Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,905 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

9 Year Old Boy Shares Touching Speech As He Wins Best Young Actor Of The Year - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9 Year Old Boy Shares Touching Speech As He Wins Best Young Actor Of The Year (1114 Views)

I Go Dye Supports Efe With N1Million To Ensure He Wins Big Brother Naija / Chika Ike's Mother Is Dead As She Shares Touching Tribute / Victor Osuagwu Honoured As Nollywood Comic Actor Of The Year At FENI In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Year Old Boy Shares Touching Speech As He Wins Best Young Actor Of The Year by slimdandmuffy: 11:24am On Jan 18, 2016
Jacob Tremblay stole the show at the tender age of just nine at the Critics' Choice Awards yesterday. I was close to tears..

The Canadian rising star had the audience in awe with the sweetest acceptance speech of the night while picking up Best Young Actor for his role in the drama Room.

After praising his fellow nominees with a poise far beyond his years, he revealed he was going to put his new award in pride of place in his bedroom - right next to his treasured Millennium Falcon.

'This is super cool,' Jacob said as he held onto his award and stepped onto a box so he could speak into the microphone.

'It's the best day of my life,' he added.

See more photos; http://www.blacksatino.com/2016/01/9-year-old-boy-shares-touching-speech.html

(1) (Reply)

Do We Look Alike,mr Ibu & I? / Jennifer Obi, Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Makes A Case O Modelling Agencies / Munachi Abii Stuns As Usual In The Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.