Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,333 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

I Will Not Cut My Dreadlocks Even When I Become Governor – Beautiful Nubia - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Will Not Cut My Dreadlocks Even When I Become Governor – Beautiful Nubia (487 Views)

Why Dreadlocks Are Beautiful On African Children (tale Of Two Brothers) / Kids With Dreadlocks / Dreadlocks: How To Care For Your Dreadlocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Not Cut My Dreadlocks Even When I Become Governor – Beautiful Nubia by balash(m): 7:52am On Jan 18, 2016
Dread lock haired Contemporary folk singer, Segun Akintola, popularly known as Beautiful Nubia has expressed his desire to go into politics and make a change in Nigeria, which he said will not make him cut off his hair still.

The Eji Owuro singer made it known that he will most likely run for Governor in the next elections. According to him, he didn’t like the idea of politics but he was a big supporter of nation building.

The 48-year–old singer also revealed that he would like to spend just four years during his tenure and has no plans to cut off his dread locks if he eventually wins.

According to him, ”We vote for the guy who has nice posters because the other one doesn’t have money to make all the billboards. I keep saying it even in my music that when our people are ready for change, they will start looking beyond the surface and see the true human being. I am not going to cut my hair because of anything and you have to see the substance in the man,” he said

Re: I Will Not Cut My Dreadlocks Even When I Become Governor – Beautiful Nubia by chocolateme(f): 7:53am On Jan 18, 2016
Then don't cut it
Re: I Will Not Cut My Dreadlocks Even When I Become Governor – Beautiful Nubia by fhelihx(m): 7:57am On Jan 18, 2016
Na you sabi..what if you become a president??
Re: I Will Not Cut My Dreadlocks Even When I Become Governor – Beautiful Nubia by balash(m): 11:28am On Jan 18, 2016
Cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44

(1) (Reply)

Protesters Shut Asaba For Kanu / The Right Diet To Gain Muscle / Http://cleansenaturalsfacts.com/brain-plus-iq/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.