Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,180 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage (12327 Views)

Wat Age Is Best 4 Marriage / The Best Place To Meet A Spouse / Wife Wants To Meet An Uncle In A Hotel For Cheque To Meet Her Deposit Target (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by coolfaced8(f): 9:14pm On Jun 29, 2009
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by coolfaced8(f): 9:18pm On Jun 29, 2009
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by prittigrrr(f): 9:39pm On Jun 29, 2009
Best wishes you two!
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by chinesedoll(f): 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2009
abeg Theolar and Real truth

is like both of u are slacking
there is no time to waste and beat about the bush
u pple shld just go straight to the point jor!!!
me i must tie ashebi this year for Nairaland wedding ooooo,

Honestly if you guys can pull this offf
I wld make sure i attend it even if it is gonna take place in the moon
so Please dont keep us waiting for too long

BTW hope u pple have exchanged pictures already?
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2009
Coolfaced8 tanx 4 describin Nezed in words dat describe her perfectly. Chinesedoll takin our time is d best thing we can do 4 ourself.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by Nezed(f): 10:33am On Jun 30, 2009
coolfaced8:

You come across as a wonderful person Nezed. There's a great satisfaction in being part of something good. I'm sure you'll be a good friend and nurturer. Theolar is lucky to have you on her thread for the encouragement and support you've shown. You're a beautiful angel, never let your light fade.

Gawd, aint it too much a compliment? thanx a lot, Am so humbled!

theolar:

Coolfaced8 tanx 4 describin Nezed in words dat describe her perfectly. Chinesedoll takin our time is d best thing we can do 4 ourself.

Thanx theolar,
Hope u and R.T are getting on well? guess its time we give u guys a little break!
Gurl, enjoy urself grin grin grin, Lol

theolar:

Chykeo and Nezed dont worry we wil always giv u guys gist but like everioda tin dere will be boundaries. I hope R.T. agrees wit me on dis. anyways Nezed i missed u and a few odas ova d wknd . R.T. and i spoke on sat and he was a bit shy which was very endearin on d whole i am lookin 4wd to knowing him beta.

House, isnt dat soooooooo sweet?
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by JJYOU: 10:45am On Jun 30, 2009
my robe people no dey do refund after 6 months so you may need to take out insurance cos i will sue both of you for emotional damage.

seriously do enjoy the journet
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by Fhemmmy: 12:36pm On Jun 30, 2009
Chei, i don miss something oh.
2 NairaLanders hooking up?
Congrats.
remember me for the wedding oh and i could be a very good MC. tongue
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by Taken(m): 12:40pm On Jun 30, 2009
@ poster and other comments

It is very interesting and intriguing to observe you and I on our conquest to find the right one.  
As one of the finest man on earth  cool, I ironically observed many women that were looking for one guy or the other and I am ashamed to say that majority of them were all blind.  They were blind cus they put out fancy words about the kind of men they wanted (wind chasers are they I say).  And when these men appears before them, not necessarily in the way they expected, they freaked out and cut them off.  Yet they kept complaining - where are my dogs at?  
To those women who are looking for significant fellow, would you be able to recognize such if he is standing in front of you?  I can bet you all the money in this world that the answer is cheesy - NO you can't.

Look conversation online does not necessarily reveals what some pple are in the real world.  Just exchanging emails with a stranger does not even reveals their true potentials or persons.  Online is just another means to let go of the steam without any restrictions or baggage.  You want to find good guys who are ready for marriage - are you ready yourself?  Do you know the kind of guys you want, or do you know your own persons?  Do you know the qualities that good guys are looking for in a female?  By the way, good guys come in different shapes and sizes, but one thing is true about them all - they are sincere, faithful, committed, some are shy, some are introvert, men of principles, some appears weak and hopeless, they don't fork around, and many more.  But these good guys are the pillars of the world!  

