Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,582 members, 7,823,523 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

Dino Melaye In Different Turban Attires (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye In Different Turban Attires (Photos) (16363 Views)

Dino Melaye In ABU To Collect His Certificate (Photos) / #MadeInNaija: UK High Commissioner & His Son Rock Nigerian Attires (photos) / Protest Against Dino Melaye In Abuja Ongoing (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye In Different Turban Attires (Photos) by scholes0(m): 11:35am On Jan 18, 2016
Abeg, what is cute about this?
Thrash .....
Re: Dino Melaye In Different Turban Attires (Photos) by UltraSphinx(m): 11:35am On Jan 18, 2016
dikeigbo2:
Nice attires,but he is from kogi state, and the title was given to him in kwara state, OK he is a warrior and defender of the people of okuta in kwara state instead of his people in kogi,or he traced his roots to kwara.,sorryooooo I'm just being curious.

Happy turbaning Dino,because more is coming
such titles are honorary titles that are given to influential individuals as a mean of recognition and appreciation of their efforts in their respective fields irrespective of their ethno-religious background. A good example is that of asiwaju bola ahmed tinubu ( a lagosian) who was conferred with the title "jagaban" of borgu in Borgu, Niger state
Re: Dino Melaye In Different Turban Attires (Photos) by Horlufemi(m): 11:39am On Jan 18, 2016
chronos:
There's nothing cute about a criminal..

Spot on
Re: Dino Melaye In Different Turban Attires (Photos) by Software202(m): 11:40am On Jan 18, 2016
waoh! gorgeous...
Re: Dino Melaye In Different Turban Attires (Photos) by nwekeg: 11:45am On Jan 18, 2016
dino
Re: Dino Melaye In Different Turban Attires (Photos) by nwekeg: 11:47am On Jan 18, 2016
melan
Re: Dino Melaye In Different Turban Attires (Photos) by TBD(m): 11:50am On Jan 18, 2016
Dino Melaye instated of u to use money and resource to develop constituency that voted u into senate u want ahead bought name and title that will be giving to another person when u not longer in senate or dead. I pity nigerias politicians
Re: Dino Melaye In Different Turban Attires (Photos) by mobaladf: 11:56am On Jan 18, 2016
Hmmnnnn Nigerian rogues
Re: Dino Melaye In Different Turban Attires (Photos) by dikeigbo2(m): 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
UltraSphinx:
such titles are honorary titles that are given to influential individuals as a mean of recognition and appreciation of their efforts in their respective fields irrespective of their ethno-religious background. A good example is that of asiwaju bola ahmed tinubu ( a lagosian) who was conferred with the title "jagaban" of borgu in Borgu, Niger state

In that case let him brace up for more titles, because other communities, towns,villages and organizations are warming up and arranging more titles for him. That's why I like Mr Peter Obi,.....he asked every individuals and communities planning to bestow him with ,any title to keep it after his tenure as a governor, and he kept it.
Re: Dino Melaye In Different Turban Attires (Photos) by Gabaleve(m): 12:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
Mtcheeew....dat crack addict
Re: Dino Melaye In Different Turban Attires (Photos) by cutekhalifa(m): 12:39pm On Jan 18, 2016
All I can see is a big masquerade standing agile blocking the ventilation... Hausa/fulani's don't have fashion sense.... If u concur with me, click like and share to our president cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye In Different Turban Attires (Photos) by zubby29(m): 12:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
elite thieves
Re: Dino Melaye In Different Turban Attires (Photos) by IndianaJay: 1:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nothing cute about a wife beater and a serial womanizer.
Re: Dino Melaye In Different Turban Attires (Photos) by muderkid(m): 1:59pm On Jan 18, 2016
Shehu melaye grin
Re: Dino Melaye In Different Turban Attires (Photos) by sweetgala(m): 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
dikeigbo2:
Nice attires,but he is from kogi state, and the title was given to him in kwara state, OK he is a warrior and defender of the people of okuta in kwara state instead of his people in kogi,or he traced his roots to kwara.,sorryooooo I'm just being curious.

Happy turbaning Dino,because more is coming

It's a thank you gift for his defence of Bukola Saraki, it's possible the Emir that turbaned him is a friend of Saraki
Re: Dino Melaye In Different Turban Attires (Photos) by chidextec: 2:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
All I see is a masquerade in d mist of sane and insane polithieviences
Re: Dino Melaye In Different Turban Attires (Photos) by oluwasegun007(m): 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
i cannot but just laff.....trying to hide from sawore abi....

d outfit fit am dou
Re: Dino Melaye In Different Turban Attires (Photos) by mayorwesley: 4:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
cutekhalifa:
All I can see is a big masquerade standing agile blocking the ventilation... Hausa/fulani's don't have fashion sense.... If u concur with me, click like and share to our president cheesy grin cheesy
Note: melaye is yoruba from Kogi west, so be informed u tribal bigot

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye In Different Turban Attires (Photos) by cutekhalifa(m): 6:40pm On Jan 18, 2016
mayorwesley:

Note: melaye is yoruba from Kogi west, so be informed u tribal bigot
but he resemble mallam nah grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye In Different Turban Attires (Photos) by Kotay: 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
You mean the chieftaincy title Bukola influenced for him?

Not surprised though

(1) (2) (Reply)

N750m Car Scam: Ortom Lauds EFCC Over Arrest Of Benue Speaker, 14 Lawmakers / Osinbajo With Governors At National Rice Task Force Meeting / Tochukwu Ugwumba Resigns In Imo, Says He’s Ashamed Of Uzodinma’s Performance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.