Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,349 members, 7,868,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

The Tougher Eastern Conference - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Tougher Eastern Conference (233 Views)

Are The South Eastern States Specifically The Igbo's Suppressed? / SERAP Calls For Tougher Punishment Against Corrupt Lawyers / Before The First Eastern Bomb : Declare Radio Biafra A Terror Organization (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Tougher Eastern Conference by chenmingchao: 2:34am On Jan 18, 2016
Beyond all these challenges, the schedule, the tougher Eastern Conference, the injuries the Hornets have dealt with and the distraction of free agency, there have been bigger things on Batum's mind. The terrorist attacks over the past year in France have kept his mind close to home, with his people. He and the other French players wore "Je Suis Charlie" warm-up shirts after the massacre at Charlie Hebdo last spring, and they all tried to weather the emotional storm of the Paris shootings in November.

Batum says with the anniversary of the Charlie attacks this month, it was difficult not being with his people.

"It is difficult not being part of this reunion, because when I watch the news and I see these images of the people of France, I want cheapest 2k16 coins to be there to show my support, too. I can't because I'm here, but I want to go there and be with the people, to show my support and even if I'm miles away from there, I feel like 'We are French. '

As with all things, Batum manages this and just like his graceful gait, everything for him seems to be a casual drift, but the reality is much more difficult, yet through it all, Batum and the Hornets seem headed in a positive, if uncertain direction.

It ain't easy being Batum, but it sure seems fun.fifiaqowe

(1) (Reply)

This Was Once As Briskly / Ely Immovably The' No Additional Garcinia / Average Within The Supplement To Add To That You Sim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.