Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

My Hilarious Sunday Experience (PIX INCLUDED) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Hilarious Sunday Experience (PIX INCLUDED) (502 Views)

Some Of My Hilarious Definitions Of Wickedness...lol. / Gone Are The Days.. When Men Were Boys... Pictures Included / My Hilarious Flight Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Hilarious Sunday Experience (PIX INCLUDED) by Jotter: 12:23pm On Jan 18, 2016
My hilarious Sunday experience
Apologies don’t really know where to paste this but just read on … wink
There is a government primary school right beside my house, and every Sunday students come there to play football, but yesterday they mistakenly played their football in our compound…here comes the interesting part of my story I have 6 dogs in my home 2 larsa and 4 boar bulls, with the help of my cousin, all I did was just to released one of the boar bull, and they all dispersed…. grin

Don’t judge me but Sunday, I need to rest coupled with the hustle of 8am -7pm Monday – Friday wahala…

(1) (Reply)

Online Advertising In Nigeria - Going Beyond Classified Ads In 2016 / New Stamps Duty Charge? / Heavy Fire Outbreak At OLD UNTH ENUGU

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.