Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,128 members, 7,829,017 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

55 Persons Stole N1.34tr In Eight Years – FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 55 Persons Stole N1.34tr In Eight Years – FG (17337 Views)

55 Persons Stole Over N1.3trillion Under Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan – Sagay / 55 People Stole N1.34tr – Lai Mohammed / Jonathan Spent N825bn On Travel Allowances, Stationery, Others In 3 Years – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 55 Persons Stole N1.34tr In Eight Years – FG by NavierStokes(m): 12:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
drss:
just last year black charcoal face oshiomole said US official wispered into his ears dat one minister under GEJ stole $6 billion. dis is about N1. somtin trillion. today na 55 pipul. dis APC govt ar not serious at all.

They can keep shifting the goalpost but then there's always that day of reckoning, in form of 2019 elections

1 Like

Re: 55 Persons Stole N1.34tr In Eight Years – FG by Myself2(m): 12:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ola17:
undecided
Who else has noticed that new figures/cases of 'looted' funds always come out every Monday? By Tuesday or Wednesday afternoon a follow up story will be released and often times than not, these stories will dominate the week's discussion.
[size=18pt]
Liar Mohammed,minister of propaganda and lies
So what does he and bubu expect us to do with this their latest scam aka web of lies[/size]

2 Likes

Re: 55 Persons Stole N1.34tr In Eight Years – FG by demoore1(m): 12:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
GOVERNMENT OF PROPAGANDA BY PROPAGANDA AND TO PROPAGANDA.
I pity the gullible Nairalander that believes lie more than truth.

1 Like

Re: 55 Persons Stole N1.34tr In Eight Years – FG by plaetton: 12:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
If you know for sure that 55 people stole such and such amount, then shouldn't you be telling us this after you had arrested and charged these 55 or more people?

Are you fighting corruption on the pages of newspapers only ?

Why are the mouthpieces of this administration putting the cart before the horse.

What is the point of telling us if you're too scared to arrest and try these people for treason ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 55 Persons Stole N1.34tr In Eight Years – FG by TheFreeOne: 12:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
Wolfbrother:
Oga Lai if you and the government are not ready to swiftly prosecute these people , stop revisiting the past and laying blame and let us look to leaving a country our children can live in when we are gone ... you are making a fool of yourself with all this many many talk what are we now supposed to do with this information ?? , you guys have a lot of work to do , please face it undecided undecided undecided undecided

Instead of allowing security agencies and judiciary do their jobs APC hijacked the process in order to distract us from issues bothering on state of the economy and destroy the opposition.

It's unfortunate some Nigerians allowed themselves be deceived by the fraudulent change mantra.

2 Likes

Re: 55 Persons Stole N1.34tr In Eight Years – FG by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
plaetton:
If you know for sure that 55 people stole such and such amount, then shouldn't you be telling us this after you had arrested and charged these 55 or more people?

Are you fighting corruption on the pages of newspapers only ?

Why are the mouthpieces of this administration putting the cart before the horse.

What is the point of telling us if you're too scared to arrest and try these people for treason ?

The APC knows it's followers cherish media trials and relentless packages of lies and propaganda...hence they must give an appropriate dosage of it every week.

He can't call the names cos almost all those thieves are now gathering in the congregation of the APC.

3 Likes

Re: 55 Persons Stole N1.34tr In Eight Years – FG by onatisi(m): 12:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
grin at last Nigerians are beginning to see how utterly useless and inefficient this buhari government is. Noone seems interested in their propaganda and sensational accusations any more. Very soon liar Mohammed will start blaming gej and pdp for the early rains . This government has redefined cluelessness and ineptitude to a higher degree

2 Likes

Re: 55 Persons Stole N1.34tr In Eight Years – FG by blazetitov: 12:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
eight people in the Banking Industry allegedly stole N524billion
and 11 businessmen allegedly stole N653 billion.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

And i dey here dey crack brain on top system everyday. God make my Dasuki locate me sharpsharp grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

On serious note, this is not funny at all. Anytime i remember the number of our brave soldiers that i typed RIP to their obituary on Nairaland, Lindaikeji's blog and Facebook, i feel like strangulating these animals with my bare hands.
Re: 55 Persons Stole N1.34tr In Eight Years – FG by Mufasa27(m): 12:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
15 Governors stole 148 billion naira....
Hmmm lipsrsealed. That's quite devastating..... I'm quite sure 10 of the 15 governors are in the APC now... sad so Mr. Lai before you throw stone in to the market you got to think twice...

