Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Tiwa Savage Shares More Photos Of Her Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Shares More Photos Of Her Son (522 Views)

Tiwa Savage Shares Hot Bikini Throwback Photo / Tiwa Savage Shares Photos Of The Outfit She Wore To Wizkids Concert (photos) / Tiwa Savage Shares Photo Of Jamil In His G-wagon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage Shares More Photos Of Her Son by yusaze: 6:11am On Jan 18, 2016
The MAVIN's first lady shared the photo of her son, dressed in an Arabic attire like the Saudi Princes and she gushes over him with the captioned it;

He melts my heart, I stare at him and wonder what I must have done to deserve such a miracle. Sheikh JamJam I love you, Yummy mummies !!! Are you ready to share your beautiful stories? Because from next week monday we shall be interacting and sharing our experiences via this platform. #MomsKnowBest

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BApsl2PxOyn/?taken-by=tiwasavage

Cc; lalasticlala, ijebabe, mynd44, missyb3, fynestboi

Re: Tiwa Savage Shares More Photos Of Her Son by yusaze: 6:11am On Jan 18, 2016
so cute
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares More Photos Of Her Son by MoonChildng: 6:12am On Jan 18, 2016
Sooo very Cute.
Looks like an Arabian prince .
May God guide and keep you.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares More Photos Of Her Son by Ussyyn(m): 6:19am On Jan 18, 2016
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares More Photos Of Her Son by Godmother(f): 6:45am On Jan 18, 2016
Now she's dishing out the pix and people are not so interested. When people were dying to she was doing undercover runs. Anyways, he's so cute sha.
Re: Tiwa Savage Shares More Photos Of Her Son by powerfulsettingz: 7:06am On Jan 18, 2016
just have to comment here in case it makes front page

(1) (Reply)

10 Innocent Things Kate Middleton Did That The Queen Probably Hates / See What This Psychiatrist Has To Say About Denrele Edun / Do U Still Do These If U Mistakenly Put Pepper On Your Thing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.