I bet you many gals most have rejected President Obama before he eventually finds Michelle.  What about Bill Gates, Steve Job, Even Tupac was rejected by most gals cus he was nothing from the beginning.  So you women out there that are looking for good men, yall be good first, and then learn how to identify a good marriageable men.  

if you think I am unrealistic,  look back at your female friends,  female relatives and siblings, and the society at large and picture me saying to find a good guys who are ready for marriage be true to yaself!
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by Fhemmmy: 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2009
Taken:

@ poster and other comments

It is very interesting and intriguing to observe you and I on our conquest to find the right one.  
As one of the finest man on earth  cool, I ironically observed many women that were looking for one guy or the other and I am ashamed to say that majority of them were all blind.  They were blind cus they put out fancy words about the kind of men they wanted (wind chasers are they I say).  And when these men appears before them, not necessarily in the way they expected, they freaked out and cut them off.  Yet they kept complaining - where are my dogs at?  
To those women who are looking for significant fellow, would you be able to recognize such if he is standing in front of you?  I can bet you all the money in this world that the answer is cheesy - NO you can't.

Well said, however, everyone has the quality they want in the other, and why settle for less when you know that it might make u to cheat later when u now see what you would have settled for.

Taken:

Look conversation online does not necessarily reveals what some pple are in the real world.  Just exchanging emails with a stranger does not even reveals their true potentials or persons.  Online is just another means to let go of the steam without any restrictions or baggage.  You want to find good guys who are ready for marriage - are you ready yourself?  Do you know the kind of guys you want, or do you know your own persons?  Do you know the qualities that good guys are looking for in a female?  By the way, good guys come in different shapes and sizes, but one thing is true about them all - they are sincere, faithful, committed, some are shy, some are introvert, men of principles, some appears weak and hopeless, they don't fork around, and many more.  But these good guys are the pillars of the world!  

I bet you many gals most have rejected President Obama before he eventually finds Michelle.  What about Bill Gates, Steve Job, Even Tupac was rejected by most gals cus he was nothing from the beginning.  So you women out there that are looking for good men, yall be good first, and then learn how to identify a good marriageable men.  

if you think I am unrealistic,  look back at your female friends,  female relatives and siblings, and the society at large and picture me saying to find a good guys who are ready for marriage be true to yaself!

Rightly said again, however, how do u know that it wasnt Michelle that brought out the best out of Barack, Barack could be in jail, if he had married Chelsea, there is a need for us not to always compare such, cos till you in the shoes of those people, you cant tell what the hurt is.
Maybe if Tupac had married someone else, maybe he would still be alive.
I do agree with you though that sometimes, the sistas are looking for men that are not born yet, i know some sistas are expecting too much, for example, a woman that is almost 50 years old and looking for a hunk, she needs to get her brain checked.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by Taken(m): 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2009
True dat, never wrong to have desires and traits that you wanted. But the big answer is that such traits are found in unusual men.
You are well aware of the saying that white pap or eeko is from the black pot. A rose is surrounded by thorns, and if you break the coconut, you get to drink the juice inside.
Once more, all I am saying are that the traits most women are searching for are usually hidden and found in unusual men.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by Fhemmmy: 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2009
Yes, i do agree with you that sometimes, they asking for some ridiculous stuff like i said earlier.
However, for a 24 year old lady to wanna marry a man that got it together and got it going on for him, a man with a career, a man that will love her and looks good, i don't think that is too much to find in a "usual" man, expect if she got nothing to offer the man herself.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by Taken(m): 1:10pm On Jun 30, 2009
In any case patience with one another is what we all need.
And time does the rest.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by Fhemmmy: 1:12pm On Jun 30, 2009
Taken:

In any case patience with one another is what we all need.
And time does the rest.

Now you are right.
And if you looking for the right person, start a thread too and i am sure someone will be wiling to crack the coconut to drink the water inside of you.
Good luck
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by Taken(m): 1:19pm On Jun 30, 2009
Thanks for the suggestion, I will pass.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by Fhemmmy: 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2009
Taken:

Thanks for the suggestion, I will pass.

Lol
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by ayomifull(f): 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2009
I'm loving this, really.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by Fhemmmy: 7:45pm On Jun 30, 2009
ayomifull:

I'm loving this, really.

