Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment (277841 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by utomudopercy: 4:50pm On Mar 03, 2016
Regret mail....signing out....Best wishes ahead to the successful folks.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 03, 2016
Sssssssssssssssssuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccceeeeeesssssss****Mail....shakitibobo.....****Team Wenesday***

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by SSpeter(m): 5:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
One Down.....Three More to Go.....In God we Trust
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by SlickM(m): 5:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
Guys please help me here. I got invited to the next stage. The issue is I will be through with nysc in October, Hence I'm not eligible to write this next test as the mail said one must be finishing service by june to be eligible. What do I do?
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 5:10pm On Mar 03, 2016
WOW..

Finally failed my first job test!

I'm stunned mehn. grin cry grin grin cheesy

Thank you PWC. For reminding me how good I used to be!

Bigs up to all the guys that passed. Remember, when it comes to Job search, the first hurdle is always the hardest. Cross it and you're almost in.

To my fellow grin grin, the hustle continues.

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by H2Ossss(m): 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2016
SlickM:
Guys please help me here. I got invited to the next stage. The issue is I will be through with nysc in October, Hence I'm not eligible to write this next test as the mail said one must be finishing service by june to be eligible. What do I do?

Hmmmm.... really dont think you will be permitted bro, cuz as som1 said (whom I feel works with them), new intakes will resume before august... but who knows... u might just give it a shot.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by soulhighman(m): 5:20pm On Mar 03, 2016
Saw my success mail ryt now. Thursday, 17th march. However, I am asked to come along with my Nysc certificate. I'm still serving sha, so I will mail them concerning that.

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by ednut1(m): 5:23pm On Mar 03, 2016
SlickM:
dont waste ur Tfare.
congrats to those dat passed, others unto d next one tins. e go better. cutehector my son stop quoting my name na
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by SlickM(m): 5:25pm On Mar 03, 2016
H2Ossss:

Hmmmm.... really dont think you will be permitted bro, cuz as som1 said (whom I feel works with them), new intakes will resume before august... but who knows... u might just give it a shot.
Thanks it's just that I need to know if I would need to apply again... or postpone the next stage till I'm ready
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Cutehector(m): 5:27pm On Mar 03, 2016
ednut1:
dont waste ur Tfare.
congrats to those dat passed, others unto d next one tins. e go better. cutehector my son stop quoting my na name na
yes sir cheesy grin.. dnt worry, i"l buy u lunch at d office cheesy
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by oluwatobyloba(f): 6:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
I give thanks to God for making me to know on time that this is not meant for me (even though i knew before) because the painful part wld be reaching d interview stage and being dropped. I wish all those who got d success mail all the best. we shall all reach great height of success in Jesus name. Note to those who got d regret mail like me, it does not mean u are not intelligent but God understands and wants the best for u; have u heard of "ise kekere owo nla" ? meaning "big money small work" and work that wld enable u to serve him more not take his time from u, ask him for that. Wish u all success..... signing out to d best *wink*

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Narcissistdalu(m): 6:33pm On Mar 03, 2016
Dear Candidate

Thank you for writing our recent on-line test for the Graduate Trainee position.

We have reviewed your test results and are pleased to inform you that we will like to invite you for a Verification test (similar to the one you did on-line) at our office as follows;

Date: Thursday, 10 March 2016.
Time: 2.00pm prompt (please note that if you come late we will not be able to reschedule you)
Venue: PricewaterhouseCoopers, Landmark Towers, 5B Water Corporation Road, Oniru, Victoria Island, Lagos.

You are expected to bring with you to the venue of the test, the ORIGINALS and photocopies of ALL your credentials as follows;

WAEC (SSCE/'O' Level) certificate- (If you do not have WAEC/NECO Certificate, please come with a scratch card).
University certificate
NYSC discharge certificate
Any professional qualification, certificates etc.
Updated CV
Birth Certificate
Evidence of current salary if any
A recent passport photograph.

We thank you for your interest in PwC and the time you have spent in the process so far.

We move!

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Narcissistdalu(m): 6:40pm On Mar 03, 2016
Success mail

Success mail grin cheesy

That moment when ur God is surer dan. grin

Cc: ednut1, otimize geobukky. wink[/quote

Dear Candidate

Thank you for writing our recent on-line test for the Graduate Trainee position.

We have reviewed your test results and are pleased to inform you that we will like to invite you for a Verification test (similar to the one you did on-line) at our office as follows;

Date: Thursday, 10 March 2016.
Time: 2.00pm prompt (please note that if you come late we will not be able to reschedule you)
Venue: PricewaterhouseCoopers, Landmark Towers, 5B Water Corporation Road, Oniru, Victoria Island, Lagos.

You are expected to bring with you to the venue of the test, the ORIGINALS and photocopies of ALL your credentials as follows;

WAEC (SSCE/'O' Level) certificate- (If you do not have WAEC/NECO Certificate, please come with a scratch card).
University certificate
NYSC discharge certificate
Any professional qualification, certificates etc.
Updated CV
Birth Certificate
Evidence of current salary if any
A recent passport photograph.

We thank you for your interest in PwC and the time you have spent in the process so far.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Asiri1991: 6:41pm On Mar 03, 2016
markovnikov:

Dear Candidate

Thank you for taking time to take the Online verify test.

We regret to inform you that you did not meet the criteria to move on to the test stage.

However, you can keep checking our website for other more suitable positions you might be interested in.

We appreciate your interest in PwC.

Regards

The Graduate Recruitment Team

Nawa oo...person pass all SCH exams... And now aptitude test palava...mtscheew
Same here.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 03, 2016
Erm... Abeg shey I fit reschedule? I will be attending ViMP, a week-long mini-MBA course at the Lagos Business School throughout next week.

