Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,816 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (59) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment (277967 Views)

Pwc Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2018 / PwC Nigeria Graduate Recruitment 2017 / Department Of Petroleum Resources - 2016 Graduate Trainee &experienced Hire Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by chidike(m): 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2016
I know how you guys feel, felt the same way in 2013. Wish you guys the best, PwC is one of the best places where you can start your career.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by PetersonMendez1: 10:24am On Jul 07, 2016
chidike:
I know how you guys feel, felt the same way in 2013. Wish you guys the best, PwC is one of the best places where you can start your career.
Heard that last line like one million times already. The problem now is that we wanna live it.

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by olalekan206: 3:04pm On Jul 07, 2016
hmmm. This time last year our mails had dropped but I can't say what the problem is this year. I felt same last year thou I was working if not I don't know the kind of hypertension I will have had. but all the same keep the faith rolling adunola and joy trying their best. Heard the list is ready just remains calling you pple. But words of advice please have a plan B. Last year some of the most anxious member of the nairaland family had an heart break so be prepared PwC isn't the end of the world. My friend was rejected but had plan B in KPMG and was called even earlier than PwC resumption because KPMG resumes September. My pple hedge your risk as my finance goons will say. All the best! !!!

11 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by KingMytee: 5:10pm On Jul 07, 2016
*Silent observer*
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by juicebox: 8:50am On Jul 08, 2016
you guys are resuming in September, so I'd advice you get yourselves busy with other things, pending when the mail drops.
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by julioblast: 9:03am On Jul 08, 2016
Resumption dates so far
1. 4th july (safe to say it that wasn't right abi? grin grin grin)
2. August (safe to say that isn't possible as mails never drop)
3. September ( courtesy our new found prophet)
4. October
5. January 2017 ( grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin LOL)

Kwantinue. Kwantinue all of una. Shiooor! lol.

2 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Icecreambitter: 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2016
Shalla to the person that sed dz week and was so sure of it grin

4 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Yhwach: 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2016
Icecreambitter:
Shalla to the person that sed dz week and was so sure of it grin

Asin eh angry
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by FexyB(m): 7:33pm On Jul 08, 2016
lol grin make I talk my own, mails are dropping August shocked
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by vykta: 7:53pm On Jul 08, 2016
Mails have dropped.. If u're still waiting 4 mails then u were not picked.. #PicksRace
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Yhwach: 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2016
vykta:
Mails have dropped.. If u're still waiting 4 mails then u were not picked.. #PicksRace

Kin ni eleyi n so bayii
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by vykta: 9:40pm On Jul 08, 2016
Yhwach:

Kin ni eleyi n so bayii
lmao pelenu mo sere ni o
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by rexibity(m): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2016
Yhwach:

Kin ni eleyi n so bayii
abeg wat hv u been smoking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by PwCTooLikePlay: 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2016
FexyB:
lol grin make I talk my own, mails are dropping August shocked

I went to the village to consult the oracle and they also said August.. August 2017, that is. grin grin

vykta:

See ehn, walahi if I catch you, even Buhari no go fit beg for you.. na who you wan give hypertension
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by vykta: 6:07am On Jul 09, 2016
PwCTooLikePlay:

I went to the village to consult the oracle and they also said August.. August 2017, that is. grin grin

See ehn, walahi if I catch you, even Buhari no go fit beg for you.. na who you wan give hypertension

Lmao. Never get hypertension o. e jo o
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by PetersonMendez1: 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2016
I tender my unreserved apology and restrain from any further nonsense. Even make Taiwo Oyedele, Adun or Joy call me and say nigga we're dropping the mails tomorrow; Im gonna tell em to kiss my ***********
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by lazywriter: 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
Mail don land!!!!

I never open am sha oo
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by intrinsicniyi(m): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2016
Dear Candidate,

Thank you for taking time to attend the interview in our office.

We have completed our final review of your application, credentials, experience and interview performance.

We regret that you have been unsuccessful at this attempt.

Unfortunately we are unable to offer more detailed feedback, other than that which is contained in this message.

