Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) (36827 Views)

Why Are Shipped From Overseas Mobile Phones So Cheap???? / Infinix Phones So Bad At Multitasking? / Five Hardly Known Things You Can Do With Android 5.0 Lollipop Smartphones. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by xtervaganza(m): 5:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
gurutech201:
You can watch African magic Hausa African magic Yoruba African magic Igbo African magic English cartoon network super sports CNN and so many more plus free browsing and paid browsing up to 10GB daily and more just post your telegram contact and you will be added
here's my number please add me

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by gurutech201(m): 5:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
xtervaganza:
I'll download it now. Will you add me?

Yes thats what ambushing to browse now and CNN and wwe is my best channels but you can still enjoy other channels like natgeo wild and co

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by gurutech201(m): 5:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
gurutech201:

Yes thats what ambushing to browse now and CNN and wwe is my best channels but you can still enjoy other channels like natgeo wild and co

The second pic is from Action on dstv premium those that pays 13000 naira monthly for dstv premium channels will know the Action channel am talking about
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by xtervaganza(m): 5:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
gurutech201:

I've downloaded telegram and here's my number please add me

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by globalkay(m): 6:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
Marvel1206:

ok download psiphon handler and i will send u screengrabs of my

can psiphon handler be downloaded from google play store? And pls send me the settings too thanks.
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by medexico(m): 7:01pm On Jan 18, 2016
First of all, who told you those phones are London used?

Guy go and buy a new android phone maybe infinix, or samsung.
HTC have some hanging problems that no one can solve in this Nigeria so I will not advice htc but if you buy new samsung and you don't enjoy it? Come and kill me.
I have two brands of samsung so I am confident to vouch for them.
Politicalthug
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Chrisx1x(m): 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
Marvel1206:
Bros.. buy confirm phone.. all these phones are rubbish.. am very sure yu dnt knw abt android phones.. okay before yu buy any phone, make sure u google the specs before u proceed i bought my itel it1503 15k and am enjoying it.. rocking psiphon unlimited browsing and dstv
plz i will appreciate if u can send the settings to Ajarichris@gmail.com or whatsapp me on 07067017954
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Marvel1206: 7:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
Chrisx1x:
plz i will appreciate if u can send the settings to Ajarichris@gmail.com or whatsapp me on 07067017954
whatsapp 08103949377
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Marvel1206: 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
globalkay:
can psiphon handler be downloaded from google play store? And pls send me the settings too thanks.
whatsapp 08103949377
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by dasphinx1(m): 7:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
gurutech201:

cool
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by alabi484(m): 7:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
Marvel1206:
Bros.. buy confirm phone.. all these phones are rubbish.. am very sure yu dnt knw abt android phones.. okay before yu buy any phone, make sure u google the specs before u proceed i bought my itel it1503 15k and am enjoying it.. rocking psiphon unlimited browsing and dstv
did you just say u limited?... how, which network...
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Marvel1206: 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
globalkay:

search google and add whatsapp 08103949377
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by olayinkajnr(m): 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
Lolz, guys are more interested in the psiphon unlimited browsing than the trash the OP posted

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by tomiobj(m): 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
so android has fake ones? I never knew
not fake. Outdated

Save ur cash nd buy infinix hot
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by princemi(m): 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
Marvel1206:

dude please how does the psiphon works?
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Marvel1206: 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
princemi:

dude please how does the psiphon works?

whatsapp 08103949377
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Samyj247: 9:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
gurutech201:

Why pay money for something we are using for free?? If you are on telegram message me so I can add you to the free tweak group where you will get every thing for free
kk thanks I hv downloaded d handler version. will download telegram right away, but what of whatsapp
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by princemi(m): 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2016
Marvel1206:

whatsapp 08103949377
thanks
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Youngpo413: 10:07pm On Jan 18, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
so android has fake ones? I never knew
yeah,so many clones out there.
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Rajman45(m): 11:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
Marvel1206:
pls is mtn psiphon unlimited browsing back
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by SeanDada1(m): 4:23am On Jan 19, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
I have been using nokia asha205 for like 3 years now. I love the phone so much - maybe it is because it is my first smart phone. One thing i hated about the phone is that i couldn't use it to create gmail account, Nairaland account etc,.

Back then before i ventured into android phones, i had been using the asha205 to facebook, 2go, whatsapp, watch youtube vidoes and also i was coming to nairaland as a visitor.

Fast forward to 2015, i read on nariraland how android phones were bomb. Some people said that android phones were the best phones ever.

That's how i decided to buy an android phone, not a new one tho. They call it "London used"..

For a start, i bought "london used" hTc at the rate of 10k. The only valuable thing i benefited from the phone was that i used it to create gmail account and nairaland account. It cannot even draw better network. I was watching a movie one day when it got freezed. That is how problems started. It refused to turn on. It refused to charge as well until i got angry and dumped its ass in a river.

This year 2016, i bought another "london used" samsung galaxy win at the rate of 12k. Lol. The phone is another name for trash, bullshiit, goat-shiit, anything u can think of. It has quality network but to browse na wahala. If i want to access Nairaland, it will write "the web contains too much server redirects", whatever that means. I wanted to download some games and apps, for where?

I have suffered enough in the hands of androids. I think i will stick to my asha205 for now since i can now use it to access Nairaland and other better Apps.

I will never buy this over-hyped bullshit called android.

Irrelevant Post!!!!!
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by cyberdurable(m): 6:01am On Jan 19, 2016
gurutech201:

It works on all android phone both low and high
tnx
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by cyberdurable(m): 6:09am On Jan 19, 2016
gurutech201:

guru...gimmme yr WhatsApp numb
...thanks
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Frajorge(m): 7:22am On Jan 19, 2016
Used phone na used phone.new, brand android phone like azpen a732 sells for #17900 and u go use tire.
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Marvel1206: 8:17am On Jan 19, 2016
Rajman45:
pls is mtn psiphon unlimited browsing back
yes
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Dinocarex(m): 8:46am On Jan 19, 2016
Marvel1206:
That dstv app how u do am? Will I just download the app and rock it like that? Thanks... Waiting for ur response!!
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Xhaka(m): 10:47am On Jan 19, 2016
PoliticalThuG:
u mean Q5? Naturally, i hate tecno phones.. I dnt know why.. Maybe its cos i think all tecno phones are fake
Maybe you've not been buying from the right shop
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Marvel1206: 10:50am On Jan 19, 2016
Dinocarex:

That dstv app how u do am? Will I just download the app and rock it like that? Thanks... Waiting for ur response!!

yeah
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Rajman45(m): 12:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
Marvel1206:
yes
is it the normal settings with musicplay 150mb?
Re: My Experience With Android Phones So Far (photos) by Sammyblaq(m): 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
mightyfada:
For those asking for psiphon settings and wants to stream dstv match in their phone, quote me with the network you use.
Etisalat... Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top Android 3d Hd Games Under 50mb With Download Links / Injoo Fire Review And Complaints Thread / Best Websites To Download Hd Symbian Games And Apps?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.