Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi (1374 Views)

Ajimobi, His Wife And Alao Akala Eating Together (Photo) / Ajimobi, Alao-Akala And Senator Teslim Folarin Reunite In London (Photos) / We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi by Shegman22(m): 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2016
The governor of Oyo State, Senator Abiola Ajimobi
has openly announced that the main reason Otunba
Adebayo Alao Akala was allowed to cross carpet
to All Progressive Party in the state is because the
party wants to ‘clean’ him up.
Ajimobi, who was guest on a popular Splash FM
Radio Station anchored by Edmond Obilo and
monitored by PMParrotng.com in Ibadan on
Saturday also said that Akala has been soiled in so
many ways and therefore needed to be ‘cleaned
up’.
When asked to confirm the rumour making the
rounds that he has penciled down one of Akala’s
children on his list of commissioners, Ajimobi
responded: “Alao Akala’s son will never be in my
government, mark my words and I am a man of
my words”.
The governor, however, revealed that “I have just
decided to not appoint the commissioners yet,
some of the ministries functions very well,
commissioner are political appointees, policies are
not formulated by them, the government with some
ministry workers form polices , I don’t want to let
the cat out of the bag , they will be appointed at a
time I choose, it may even be in the next two
years or four years but that won’t happen”.
Speaking on when he will be ready to appoint
Local Government Caretaker Committee, Ajimobi
responded “We would appoint local government
caretaker chairmen this month, all cases in court
have been settled. Infact, we are planning to hold
the local government election in July, this year.”
While speaking about the recent disagreement he
had with the Olubadan in Council over the
promotion of senior chiefs, the governor said he
was acting strictly on the powers the Nigerian
constitution gave him. He announced that he has
the powers to remove and install any chief. He
said he also has the power to jail anyone of them
that runs foul of the laws of the land.
He specifically spoke about the general belief that
he stopped the promotion of the high chiefs
because of his need to stop his main opponent
during the last gubernatorial election, Senator
Rashidi Ladoja of Accord Party from becoming the
Olubadan of Ibadan.
According to the governor, “I really do not need to
stop Ladoja or anybody. I have frustrated him
twice in recent times. All I wanted to demonstrate
was the fact that there are chieftancy laws in
existence and they must be studied and followed
at all times. As for Senator Lekan Balogun, he calls
me every time. As a matter of fact he sees me
every time he wants to see me”.
While addressing the problem of incessant fire
outbreaks in the state, the governor said his
administration just discovered that most of the fire
incidents were engineered by arsonists who were
fighting over parcels of land.
He then seized the opportunity to announce that his
government is doing everything possible to
radically transform and equip the state’s fire
service.
Ajimobi also spoke about why salaries are still
being owed. “We cannot be consistent in payment
of Salaries because the reality is we don’t have the
funds”

http://pmparrotng.com/we-accepted-alao-akala-into-apc-so-that-we-can-clean-him-up-abiola-ajimobi/
Re: We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi by GMan650(m): 4:17pm On Jan 10, 2016
Wtf!!!! Alao-Akala is now in APC grin grin

Naija politics z a joke

2 Likes

Re: We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi by Shegman22(m): 4:21pm On Jan 10, 2016
what an insult

2 Likes

Re: We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi by cosby02(m): 4:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
Ajimobi must be high on wet weed

1 Like

Re: We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi by Clemzzz(m): 4:45pm On Jan 10, 2016
Well said!
Re: We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi by Pidggin(f): 4:46pm On Jan 10, 2016
Cleaner

1 Like

Re: We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi by adeakeem(m): 5:22pm On Jan 10, 2016
Talkative governor
Re: We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2016
Amazing sanitation exercise planned

1 Like

Re: We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi by MCMLXXVI(m): 5:41pm On Jan 10, 2016
"Clean him up"?
You mean with propaganda and lies like you did in the case of the washed up dictator Buhari, right?

1 Like

Re: We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi by iokpebholo: 5:51pm On Jan 10, 2016
Akala u see ur life!!!he who ajimobi clean up is clean indeed.oya akala carry ur mumu sef to car wash for cleaning.mcheew

1 Like

Re: We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi by IVORY2009(m): 6:15pm On Jan 10, 2016
How many "Tura soap" can I supply @ APC shocked

3 Likes

Re: We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi by masseratti: 6:26pm On Jan 10, 2016
IVORY2009:
How many "Tura soap" can I supply @ APC shocked
u bad mehn
Re: We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi by supersonic(m): 6:52pm On Jan 10, 2016
This man is a disappointment. Even if he is the breadwinner of the whole Oyo state, he doesn't have that exclusive right to speak like that publicly of a man who is not only an adult but a family man and a former Governor of your state. Arrant NONSENSICAL NONSENSE.
Re: We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi by Shegman22(m): 7:22am On Dec 18, 2017
Hmmm
Re: We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi by designVATExcel: 7:23am On Dec 18, 2017
Na so. Jik or hypo
Re: We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi by eagleeye2: 7:36am On Dec 18, 2017
Despicable APC
Re: We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi by dunkem21(m): 7:36am On Dec 18, 2017
wink
Re: We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi by fergie001: 7:57am On Dec 18, 2017
You want to 'clean him up'!?

E fall inside gutter?

Chai

A fmr Gov and full-grown man?
Akala,ndo
Sorry

Re: We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi by Shegman22(m): 12:45pm On Dec 18, 2017
fergie001:
You want to 'clean him up'!?

E fall inside gutter?

Chai

A fmr Gov and full-grown man?
Akala,ndo
Sorry
,lol
Re: We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi by rash47(m): 2:02pm On Dec 18, 2017
This man is uncouth.
Re: We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi by ChangetheChange: 2:19pm On Dec 18, 2017
grin grin grin

Alao Akala don enter ONE CHANCE, APC want to use him and dump him

But Akala is a stubborn man, the moment APC doesn't give him the Governorship ticket, he will dump APC with his supporters the next day
Re: We Accepted Alao Akala Into APC So That We Can ‘clean Him Up’ – Abiola Ajimobi by orisa37: 2:39pm On Dec 18, 2017
Dirty talk.

(1) (Reply)

50 Naira Deduction From Bank Account / Buhari Says There Are Saboteurs In His Government / Reasons Why Sw(yoruba) Muslim Can't Be The President/vp Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.