2 Likes

Re: 55 Persons Stole N1.34tr In Eight Years – FG by optional1(f): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
See as our money r being wasted yet dis lil boy eniola die of cancer dat his treatment was not more then 5m. Why wont God of d poor punish those who call themselve leaders

Re: 55 Persons Stole N1.34tr In Eight Years – FG by lukecent: 12:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
Lie & co stop the propaganda & do ur work
Re: 55 Persons Stole N1.34tr In Eight Years – FG by banio: 1:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
From 2008 to 2013. So where is the money let's share it. Useless Lai Mohammed. Useless govt. We are tired of people stole, we need economic policies, dumb ass
Re: 55 Persons Stole N1.34tr In Eight Years – FG by cruzclinton1(m): 1:05pm On Jan 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: 55 Persons Stole N1.34tr In Eight Years – FG by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
All this Na to divert our attention from the missing budget brouhaha
Re: 55 Persons Stole N1.34tr In Eight Years – FG by Ndeewonu: 2:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
Shut up and do the work!

Nigeria is crashing; the economy is collapsing...

Imo State just sacked 3,000 civil servants
Banks had sacked about 15,000 between September and December 2015 with the introduction of TSA!
Other firms are offloading and downsizing their workforce.
Capital market has crashed to its lowest ebb
Naira is hitting N310 to the dollar
Importers are dying out of business
Fuel is still scarce in some states and going for N150/litre in some areas.
No electricity
No Chibok girls
No feeding of school children
No N5,000 stipend to the vulnerable

National budget missed, got duplicated and its ghosts surfaced with over260 errors in it!
All these woes of an administration caused by Jonathan?

...and all you could feed Nigerians with are hypes of kwaruption, kwaruption!

Now, if 55 Nigerians stole N1.34Tr in seven years, does it mean that Diezani Allison-Madueke whom APC accused of stealing $20Bn (approximately N4 Trillion) is no longer a Nigerian? Somebody should tell Buhari, Lying Mohammed and APC to be a little smarter because Nigerians are no fools!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 55 Persons Stole N1.34tr In Eight Years – FG by 7lives: 2:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
maestroferddi:
We are getting fed up with Buhari, APC and Lai Mohammed's alarmist and propaganda-motivated reports.

We know all Nigerian politicians are corrupt. So please stop disturbing our senses of hearing with gratuitous banalities.

Go to court and do the needful.

We want to be hearing the number of jobs Buhari has created in over 8 months in the saddle.

We want to see the dollar exchange for N200 let alone N1.

We want to see power supply reach the level it attained immediately Jonathan left office.

We want provable performance. Enough of these distracting noise.

Who are the we, you better wake up you are on your own, baba can't be wrong at the moment.
Re: 55 Persons Stole N1.34tr In Eight Years – FG by maestroferddi: 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
7lives:

Who are the we, you better wake up you are on your own, baba can't be wrong at the moment.
You are making out like a zombie.

No man is infallible. Buhari is just a vindictive tyrant/despot riding on the wave of a phantom war on corruption to try to emasculate dissident voices.

Abacha was here...

1 Like

Re: 55 Persons Stole N1.34tr In Eight Years – FG by Nasrite(m): 3:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
lai u too dae lie a beg....

1 Like

Re: 55 Persons Stole N1.34tr In Eight Years – FG by Ndeewonu: 4:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
optional1:
See as our money r being wasted yet dis lil boy eniola die of cancer dat his treatment was not more then 5m. Why wont God of d poor punish those who call themselve leaders

So true! God of the poor will start visiting His judgment from those who stole our common wealth. Starting from the 1970s to date, including those who toppled a democratically-elected government because their corruption case of stolen dollars of oil wealth was about to be unearthed, May that same God of the poor judge them all. And so shall it be!
Re: 55 Persons Stole N1.34tr In Eight Years – FG by ozoemenafn: 4:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
Lie Lie Mohammed I hail ooooo is that the latest tool of distraction
Re: 55 Persons Stole N1.34tr In Eight Years – FG by Ndeewonu: 4:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
maestroferddi:
You are making out like a zombie.

No man is infallible. Buhari is just a vindictive tyrant/despot riding on the wave of a phantom war on corruption to try to emasculate dissident voices.

Abacha was here...

Believing anything that comes out of the same man who said Abacha did NOT steal is being stupid and mentally irresponsible!