We wish you the best in the future.

Regards.

cheesy. Life goes on!

Success to d selected ones, Peace!!!
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by proficienc(m): 3:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
intrinsicniyi:

Dear Candidate,

Thank you for taking time to attend the interview in our office.

We have completed our final review of your application, credentials, experience and interview performance.

We regret that you have been unsuccessful at this attempt.

Unfortunately we are unable to offer more detailed feedback, other than that which is contained in this message.

We wish you the best in the future.

Regards.

cheesy. Life goes on!

Success to d selected ones, Peace!!!
Sorry bro... same here
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by rexibity(m): 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
Regret Mail...
mehnn! Wtf.... life continues
Goodluk to d Successful ones...
-"once bitten twice shy".
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by julioblast: 3:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
SUCCESS MAILLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by rexibity(m): 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
julioblast:
SUCCESS MAILLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!
sum gud news then...congrats!
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by julioblast: 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
rexibity:

Thanks alot!

I am sure something good will come your wall soonest. #bless

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by intrinsicniyi(m): 4:13pm On Jul 11, 2016
rexibity:

Congratulations bro. #Go & conquer.

1 Like

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by rexibity(m): 4:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
PwCTolikePlay where art thou? Shinelle n Co. I'm waiting for thy testimonies...
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by viee2(f): 4:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
I got in!! Thank God!

3 Likes

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by G1gbolahan: 4:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
Hello guys, please am I the only one yet to get a mail??
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by rexibity(m): 4:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
viee2:
I got in!! Thank God!
So u are one of the 25....hmmn, congrats!
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by whoami123(f): 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
The eagle has landed. I repeat the eagle has landed. Thank you Lord ooooo. See you guys in October

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by rexibity(m): 4:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
whoami123:
The eagle has landed. I repeat the eagle has landed. Thank you Lord ooooo. See you guys in October
mine landed with broken wings n crippled legs...lols. congrts
Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by Shinelle(f): 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
Success Mail.... cheesy

I have a testimony.
I shed tears today after my #5k got 'hanged' with a motor company simply because a company I had scheduled to have an interview called after I just paid for my ticket that my 'final interview' had been shifted by 2weeks instead of on Wednesday that it should have been. (I've had this experience before)

By the way this would have been my 4th visit to Lagos from Abj (for this firm alone) since February 2015 that I applied, I'm sure it wouldn't be the Last.
I said "God pls change my story"... this 'mkpari di too much'

Now I'm shedding tears of Joy! I've been to PwC (A better Offer) twice,and now I'm "Hired "!
Thank You Jesus... I'm no longer a Serial Job seeker.

To everyone who made this journey memorable, I say thanks for making this thread what it is.
To those who didn't make this one, there is always a Better place ahead, wipe tears cos they make sight blurry. Look ahead, God is still in the Business of answering Prayers.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PwC Nigeria 2016 Graduate Recruitment by rexibity(m): 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2016
Shinelle:
Success Mail.... cheesy

I have a testimony.
I shed tears today after my #5k got 'hanged' with a motor company simply because a company I had scheduled to have an interview called after I just paid for my ticket that my 'final interview' had been shifted by 2weeks instead of on Wednesday that it should have been. (I've had this experience before)

By the way this would have been my 4th visit to Lagos from Abj (for this firm alone) since February 2015 that I applied, I'm sure it wouldn't be the Last.
I said "God pls change my story"... this 'mkpari di too much'

Now I'm shedding tears of Joy! I've been to PwC (A better Offer) twice,and now I'm "Hired "!
Thank You Jesus... I'm no longer a Serial Job seeker.

To everyone who made this journey memorable, I say thanks for making this thread what it is.
To those who didn't make this one, there is always a Better place ahead, wipe tears cos they make sight blurry. Look ahead, God is still in the Business of answering Prayers.
owk, ur story is noted... lols_congrats!

(1) (2) (3) ... (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (Reply)

Application For GTBank Entry Level Programme / CBN Test. / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.