Stats: 3,158,098 members, 7,835,701 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment (278170 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by wright75: 10:47pm On Feb 25, 2016
when should we start expecting our success mails? smiley
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Emmenyk(m): 11:21pm On Feb 25, 2016
oluwatobyloba:
hmnn I thought I was d only one. Being a mass communication graduate, I used the SWOT analysis and knowing my weakness which is the numerical I practised all d techniques in solving them and even did the practise test . However, when I did d verbal it was very good and I blessed d lord but alas! d numerical I studied well for turned out to be something else, d time turned me to a blind lady. well now i just decided that let God's will be done for me.

d time turned me to a blind lady
Funny Though, but calm down.

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by eunore1: 11:52pm On Feb 25, 2016
Some numerical questions were just time wasters.

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by OCcool: 4:43am On Feb 26, 2016
Hmmmmm!!! Just completed the numerical assessment *singing* Jesus take the wheeeeeel........

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by jony247(m): 6:44am On Feb 26, 2016
yorex2011:

yh sure, feel free
may God bless you sir..
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by yorex2011: 7:21am On Feb 26, 2016
jony247:

may God bless you sir..
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Jaiyekay(m): 7:25am On Feb 26, 2016
HELP!!! Lol Goodmorning good people. A friend was writing his yesterday when powersupply @ the cafe was interrupted! The system shut down and when it came back on he was unable to continue his assessment (Numericals) so he only had to do (Verbal). Please what should he do? Considering 2day is deadline
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by PAnaceA7(m): 7:53am On Feb 26, 2016
Jaiyekay:
HELP!!! Lol Goodmorning good people. A friend was writing his yesterday when powersupply @ the cafe was interrupted! The system shut down and when it came back on he was unable to continue his assessment (Numericals) so he only had to do (Verbal). Please what should he do? Considering 2day is deadline

Send a mail to pwc asap..... I hope they answer him 2day though.... That's why its always adviceable to do the assessments earlier rather than waiting till d last day.

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by SacrodAYAN: 8:19am On Feb 26, 2016
abinisa88:

It's better not to assume anything. Just do the test today, if you can, to be on the safe side. Good luck
Thanks Jare......wishing you the best also
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by WoleJibbs: 9:52am On Feb 26, 2016
PAnaceA7:

Use d username and password sent to your email to log in
AgreatMan:

don't copy and paste you login details into the SHL site. Write it down on a sheet of paper and manually enter it. had a similar issue, yet to take the test tho.
Ibukun003:

Confirm your username and password.
I just logged in now.

Thanks so much everyone. Finally did the test. The issue was with the PC i was using, had to use another which was compatible with the Computer Check stuff.
Thanks. God be praised in all.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Dannylng(m): 10:18am On Feb 26, 2016
Jaiyekay:

write them email ASAP. I had a similar issue just that mine was Internet. I emailed them yesterday and they've just fixed it today. will do the test today

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Victosin09(f): 3:53pm On Feb 26, 2016
yorex2011:

i'd upload my book folder to my dropbox and drop the link when i'm done. will also add any other material i consider important too
Thank you So much!
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by yorex2011: 3:58pm On Feb 26, 2016
Victosin09:
Thank you So much!

You're welcome..
Enjoy!
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Cutehector(m): 4:00pm On Feb 26, 2016
wright75:
when should we start expecting our success mails? smiley
the moment 1naira equals 1dollar cool
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by drKally(m): 5:48pm On Feb 26, 2016
yorex2011:

Check this folder and download any you like
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/w93brhwttln87j5/AAAe9FUYpaNAbzH7q5p-5jwVa?dl=0
interesting collection, i downloaded all 35. Thanks for sharing.

