Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

See All The Full Details: Al-mustapha Has Revealed How Sani Abacha Died - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See All The Full Details: Al-mustapha Has Revealed How Sani Abacha Died (1303 Views)

Those Funding Nnamdi Kanu Will Be Exposed Soon – Al-mustapha / Abiola’s Death, Last Moments Recorded On Video — Al-Mustapha / Al-Mustapha Floats Green Party Of Nigeria Ahead Of 2019 Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See All The Full Details: Al-mustapha Has Revealed How Sani Abacha Died by ebitari2013: 7:51am On Jan 18, 2016
“When I got to the bedside of the Head of State, he was already gasping. Ordinarily, I could not just touch him. It was not allowed in our job. But under the situation on ground, I knelt close to him and shouted, “General Sani Abacha, Sir, please grant me permission to touch and carry you.”

Contrary to insinuations, speculations and sad rumours initiated by some sections of the society, I maintain that the sudden collapse of the health system of the late Head of State started previous
day (Sunday, 7th June, 1998) right from the Abuja International Airport.

[This happened] immediately after one of the white security operatives or personnel who accompanied President Yasser Arafat of Palestine shook hands with him (General Abacha).

See full details of the explosive revelations below...

I noticed the change in the countenance of the late Commander-in-Chief and informed the Aide-de-Camp, Lt. Col. Abdallah, accordingly. He, however, advised that we keep a close watch on the Head of State.

Later in the evening of 8th June, 1998, around 6pm; his doctor came around, administered an injection to stabilize him. He was advised to have a short rest. Happily, enough, by 9pm; the Head of State was bouncing and receiving visitors until much later when General Jeremiah Timbut Useni, the then Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, came calling. He was fond of the Head of State.

They were very good friends. They stayed and chatted together till about 3.35am. A friend of the house was with me in my office and as he was bidding me farewell, he came back to inform me that the FCT Minister, General Useni was out of the Head of State's Guest House within the Villa. I then decided to inform the ADC and other security boys that I would be on my way home to prepare for the early morning event at the International Conference Centre.

At about 5am; the security guards ran to my quarters to inform me that the Head of State was very unstable. At first, I thought it was a coup attempt. Immediately, I prepared myself fully for any eventuality.

As an intelligence officer and the Chief Security Officer to the Head of State for that matter, I devised a means of diverting the attention of the security boys from my escape route by asking my wife to continue chatting with them at the door – she was in the house while the boys were outside. From there, I got to the Guest House of the Head of State before
- See more at: http://www.mcebisco.com/2016/01/see-all-full-details-al-mustapha-has.html#sthash.oAuRxEed.dpuf
Re: See All The Full Details: Al-mustapha Has Revealed How Sani Abacha Died by chocolateme(f): 7:51am On Jan 18, 2016
O di egwu
Re: See All The Full Details: Al-mustapha Has Revealed How Sani Abacha Died by chakula: 8:14am On Jan 18, 2016
at last.
Re: See All The Full Details: Al-mustapha Has Revealed How Sani Abacha Died by cmart09(m): 11:28am On Jan 18, 2016
OK
Re: See All The Full Details: Al-mustapha Has Revealed How Sani Abacha Died by Slikbae: 11:44am On Jan 18, 2016
oo
Re: See All The Full Details: Al-mustapha Has Revealed How Sani Abacha Died by Daintelectual(m): 11:45am On Jan 18, 2016
Every year something comes up about abacha!

(1) (Reply)

Iran Orders Oil Output Boost, Nigerian Economy Is In Trouble / Change Doesn't Mean Transformation - Reuben Abati's Brilliant Piece / Should The Past Administration Really Be Blamed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.