Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,933 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) (68089 Views)

Farmer Hit By A Fired Gas Canister During Chaos In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Five Feared Killed As Dino Melaye's Protest Turns Bloody In Kogi / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by B69U: 4:15pm On Jan 18, 2016
BUHARI THEIR IS NO HISTORY OF ANY REVOLUTION BEING DEFEATED BY GUNS. OLODO! CERTIFICATELESS GENERAL! President Buhari! Daura President! SHOW US UR CERTIFICATE!

In this thread, I will not join issue with nonentity that cannot stand on their own. I have explained where all this is heading becos it is now becoming clearer to the world that Nigeria is in conflict.

Buhari choice of violence rather than diplomacy will be his undoing as the world will not standby forever and watch the Christians of the south be murdered in their own land.

It wont save Nigeria, they will shoot and each dead photo will be beamed across the social media one million times until it arrives on the devices of the appropriate authority. Soonest UN will deploy troops to protect the civilian of the East and dat will mark the end of Nigeria.

Yes, i too have gone cold, let them shoot us all, we will match to the end.

6 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by meforyou1(m): 4:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
baslone:

Ondo?

Ever heard of Deji of Akure?
"The Arogbo tribe of the Ijaw people live in Ondo State, Nigeria." that deji is migrant. ilaje. okitipupa are all non-yorubas that dominate ondo.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
ArodeTsolaye:

Like you care. If you put a rope on my neck for my belief, i will gladly smile tighten the noose. Happy that there are many more like me who will carry on. I am not yoruba. Cowardice has no place in my bloodline. grin grin

grin grin grin

It's because you're not a coward, that's why you're using smileys? grin grin cheesy Gladly smiling like Ayatollah Nnamudu grin Oh my God. Ipod youths won't kill us with laughter

You're happy there are people carrying on so why don't you join them. grin Why are you on nairaland a.t.m

You're on your fine mattress forming e-warrior taking verbal bullets while your senseless IPod brothers are taking real bullets cheesy :DYou're a real comedian grin grin

At least you get sense small grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Kyase(m): 4:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
cyberdurable:
u are so mean!!!!
No I aren't mean
Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by meforyou1(m): 4:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
shachris02:

my friend, all igboland is one. Abia was once part of imo which was once part of Enugu. A police traffic post is a federal property.

cheesy Igboland is one and we are Umu Chineke.
imo was once part of enugu? when?
Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by shachris02: 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
meforyou1:
imo was once part of enugu? when?

Have you heard about the East Central state before? With Capital Enugu?

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Yeske2(m): 4:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
I only pray that those IPOB touts in Onitsha won't pull any stunt tomorrow, the area was generally peaceful.
When our gallant soldiers were smiling, some of those touts and innocent bystanders were killed but not now our soldiers aren't smiling anymore. Nuff said.

6 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by shachris02: 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
B69U:
BUHARI THEIR IS NO HISTORY OF ANY REVOLUTION BEING DEFEATED BY GUNS. OLODO! CERTIFICATELESS GENERAL! President Buhari! Daura President! SHOW US UR CERTIFICATE!

In this thread, I will not join issue with nonentity that cannot stand on their own. I have explained where all this is heading becos it is now becoming clearer to the world that Nigeria is in conflict.

Buhari choice of violence rather than diplomacy will be his undoing as the world will not standby forever and watch the Christians of the south be murdered in their own land.

It wont save Nigeria, they will shoot and each dead photo will be beamed across the social media one million times until it arrives on the devices of the appropriate authority. Soonest UN will deploy troops to protect the civilian of the East and dat will mark the end of Nigeria.

Yes, i too have gone cold, let them shoot us all, we will match to the end.

and all you do is type this from the comfort of your home?

19 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2016
Enough is enough. It's time to put an end to this biafran madness once and for all. I'm happy that there's the presence of the military there. ****

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
ArodeTsolaye:

The protest is usually peaceful until those baboons in military uniform starts shooting. ****
guy, I thought you boycotted nairaland during rule 9.

Can't you do without nairaland?

11 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 18, 2016
Very nice.I love this grin grin grin cheesy

I remember these people rejoicing when Palestinians were being killed in Gaza by Isreal.They didn't even care about the fact that children and women were among those being killed.Their religious bigotry is something else.I've never seen people as hateful

The same way they rejoiced when 107 people died in Saudi Arabia after the crane collapse

They were all here chanting "Kill them all" .I couldn't even type after reading some comments

Very heartless people.They deserve everything happening to them grin grin cheesy

Please we need more of this grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by seedord247(m): 4:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
Damnnnn Rip to the dead

When will y'all yeebos learn?