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by AgreatMan: 11:07pm On Feb 26, 2016
just finished with one hour to spare. but this numerical tho. I am certain that a lot of peeps will f'up n daz y I am not really tensed abt it. So, it won't be a matter of who had the highest scores, but rather a matter of who had the least f'ups n daz wia percentile comes to play. Test is over now, everyone can relax.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Anaskie(m): 11:11pm On Feb 26, 2016
AgreatMan:
just finished with one hour to spare. but this numerical tho. Well, I am sure a lot of peeps will f'up. So, it won't be a matter of who had the highest scores, but rather a matter of who had the least f'ups n daz wia percentile comes to play. Test is over now, everyone can relax.
The Numerical test was really something else. It was even a lot harder than all the practice materials we downloaded. At this point, it's just to pray really hard.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by mechbeejay: 11:44pm On Feb 26, 2016
let everyone be hopeful, and for peeps feeling they haven't dont well in the test, u don't need to start loosing hope at this early stage. u will be smiling when u see ur success mail ind next few weeks.... just be hopeful n prayerful smiley wink wink wink
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 12:36am On Feb 27, 2016
And the wait begins ...
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by TheRealAdonye(m): 7:22am On Feb 27, 2016
Who/ What is at Muri Okunola?

pyths102:

grin good to see someone dat understands and love numericals and knows how manipulate his way through basic algebra almost as much as i do cool .. Am sure you studied ECONOMICS aswell grin.. see you at Muri Okunola dis august wink
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by karleone(m): 8:39am On Feb 27, 2016
TheRealAdonye:
Who/ What is at Muri Okunola?
I think it's the location of PWC office in Lagos
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by TheRealAdonye(m): 8:41am On Feb 27, 2016
1200% sure it isn't.
karleone:

I think it's the location of PWC office in Lagos
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by AgreatMan: 8:50am On Feb 27, 2016
TheRealAdonye:
1200% sure it isn't.

daz thier lagos hq, they have other branches tho. been there before.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by karleone(m): 9:00am On Feb 27, 2016
TheRealAdonye:
1200% sure it isn't.

I checked it on Google before quoting you. They have an annex in Chief Yusuf Abiodun Way, Oniru Estate, VI and another office in Plot 252E Muri Okunola Streetn VI.
I'm actually not sure o.. Writing based n what Google provided.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Aatom: 9:08am On Feb 27, 2016
AgreatMan:

daz thier lagos hq, they have other branches tho. been there before.
karleone:

I checked it on Google before quoting you. They have an annex in Chief Yusuf Abiodun Way, Oniru Estate, VI and another office in Plot 252E Muri Okunola Streetn VI.
Not anymore. I think they moved.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by TheRealAdonye(m): 9:26am On Feb 27, 2016
PwC has a website. Sometime, generally available information not from the main source might be outdated. Kindly go here and tell me if PwC ng is at Muri.

I'm not berating you in the slightest so please don't misconstrue this.
We learn everyday.

Cc Agreatman
Pyths102
karleone:

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by karleone(m): 10:49am On Feb 27, 2016
TheRealAdonye:
PwC has a website. Sometime, generally available information not from the main source might be outdated. Kindly go here and tell me if PwC ng is at Muri.

We learn everyday.

Cc Agreatman
Pyths102

Thanks. I will go and check it out.

****modified****

Correction noted.
Once again, thank you
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by AgreatMan: 10:58am On Feb 27, 2016
TheRealAdonye:

We learn everyday.

Cc Agreatman
Pyths102

I was at the last stage of this recruitment process last year. Which meant that I was at Muri Okunola at least twice. Corporate organizations in Niaja usually leave outdated info on their website.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by TheRealAdonye(m): 11:02am On Feb 27, 2016
Key word here being 'Usually'.

AgreatMan:

I was at the last stage of this recruitment process last year. Which meant that I was at Muri Okunola at least twice. Corporate organizations in Niaja usually leave outdated info on their website.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by AgreatMan: 11:18am On Feb 27, 2016
TheRealAdonye:
Key word here being 'Usually'.

Your moniker sounded familiar from last year and apparently, you know what I know, if not more. A lot might have changed since the last time I was there though, but I'd like to believe that that office is still open.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by TheRealAdonye(m): 11:30am On Feb 27, 2016
You're not far from the truth, Sir.

I'd also let you know that nothing concerning PwC goes on in that office right now.

Have a great weekend.

AgreatMan:

Your moniker sounded familiar from last year and apparently, you know what I know, if not more. A lot might have changed since the last time I was there though, but I'd like to believe that that office is still open.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 27, 2016
AgreatMan:

PwC Lagos has moved. Nothing happens at Muri Okunola anymore.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (63) (Reply)

Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme / CBN Test. / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply