Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,198 members, 7,867,466 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:42 PM

PHOTO: Girl With No Limb Still Being Carried About In A Plastic Bowl And Begging - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTO: Girl With No Limb Still Being Carried About In A Plastic Bowl And Begging (453 Views)

Made-In-Aba Products Being Carried Into The Presidential Villa (Photos) / Ejiafe Odebala, Delta Politician Kneeling And Begging (Pictured) / Wife Of British D.O.in The East Being Carried By Two Able Bodied Men In 1940(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO: Girl With No Limb Still Being Carried About In A Plastic Bowl And Begging by 247frolic(m): 12:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
[img]http://1.bp..com/-WV7PQdNVPsM/Vpy26SvuztI/AAAAAAAIB28/QGX-_HTXd7w/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

Bet why? According to Aishat Alubankudi, the photo was taken yesterday & the family has received over N500,000 so far. She wrote;

"I'm really disappointed, after all the financial support that this girl and her family received in the last two weeks plus a new wheelchair from good samaritans, they are still on the street begging! This is why citizens do not give a damn about beggars! You will be shocked if I tell you the amount that they received!" she wrote.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/01/photo-girl-with-no-limb-still-being.html

cc: lalasticlala
Re: PHOTO: Girl With No Limb Still Being Carried About In A Plastic Bowl And Begging by mcee1(m): 12:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
angry
Re: PHOTO: Girl With No Limb Still Being Carried About In A Plastic Bowl And Begging by eme1n(m): 12:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
Wheel chair will dent her targets!

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Girl With No Limb Still Being Carried About In A Plastic Bowl And Begging by bigtt76(f): 12:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
Give her or family 1 billion naira, she/they would still beg for alms. Sad but it's part of their religious teaching. They have to be there to be the receiver in fulfilment of the giver's charitable destiny with the Almighty undecided
Re: PHOTO: Girl With No Limb Still Being Carried About In A Plastic Bowl And Begging by eluquenson(m): 12:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
The reason for not using the wheel chair now is best known to the family.
Re: PHOTO: Girl With No Limb Still Being Carried About In A Plastic Bowl And Begging by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
Don't you know that they were born to BEG!!!. Tufiakwa!!!

(1) (Reply)

1.34 Trillion Naira Stolen By 55 People - FG Reveals / Nigeria Is Sinking!..pls Help / Rotimi Amaechi: I Never Collect Bribe In My Life - Funny Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.