Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,318 members, 7,867,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

Solutions To The "Teenage Problems" Of This Generation!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Solutions To The "Teenage Problems" Of This Generation!! (385 Views)

Teenage Philanthropist Loses Battle To Cancer After Battling It For 3 Years / Generation Of Pipe Holding: How Did We Get Here? / Solutions To Male/female Infertility And All Sorts Of Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solutions To The "Teenage Problems" Of This Generation!! by AbuadStudent(m): 5:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
Are you a teenager? an adolescent? with attitude issues? have you managed to turn your parents or guardians against you? Do you just feel that no one understands you sometimes?

Or rather are you the confused parent or elder sibling? you just can't seem to understand what your teen is going through! or why communication is stiff and unproductive?

Stay with me! this phase is somewhat natural and somewhat artificial! what do I mean by that? there are some hidden factors you might not understand that brings up this problem!

You probably want to get along with everyone,but they just can't get your side of the story! or you are a parent and you want your teen child to see your good intentions!

then this book is for you! titled "TEENAGE ADOLESCENT ISSUES; Answers to questions you were to afraid to ask" Written by Dr. paul!

This is the perfect book for you! it helps you to reveal your true identity to the people surrounding you and as for parents it helps you to understand these issues with your teen and helps seal the family tight!

Who is the author exactly! Dr paul has gone to various secondary schools and higher institutions across the country and he has decided to compile all these findings and lectures into one book for digestibility! and comfort wherever you are. Stay with me, Here is one of the mails recieved by one of the affected

"Thank you sir! I simply cannot say how much helped! but it's helping me interact with my family again"

In the spirit of the new year, the E-book has been reduced from N2500 to just N1000 naira for January alone! Contact 08132629469 for details on how to get the E-book!

(1) (Reply)

Trying To Conceive A Child? Ttc. / Natural Therapy To Reverse Diabetes Without Any Side Effect. / What Makes A Woman Infertile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.