Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,408 members, 7,954,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:05 AM

We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi (595 Views)

Ajimobi, His Wife And Alao Akala Eating Together (Photo) / Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) / We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi by vivianblog3(f): 5:23am On Jan 18, 2016
The governor of Oyo State, Senator Abiola Ajimobi on Saturday disclosed that Otunba Adebayo Alao Akala was allowed to join the All Progressive Congress, APC, in the state because the party desires to ‘clean’ him up of his many political dirt. Ajimobi, who was a guest on a popular Splash FM Radio Station anchored by Edmond Obilo in Ibadan on Saturday opined said that Akala has been soiled in so many ways and therefore needed to be “cleaned up” and “reformed”. Governor Ajimobi also went on to dispel rumors that he intend to reward Akala by nominating one of his children as a commissioner. Ajimobi said: “Alao Akala’s son will never be in my government. Mark my words and be sure to remember that I am a man of my words”. While speaking about the recent disagreement he had with the Olubadan in Council over the promotion of senior chiefs, the governor said he was acting strictly on the powers the Nigerian constitution conferred him. He announced that he has the powers to remove and install any chief. He said he also has the power to jail anyone of them that runs foul of the laws of the land. He specifically spoke about the general belief that he stopped the promotion of the high chiefs because of his need to stop his main opponent during the last gubernatorial election, Senator Rashidi Ladoja of Accord Party from becoming the Olubadan of Ibadan. According to the governor, “I really do not need to stop Ladoja or anybody. I have frustrated him twice in recent times. All I wanted to demonstrate was the fact that there are chieftaincy laws in existence and they must be studied and followed at all times. As for Senator Lekan Balogun, he calls me every time. As a matter of fact, he sees me every time he wants to see me”. While addressing the problem of incessant fire outbreaks in the state, the governor said his administration just discovered that most of the fire incidents were engineered by arsonists who were fighting over parcels of land. He then seized the opportunity to announce that his government is doing everything possible to radically transform and equip the state’s fire service. Ajimobi also spoke about why salaries are still being owed. He said: “We cannot be consistent in payment of Salaries because the reality is we don’t have the funds”

Report From http://www.viviangist.com/we-accepted-alao-akala-into-apc-so-that-we-can-clean-him-up-abiola-ajimobi

Cc; lalasticlala

Re: We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi by kolnel: 5:24am On Jan 18, 2016
I only pity the masses who kill themselves because of this politicians
This politicians are only after their big tummies
Re: We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi by SeverusSnape(m): 5:25am On Jan 18, 2016
... And he's now a saint. Old things are past away, He's now a "progressive".

4 Likes

Re: We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi by jeffizy(m): 5:29am On Jan 18, 2016
Such statements that show a sense of unbridled bravado is simply a syndrome associated with 2nd term Governors.

He must however be careful not to ruin his party's chances later in future elections.

Oshiomole, Aregbesola, et al are classic models of this 2nd term egoistic syndrome.
Re: We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi by Bitterleafsoup: 5:32am On Jan 18, 2016
See them no shame they even admitted right here once you wave the broom you are now saved
Mtehewwwww!

Re: We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi by ademega(m): 5:36am On Jan 18, 2016
i can't laugh. it's funny
Re: We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi by Meriekriss: 5:39am On Jan 18, 2016
I never knew APC was a spiritually cleansing house... No wonder men like Amechi, OBJ have all been cleaned... Lol.. Funny men...

Check my signature for your breathtaking wallpapers and 3D wall panels, 3D epoxy floors, 3D stretch ceilings and wooden blinds & wooden laminate floors..
Re: We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi by IamPatriotic(m): 6:03am On Jan 18, 2016
Ajimobi is now playing God because he broke the second jinx .....
Re: We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi by dammytosh: 6:14am On Jan 18, 2016
kolnel:
I only pity the masses who kill themselves because of this politicians
This politicians are only after their big tummies

You are right.

Only the masses are at the recieving end. Unfortunately they have no memory.
Re: We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi by Naijji: 6:15am On Jan 18, 2016
Dry Cleaners
Re: We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi by Nobody: 6:22am On Jan 18, 2016
SO APC is now a political detergent. "i laugh in swahili

1 Like

Re: We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi by AlPeter: 6:26am On Jan 18, 2016
No PDP thug have the moral right to condemn what the 'Nuisance' Ajimobi said because they were openly in support of Akala and his likes that said, Ajimobi deserves a serious beat-up for this silly comment he be GOD?!

(1) (Reply)

What People Don’t Know About New NDLEA Boss, Abdallah / DASUKIGATE: EX-NSA DRAGS BUHARI TO INTERNATIONAL COURT / Amaechi Gets International Appointment From Banki Moon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.