I'm scheduled for Wednesday, is there anybody scheduled for upper week Monday because that is when I intend rescheduling to?

Cc: ednut1 sage50 and TheRealAdonye
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Excellergroup(m): 7:54pm On Mar 03, 2016
*In Humblesmith's voice*

Nelu, osinachi [kam nu kwa]
Osinachukwu [nwanne madu]
Osinachimo, okwa chineye.

PWC Success mail sinachi
Verification test sinachukwu
Finally, Employment letter go come sinachimo.

I wish everyone the very best in our endeavours, yes i mean everyone. Not only those who got the success mail but people who got otherwise also. News greater than this we'll all get this month.

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by prela(f): 8:19pm On Mar 03, 2016
Regret mail again, despite the fact that the test seemed simple. I got almost all the numerical, I practically got the correct answer and saw it in d options and selected even d verbal. O ga o. It is well. Gods knws best. Best of Luck my friends that Got invited

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Kejimylove(m): 8:32pm On Mar 03, 2016
yorex2011:

Well look for folk that have newer laptops, windows 7, 8 etc
Or find a way to install the flash player

Just keep searching..
If you can't get by Thursday and push turns to shove, then mention me..

Only mention me if all hope seems lost and deadline is treacherously near...

Goodluck
God will bless the day u sign up for nairaland..... Thanks and God will reward you for what u ve Don........ Thanks and I appreciate what u might think its little
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 9:57pm On Mar 03, 2016
Cutehector:
Sucess mail

Success mail

Success mail grin cheesy

That moment when ur God is surer dan. grin

Cc: ednut1, otimize geobukky. wink
*chop knuckle*...may the God of MacMaster01 go with you grin... u cum mention me alongside oga ednut1..early exit dis time... Best wishes
prela:
Regret mail again, despite the fact that the test seemed simple. I got almost all the numerical, I practically got the correct answer and saw it in d options and selected even d verbal. O ga o. It is well. Gods knws best. Best of Luck my friends that Got invited
I also thought I did more than enough...you kip moving

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by zenith12: 10:07pm On Mar 03, 2016
God bless our hustles.. we would always scale through together. Please who is scheduled for saturday and how can i get there from ojuelagba
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by kaksyboy: 11:06pm On Mar 03, 2016
Finally a regret mail. Successes to those who made it. God knows best
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by amadex(m): 11:35pm On Mar 03, 2016
Dis people are very funny sha, sending regret msg without knowing my score or wat went wrong

If u guys would agree with me, dey should b fowarding all dia regret msgs 2 our govt not us cos we know we ar d best and no1 needs 2 send 4kn regret msg watsoeva! Congrats 2 dos dat make it! All d best....

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Orion21: 11:55pm On Mar 03, 2016
zenith12:
God bless our hustles.. we would always scale through together. Please who is scheduled for saturday and how can i get there from ojuelagba

Ask Wizkid am sure he knows some short cuts...

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by dadson2009(m): 12:34am On Mar 04, 2016
Regret mail received, God knows best
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by TheRealAdonye(m): 5:01am On Mar 04, 2016
Congrats to all who scaled through. This is just the beginning.

To those who didn't, something greater than PwC is meant for you. Don't you dare give up.

Cheers.

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by AbbyE: 6:36am On Mar 04, 2016
zenith12:
From Ojuelegba,enter a bus to cms I think, if you can't find a bus to cms there, stroll to barracks brt bus stop and enter those blue brts, it is 70 to cms

Then I'm not sure what bus you would enter from cms. Does anyone know?

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by lovelynokoye: 6:49am On Mar 04, 2016
Good morning guys...please I was invited for the PWC verification test but i dnt have any professional qualification certificate.......is this a problem?...what should Ido?
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by funkystanl(m): 7:24am On Mar 04, 2016
Congrats to the successful ones... And to those who hot regrets.... Its just a passing phase...wish Y'all the best!
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by funkystanl(m): 7:25am On Mar 04, 2016
lovelynokoye:
Good morning guys...please I was invited for the PWC verification test but i dnt have any professional qualification certificate.......is this a problem?...what should Ido?

No. You don't even need one if you don't have. Just come with your brains and other documents requested

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by funkystanl(m): 7:28am On Mar 04, 2016
AbbyE:

From Ojuelegba,enter a bus to cms I think, if you can't find a bus to cms there, stroll to barracks brt bus stop and enter those blue brts, it is 70 to cms

Then I'm not sure what bus you would enter from cms. Does anyone know?

From cms take a bus to eko hotel/roundabout. At the last busstop {pls be careful with those drivers n conductors} take keke to ccp place {or landmark} . Not sure where you guys are taking the test but i think it should be the annexe at ccp place. Goodluck n cheers
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 04, 2016
adedibu6:
Erm... Abeg shey I fit reschedule? I will be attending ViMP, a week-long mini-MBA course at the Lagos Business School throughout next week.

I'm scheduled for Wednesday, is there anybody scheduled for upper week Monday because that is when I intend rescheduling to?

Cc: ednut1 sage50 and TheRealAdonye

funkystanl
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by yorex2011: 9:07am On Mar 04, 2016
To all who scaled through to the next stage, congrats and best of luck.
To all who didn't, remember that no one becomes successful by giving up, pick yourself up, persevere till you succeed
I can assure you that when that success comes, we will all dine together in the table of great men and women and laff about the days of regret mails and mlm scams.
Goodluck to everyone and see you at the top..
Be hardworking, be kind.. And watch amazing things happen
Cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (63) (Reply)

Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme / CBN Test. / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64