About to experience the first NairaLand wedding.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by cooldud62: 10:32pm On Jun 30, 2009
:d
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by Kunbee: 1:06am On Jul 01, 2009
Hey can i be the sponsor of this ur wedding
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by touchmeder: 2:53pm On Jul 01, 2009
i read this post when it just started and laughed look how far it has come i wish u guys the best sounds sincere who knows. fingers crossed
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by Busybody2(f): 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2009
Well i guess we should all give them a bit of breathing space sha, cos it seems the Bridegroom is shy tongue Whilst you are going about the getting to know one another session vis a vis courting, I will go about starting to prepare the lists of goodies you need to bring to seek the bride's hands in marriage and present it to you soon, so it will not come as a shock later grin

Come sef, where is the Moderator Tgirl4real, the original Wedding Coordinator, and to think this is happening right on her turf shocked
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by Busybody2(f): 7:42pm On Jul 01, 2009
Fhemmmy:

Well said, however, everyone has the quality they want in the other, and why settle for less when you know that it might make u to cheat later when u now see what you would have settled for.

Rightly said again, however, how do u know that it wasnt Michelle that brought out the best out of Barack, Barack could be in jail, if he had married Chelsea, there is a need for us not to always compare such, cos till you in the shoes of those people, you cant tell what the hurt is.
Maybe if Tupac had married someone else, maybe he would still be alive.
I do agree with you though that sometimes, the sistas are looking for men that are not born yet, i know some sistas are expecting too much, for example, a woman that is almost 50 years old and looking for a hunk, she needs to get her brain checked.

Very wise words Uncle Femo, very wise words indeed kiss

Fhemmmy:

About to experience the first NairaLand wedding.

This ain't even the fifth wedding, and trust me, I should know wink wink wink
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by ifyalways(f): 9:47pm On Jul 01, 2009
touchmeder:

i read this post when it just started and laughed look how far it has come i wish u guys the best sounds sincere who knows. fingers crossed
me too. cheesy
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by chinesedoll(f): 12:04pm On Jul 02, 2009
i think i would give this thread a break
at least until i am alerted, that my serices are needed
until then
wish u guys the best grin grin wink wink wink
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by coolfaced8(f): 12:08pm On Jul 02, 2009
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by Fhemmmy: 3:19pm On Jul 02, 2009
Busy_body:

This ain't even the fifth wedding, and trust me, I should know wink wink wink

Are you serious that NairaLanders have been marrying one another/
Then, they need to come and buy us palm wine oh.
I will love to attend one, one day sha
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by theolar: 9:32pm On Jul 04, 2009
Na wa una just abandon us . Anyways we doin good. Nezed, chinesedoll, gen2genius,fhemmy, coolfaced8, ifyalways and all odas space no permit me hail. How are u peeps doin hope u are havin a swell time dis wknd. R.T. and myself , we re satisfyin our curosity. Not in my wildest dream did i tink it was goin to take dis turn. Tanx u all and we are still keepin our fingers crossd. Ciao
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by nezerst(f): 3:34pm On Jul 05, 2009
@Theolar
all d best just keep being urself n making new friends everyday n in no distant time a deserving man will come knocking.

@Real truth
So tweet!! grin grin grin
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by kayeyes: 10:23am On Jul 06, 2009
please guys do av fun and take your time. and keep us all updated. grin.
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by Nezed(f): 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2009
theolar:

Na wa una just abandon us . Anyways we doin good. Nezed, chinesedoll, gen2genius,fhemmy, coolfaced8, ifyalways and all odas space no permit me hail. How are u peeps doin hope u are havin a swell time dis wknd. R.T. and myself , we re satisfyin our curosity. Not in my wildest dream did i tink it was goin to take dis turn. Tanx u all and we are still keepin our fingers crossd. Ciao

Hiya Theolar, nah, we didnt abandon u nor RT, far be it from us!
'We' just thot it was courteous and respectful to let u guys 'do ur thing' at ur own pace witout us 'paparrazing' u guys,
Good to hear u guys are smoking and satisfying your curiosity BTW, wat does dat mean? is it wat am thinking? grin grin grin.

C'mon gurl, lets do some ladies gossip here, hw is he? uve seen his pishur? hope he is dashing? pepper nko? wen is d face-face meeting? etc,
Pls spill the beans, we are waiting,

Minwhile, is RT ur pet name 4 him? u can do better (sumfin sweet and, ) u know now!

have a great week y'all, wink smiley wink smiley
Re: Where And How To Meet Guys Ready 4 Marriage by Bolarge(m): 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2009
I'm loving this. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Am Looking For My Father / Teenage Boys And Hormones. / Don't I Have The Right To Be In Labour Room With My Wife?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.