro General Hospital, Kwara State (Exclusive Photos) by folks4luv(f): 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
9niceguy:

better believe it cause its true, am a kwaran, too my dad there to see a doc in 2014 nd I was shocked on seeing that too.
Re: The Bad Shape Of Oro General Hospital, Kwara State (Exclusive Photos) by saints2(f): 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
tunesoft:

Hello, Sir can I have. Your number I have a similar situation somewhere
Hello Bros, kindly whatsapp me on 08092484563 or you send a mail to ajayiwrites@gmail.com

Thank you and lets put our govt on their toes...
We are in the era of change.
Re: The Bad Shape Of Oro General Hospital, Kwara State (Exclusive Photos) by Boltonboyan: 4:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
There are plans by the State government to renovate the hospital as well as other hospitals in the state. We hope that will be done as soon as possible.

Kwara State Government to Renovate Oro General Hospital And 4 Cottage Hospitals

The Kwara State government has announced plans to renovate Oro General Hospital and 4 cottage Hospitals in the state, as part of the allocation to the health sector from the proposed N20 billion bond.

In a statement issued by the Senior Special Assistant on Media and Communications, Dr. Muideen Akorede, the State government stated that two per cent (N350m) of the proposed bond, will be allocated to projects in the sector.

A breakdown of the projects includes, the renovation of the General hospital in Oro, as well as the rehabilitation of cottage hospitals in Ilofa, Aran-orin, Arandun and Ajase-Ipo, all in the Irepodun local government area of the state.

Furthermore, the statement noted that over 6,000 beneficiaries will be impacted in over 20 primary and comprehensive health centres across various communities.  They include, Ofe Aran, Rore, Ilaja Buari, and Aran Orin among a host of others.

The government also noted that in spite of the monthly repayment, the bond is affordable, and with improved internally generated revenue, it will not impose any financial burden on the state or hamper its capacity to meet its obligations.
Re: The Bad Shape Of Oro General Hospital, Kwara State (Exclusive Photos) by pixierock: 4:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
The renovation of Oro General Hospital is one of the projects to be embarked on with the N20b bond.
Re: The Bad Shape Of Oro General Hospital, Kwara State (Exclusive Photos) by dayoolawepo: 4:11pm On Jan 18, 2016
It is pertinent to know that the administration of Governor AbdulFatah Ahmed has immense concern for the populace, hence part of the reasons for the proposed N20b Bond to execute infrastructural projects in the state. The State Government has also announced its intention to renovate the Oro General Hospital in question alongside a few other cottage hospitals in the state.
Re: The Bad Shape Of Oro General Hospital, Kwara State (Exclusive Photos) by Boltonboyan: 4:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
The renovation of the state-owned hospitals is gradual process that has been on for quite a while. So far, the state owned general hospitals in Ilorin, Offa, Omu-Aran, Share and Kaiama have all been renovated. That of Oro will soon be renovated as announced by the state govt.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/health/26183-kwara-renovates-five-general-hospitals
It's, however, a good step that we are keeping the government on its toes.

Re: The Bad Shape Of Oro General Hospital, Kwara State (Exclusive Photos) by saints2(f): 4:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
Boltonboyan:
The renovation of the state-owned hospitals is gradual process that has been on for quite a while. So far, the state owned general hospitals in Ilorin, Offa, Omu-Aran, Share and Kaiama have all been renovated. That of Oro will soon be renovated as announced by the state govt.

http://www.dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/health/26183-kwara-renovates-five-general-hospitals
It's, however, a good step that we are keeping the government on its toes.

Lets hope and pray that KWSG do the needful... I think you work for the KWSG? Am I right
Re: The Bad Shape Of Oro General Hospital, Kwara State (Exclusive Photos) by Pattybm: 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
Oro General hospital will soon be renovated as the Kwara state government already announced plans to renovate the hospital and others. just as it has remodelled the General hospital ilorin, Offa and in other locations in the state.
I believe the Government has the best interest of the state at heart. Let's watch out!

Re: The Bad Shape Of Oro General Hospital, Kwara State (Exclusive Photos) by princeade86(m): 5:34pm On Jan 18, 2016
9niceguy:
. Is true. Am from d town .
Re: The Bad Shape Of Oro General Hospital, Kwara State (Exclusive Photos) by kokumo1949: 5:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
9niceguy:

The last time I used the hospital should be around 1986. Then I do not think there is any private clinic in the area . The state govt claimed the improvement of general hospital embark upon is in phases share and Omu-aran has been almost completed and hope Oro hospital should be next . The teaching hospital extension in Esie is also in similar condition.
Re: The Bad Shape Of Oro General Hospital, Kwara State (Exclusive Photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
Keneking:
Saraki Bukola sef
blame the state government not Saraki.... That how u guys keep blaming David Mark 4 poor of benue
Re: The Bad Shape Of Oro General Hospital, Kwara State (Exclusive Photos) by Nimi22(f): 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
Bloomingbud:
Saints2
Its a good thing you are calling the attention of the government to this, I tell you this hospital has been in this condition for almost 20 years and even the road that led to the hospital is so bushy.

As a little girl I met it in this horrible situation and the government is not ready to do anything about it. But even if something is done will it be maintained?

Nimi22 come and see o.
see me o na me b d commissioner for health or governor or wot?
Re: The Bad Shape Of Oro General Hospital, Kwara State (Exclusive Photos) by Bloomingbud(f): 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nimi22:
see me o na me b d commissioner for health or governor or wot?

Lolssss. How are my suppose to know now.
Re: The Bad Shape Of Oro General Hospital, Kwara State (Exclusive Photos) by Nimi22(f): 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
Bloomingbud:

Lolssss. How are my suppose to know now.
idiotress u ppl shd better call on govt to do something. Lol.
Re: The Bad Shape Of Oro General Hospital, Kwara State (Exclusive Photos) by 9niceguy(m): 7:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
princeade86:
. Is true. Am from d town .
Oluwa Jesu kristi...so bad tho.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Vigilante Rescues Newborn Baby Abandoned In Refuse Dump / Nasiru Shua’ibu Develops Malaria Vaccine / COVID-19 Has Turned Everything Upside Down In Nigeria – PTF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.