Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

People Judge This:sexual Harassement Or A Response To A Request - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / People Judge This:sexual Harassement Or A Response To A Request (948 Views)

Judge This Case / How Do We Effectively Curb Sexual Offences In Nigeria? / In Response To The Nigerian Gay Man That Commited Suicide. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Judge This:sexual Harassement Or A Response To A Request by Gentleme1: 4:27pm On Jun 22, 2009
my Gz went to da club this weekend (20th) 3 of them, i didnt join them because i had some couple of projects to round off, just about 5am of 21st (ie. Sunday morning) lanre and briggs rushed in saying our friend was arrested, what happened i asked?

lanre said:

daniello as we fondly call him, got high in da club and saw a chic passing by, and on her blouse was written "TOUCH IT, IT WONT HURT" am sure some of us know this kind of blouses am talking about that females wear, and he touched her boobs, all of a sudden she started screaming, later some cats pulled her outside.

everyone thought the scenario was over, not when they say some 2 police security men came in and arrested dianello to the station for allegations of rape

when we called our lawyer friend, he simply said diannello should not write any statment of consention but claim that he only responded to a request on her shirt

peeps i bring this topic here, to seek your opinions, did my friend really harrased the chic or just responded to a request on her shirt?
Re: People Judge This:sexual Harassement Or A Response To A Request by mrsb(f): 4:32pm On Jun 22, 2009
?? is this a serious post?!
Re: People Judge This:sexual Harassement Or A Response To A Request by izeek(m): 4:35pm On Jun 22, 2009
so those cars that have stickers that say " hit me from behind", u just ram into them?
Re: People Judge This:sexual Harassement Or A Response To A Request by whitelexi(m): 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2009
wtf
Re: People Judge This:sexual Harassement Or A Response To A Request by Tonyet1(m): 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2009
to me its a sexual harassement, although in legal terms its complicating

on one side: i will say he only responded to the request on her shirt, its like seeing a poster on a wall saying "come and be blessed" and at the end you attend the church program, so it is for her shirt, she was really inviting people to touch, at least lets see it from this point of view

on the other side: secularism will say she was harassed, becos she was touched wothout her consent,

but wait sef, if we de waka for road i mistakely join body touch your chest av i committed any wrong?

hmmmmm see parol na! this is interesting
Re: People Judge This:sexual Harassement Or A Response To A Request by biola44: 4:50pm On Jun 22, 2009
i guess d dude was high, lol
Re: People Judge This:sexual Harassement Or A Response To A Request by Gentleme1: 9:49am On Jun 23, 2009
pls i need ur candid opinions on this issue
Re: People Judge This:sexual Harassement Or A Response To A Request by Emperoh(m): 10:01am On Jun 23, 2009
LOL at topic
LWKM!!!

So if you see poster asking you to jump into the Lagos Lagoon, you go jump in abi?

Also if you see bank or company advert stickers and respond to them nko?

The case get as e be. . . . finally, police go collect money fromt he guy release am!!!
Re: People Judge This:sexual Harassement Or A Response To A Request by iice(f): 10:02am On Jun 23, 2009
So if the shirt read, 'You there, contort and kiss your a-hole'.  .  .you will do it?

The shirt is just saying something.  .  .it's it not a request or an invitation.
Re: People Judge This:sexual Harassement Or A Response To A Request by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 23, 2009
@poster, they have given you their candid opinions, it was foolish and constitutes sexual harassment.
Re: People Judge This:sexual Harassement Or A Response To A Request by tpiah: 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2009
yes nah- your friend was the only person who could read and that's why out of everybody who saw the t shirt, it was only him who got Hot and touched the girl.
Re: People Judge This:sexual Harassement Or A Response To A Request by biola44: 2:03pm On Jun 23, 2009
yes! lol, grin
Re: People Judge This:sexual Harassement Or A Response To A Request by bigfather(m): 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2009
tpiah:

yes nah- your friend was the only person who could read and that's why out of everybody who saw the t shirt, it was only him who got Hot and touched the girl.

Abi o ! grin

(1) (Reply)

Dead Man’ Appears In Court / Obas Wife Kidnapped For N30m / Armed Men Caused Havoc In Sagamu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.