Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,461 members, 7,954,806 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:50 AM

Denrele Falls & Injures On Set Of "Pepper Soup" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Falls & Injures On Set Of "Pepper Soup" (47684 Views)

"Yoruba Demons": Ramsey Nouah And Damilola Adegbite Pictured In Bed On Set / Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together / Denrele Pulls His Trouser Down In Crazy Pose With Keke Napep (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Denrele Falls & Injures On Set Of "Pepper Soup" by vivianblog1(f): 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3307949_gra1_jpeg2eea9c6b3cdaca4e18a3ed58bf56cde7

TV personality, Denrele Edun fell and fainted on set of the new movie, Pepper Soup. The actor was to act a scene, where he will fall and faint but it turned to an accident as he hit his forehead on a sharp object, got seriously injured and passed out. He narrated the ordeal below…

''denrele_edunThey say that true artists suffer for their craft, but perhaps no artist has suffered like myself on this hustle of mine!
All in a bid to make my acting more convincing, I was supposed to drop into a faint in the very first scene of the movie "PEPPER SOUP" but I guess I miscalculated and fell hard on a metallic object on the floor that pierced my face. I kinda blacked out for a few seconds and felt something warm running down my face...Truth is, a blood vessel just a lil above my right eye (an inch away from my eyebrow bone) was burst open and it was hard to control the bleeding!
The production team was stunned and scared at the same time. They almost called off the production but I refused!
THE SHOW MUST GO ON!
And I finished this job with all the grace, strength, resilience and amazing character interpretation that I could muster!''

source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BArmV_Fqhf7/?taken-by=denrele_edun

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Denrele Falls & Injures On Set Of "Pepper Soup" by vivianblog1(f): 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
Re: Denrele Falls & Injures On Set Of "Pepper Soup" by emamos: 2:53pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hope pepper soup no enter his eyes...It is well.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Denrele Falls & Injures On Set Of "Pepper Soup" by Ryda(m): 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
Good for him

Every body cme nd see gaynrele o.. D girl haf injured her d:ck
She should fall into coma

Na viviangist get am fp as usual

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Denrele Falls & Injures On Set Of "Pepper Soup" by Jackeeh(m): 2:56pm On Jan 18, 2016
If only I could lie, I'd type, "eeya, sorry" .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Falls & Injures On Set Of "Pepper Soup" by darmys(f): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
ouch!
[size=14pt]
Hi Guys.
[/size]

Visit www.daminaj.com
Best new Entertainment / News Site
Re: Denrele Falls & Injures On Set Of "Pepper Soup" by ELgordo(m): 2:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ....... HOPE HE CAN NOW TASTE THE RAINBOW! FRUITY NIGG@! I REMEMBER THIS DUDE IN THE LATE 80'S ON SPEAK OUT, Y`ALL REMEMBER RIGHT...... 80 KIDS Y`ALL REMEMBER RIGHT! CAN ANY 1 HEAR ME?

12 Likes

Re: Denrele Falls & Injures On Set Of "Pepper Soup" by Chigbu21(m): 3:03pm On Jan 18, 2016
How will a human (man for that matter) wear shoes as big as that and wont fall

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Falls & Injures On Set Of "Pepper Soup" by Came: 3:14pm On Jan 18, 2016
Kpele ooooo, opelenge, denrele.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Falls & Injures On Set Of "Pepper Soup" by zeezyoung(m): 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nigga sorry ooooo
Re: Denrele Falls & Injures On Set Of "Pepper Soup" by rollUP(m): 3:27pm On Jan 18, 2016
Pepper enter him eye na y e no see well con fall

4 Likes

Re: Denrele Falls & Injures On Set Of "Pepper Soup" by fhelihx(m): 3:32pm On Jan 18, 2016
I no fit laugh oh.. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Falls & Injures On Set Of "Pepper Soup" by FiatoCEO(m): 3:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
e go clear for your eye

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Falls & Injures On Set Of "Pepper Soup" by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 18, 2016
I think this is the second time

7 Likes

Re: Denrele Falls & Injures On Set Of "Pepper Soup" by Sijo01(f): 3:42pm On Jan 18, 2016
He should go and die.
See as he tiny like toothpick for ground cheesy cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Denrele Falls & Injures On Set Of "Pepper Soup" by Dahveydson(m): 3:43pm On Jan 18, 2016
What injuries? That's make up.

4 Likes

Re: Denrele Falls & Injures On Set Of "Pepper Soup" by Drdaps(m): 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nigga got served grin

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Falls & Injures On Set Of "Pepper Soup" by GodpunishBuhari: 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

2 Likes

Re: Denrele Falls & Injures On Set Of "Pepper Soup" by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
grin grin
Re: Denrele Falls & Injures On Set Of "Pepper Soup" by nwekeg: 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
htis guy
Re: Denrele Falls & Injures On Set Of "Pepper Soup" by Naommydammy(f): 3:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
Pele, To me it's not FP worthy
Re: Denrele Falls & Injures On Set Of "Pepper Soup" by DONSMITH123(m): 3:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
Why won't he fall, when the dude is busy wearing only God knows shoe from another planet. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Denrele Falls & Injures On Set Of "Pepper Soup" by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
A cheap publicity stunt and an attention seeker.

5 Likes

Re: Denrele Falls & Injures On Set Of "Pepper Soup" by winkmart: 3:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
[size=16pt]THE GUY LOOKS DAZED LIKE SOMEONE IS RAMMING HIS ASS FROM BEHIND[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Denrele Falls & Injures On Set Of "Pepper Soup" by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
Re: Denrele Falls & Injures On Set Of "Pepper Soup" by sweatlana: 3:45pm On Jan 18, 2016
Again
Re: Denrele Falls & Injures On Set Of "Pepper Soup" by nwekeg: 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
true?
Re: Denrele Falls & Injures On Set Of "Pepper Soup" by kachnov(m): 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
The hustle is real...sorry man.Tho not graphic enough :p

if you can instruct online...see my signature.
Re: Denrele Falls & Injures On Set Of "Pepper Soup" by Aida13: 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
Was wondering when this would happen... When he won't stay in one place.. With those akpola shoe... Well sorry for the injury my guy

4 Likes

Re: Denrele Falls & Injures On Set Of "Pepper Soup" by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
Fake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chiwetalu Agu: I Am Neither Dead Nor Sick / Paul Okoye Shares A Pic Of P-Square Performing In Hilarious Costumes Way Back / Cee-C In Sexy, Cleavage-Baring Short, Red Gown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.