1 Like

Re: 55 Persons Stole N1.34tr In Eight Years – FG by Ochiz(f): 4:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
FREEDOM AFTER SPEECH

The most rudimentary definition of democracy is a system of government in which power is vested in the people. Applying this broad generalization of democracy in the present day,one comes up short.
Majority of Nigerians exercised their franchise as citizens, by participating freely and safely in the general elections of 2015. They casted their votes and elected leaders they believed in.
In an exercise that has been lauded as first of its kind in sub-Saharan Africa, a sitting president was voted out of office and the same president effected a peaceful handover of power from one political Party to another. To be more precise, former-president Jonathan of the PDP handed over; magnanimously, to President Buhari of the APC. One of the former-President Jonathan's quotes,which many believe informed his decision was that “His Political Ambition Is Not Worth The Blood Of Any Nigerian”.
The same general elections of 2015 brought in Senators and House of Representative members, in a bloodless and semi-credible election. Under the present administration of Buhari the reverse is the case, two governorship elections in different states across the Nation, cost the lives of more than 15 Nigerian man and women.
After Buhari and his political Party assumed the rein of political leadership; their first order of business was to systematically annul/cancel the elections of opposition Parties in the country, in a move targeted to ensure one Party state in the country and their own Party’s emergence as majority in both upper and lower chambers of the NASS.
Election Tribunals and Appeal Courts judgments, proceeded to deliver selective and contradictory Judgments in favor of the ruling Political Party. The same elections that produced Mr President.
Our starting definition of democracy is being denied Nigerians. The high hopes and great fanfare which heralded the present administration is rapidly dwindling.
EFCC AND ANTI CORRUPTION
Buhari rode into Aso Rock on white chariots of anti-corruption, a laudable intention if applied to all corrupt Nigerians. But the anti-corruption fight has since lost credibility; the anti-corruption agencies seem to be selective in its duties and partial in carrying out its operations. It appears, all that is required for political sainthood in Nigeria is for one to obtain an APC membership card.
SOCIAL MEDIA
The news making journalistic rounds is the proposed gag order on Nigeria’s social media. When it looked as if the social media bill will not pass muster. An intimidation tactics has been introduced by various security agencies, I wonder if the President is aware of this constitutional breach by these security agencies under his purview, thank God in Nigerian Law, ignorance is NOT a defense, no matter how plausible your denials are. This antics of the present administration towards social media is made more painful by the fact that it is the primary tool used by it to cast aspirations on the person of former President Johnathan, turn public opinion against his administration and ultimately bring it down. Former president Johnathan ensured the passage of the freedom of information bill in the midst of the social media negative buffeting his administration was facing, he achieved all this without once threatening any Nigerian.
NASS
This honorable body has joined the Presidency in embarrassing Nigeria. The double dealings exhibited by the current NASS in present times is unprecedented. More worrisome is their double speak and subsequent denials of a speech Nigerians have on record. When will Nigerians learn to STAND by their words? I suggest the NASS refrain from making hasty speeches and comments.
I am a free citizen of the Federal Republic of Nigerian without any record before I wrote this piece, I wonder how long I will remain free after speech.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 55 Persons Stole N1.34tr In Eight Years – FG by KAYNINI(m): 5:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
NavierStokes:
No longer 7 people stole 3.3 trillion. DJ keep remixing the music.

my brother - you are truly observing the trend
Re: 55 Persons Stole N1.34tr In Eight Years – FG by marv1: 11:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
There is a lot of loop holes in our judiciary system that is why all these big thieves are getting away. The judiciary of today is only meant for the poor who stole 10,000 naira to be jailed and not the rich who stole billions.
Aufbauh:
This democracy dey tire me abeg. shocked embarassed
How i wish we were in military regime, all these cases will have been decided since. Under three days those found wanting will be cooling their heels in kirikiri, properties sold and cash recoup to fund our budget.
Buhari should buckle up!

1 Like

Re: 55 Persons Stole N1.34tr In Eight Years – FG by Nobody: 9:06am On Jan 20, 2016
If Lie Mohammed says its 55 persons,it means he knows em & ought to mention their names to the public,rather than telling the public something else
Re: 55 Persons Stole N1.34tr In Eight Years – FG by brofula(m): 10:34am On Jan 25, 2016
we need their full names please and if not shot your mouth and remain silent for ever.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rivers Election: Police Speaks On Result Collation / Nigerian Army, DICON Sign Agreement For Production Of Ezugwu MRAP Vehicles / Sale Mamman Expresses Regret Over Power Outages.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.