6 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by kunle75(m): 4:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
poshestmina:
Can't the Army just let them do their peaceful protest?

undecided

Its uncalled for and unwarranted

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Bollinger(m): 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
babyfaceafrica:
NA should do the needful......but rubber bullets please!!!

Lol.. . Do you think they know what that means? The best non lethal weapon they know about will probably be a catapult.
Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by DULLARDipo: 4:47pm On Jan 18, 2016
ArodeTsolaye:

Like you care. If you put a rope on my neck for my belief, i will gladly smile tighten the noose. Happy that there are many more like me who will carry on. I am not yoruba. Cowardice has no place in my bloodline. grin grin
cool cool cool
Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 4:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
Bollinger:

Lol.. . Do you think they know what that means? The best non lethal weapon they know about will probably be a catapult.
its the NA ....they have never lost a war!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by kingthreat(m): 4:49pm On Jan 18, 2016
Igbos dying for Biafra rather than dying for the progress of the Igbo race. Emancipiate yourselves from mental slavery. Kanu is presently reformed and begging for pardon while touts are dying over him

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
jopretty:
which one is peaceful protest again? So burning of tyres and signposts is a sign of peace to you, right? Biko the Soldiers should do the needful before they start hurting those who refuse to join them.

Yes, the needful neaning laying down beds of roses and handing out chocolate bars to everyone grin
Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by chemicool: 4:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
meforyou1:
count lagos and Ondo out. Lagos is no man's land. And Ondo is dominated by ijaws

You only find the ijaws in only three local governments here and they all speak yoruba. In those local governments gan they are like 30/70 to the yorubas.

10 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Biafra101: 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
Until there's no longer 1st class and second class citizens of any nation..... Ah me say WAR....... BOB MARLEY....

War in the east....
War in the west...
War up north
War down south....
Buhari should ask the likes of saddam hussein, idi amin, gadaffi, hosni mubarak the consequences of killing protesters..... Civil disobedience and mass protest violent or not is the only way the citizens at large can get the attention of the government.... Meanwhile i sense WAR...........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Iykopeee: 4:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
shachris02:

my friend, all igboland is one. Abia was once part of imo which was once part of Enugu. A police traffic post is a federal property.

cheesy Igboland is one and we are Umu Chineke.

Where's federal govt property located in aba? Run away from this question and remain a pitiable daft u filthy liar
Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
Biafra101:
Until there's no longer 1st class and second class citizens of any nation..... Ah me say WAR....... BOB MARLEY....

War in the east....
[s]War in the west... [/s]
War up north
War down south....
Buhari should ask the likes of sudam hussein, idi amin, gadaffi, hosni mubarak the consequences of killing protesters..... Civil disobedience and mass protest violent or not is the only way the citizens at large can get the attention of the government.... Meanwhile i sense WAR...........

11 Likes

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by AJaylee(m): 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
Wen wil Ddis guys hav sense for once? U people are still d ones dying.
Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by DULLARDipo: 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
KinkyAngela:
Chai !!! Biafra don suffer
In total, how many IPOB members have been killed so far? My rough estimate is 25. But just in 2 days, the army cleared over 100 Shiite bastards in the north. http://saharareporters.com/2015/12/13/nigerian-military-killed-least-100-shiites-zaria-0
We will keep fighting!
Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by room089: 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
Will this maddness make FG to release Nnamdi Kanu; I doubt?

Will the Igbos get the sovereign state of Biafra by killing themselves, destroying their properties and causing every business and economic activities to be on stand still? I doubt!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
poshestmina:
Can't the Army just let them do their peaceful protest?

undecided

You're consciously tempting the devil.

1 Like

Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by XXX3XXX: 4:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
Well nothing come eassy, but why not come tpgether with the government & talk about it, & pls u people should stop killing...
Re: Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) by shachris02: 4:55pm On Jan 18, 2016
Iykopeee:

Where's federal govt property located in aba? Run away from this question and remain a pitiable daft u filthy liar

Jonathan dey learn where you dey. Dude, a traffic police post is a federal property.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial / Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter / Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.