Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,190 members, 7,811,485 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) (49333 Views)

53-Year-Old Lady Who Got Married In 2014 Welcomes A Bouncing Baby Boy (Photos) / Does This Little Boy Deserve This Punishment? (photo) / 17-Year-Old Girl Got Pregnant, Chased Out Of Family House, Turns Beggar (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) by sixtuschimere: 6:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
As sent and narrated by a Trezzy Blog reader...

I just stumbled unto these photos on Twitter. The little girl who I’m guessing is not over 10 years old is allegedly married to the young man pictured above. Worst is that the marriage happened recently…2016 to be precise. Is she not supposed to be in primary school? This is raping this lil girl of her innocence. Mba, it is wrong in all ramifications!

In fact I am short of words.This is a clear case of slavery/child abuse.

NB:There is no way to confirm the authenticity of the information.The writeup is as sent by a Trezzy Blog reader.Northerners can help us confirm if anything like this happens

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) by sixtuschimere: 6:10pm On Jan 18, 2016

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) by tafabaloo(m): 6:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
Hmmmmm, God help us .
Meanwhile, I think there is a law prohibiting this sort of practice in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) by viktor88: 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
child abuse

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) by obasiken: 6:16pm On Jan 18, 2016
What a wicked world.!!!

Still unconfirmed but the picture says a lot

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) by gustav25: 6:20pm On Jan 18, 2016
Just look at a nursery/primary school child ....what is this ?

12 Likes

Re: This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) by kokoA(m): 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
Congrats.

6 Likes

Re: This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) by Mamatee07: 6:22pm On Jan 18, 2016
I hope this is a joke shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) by ProfessorPeter(m): 6:25pm On Jan 18, 2016
In five years time, V V F patient

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) by FastShipping: 6:26pm On Jan 18, 2016
Why don't you show us pictures of the two sitting together.

Some people and lies can't be separated.

Mynd44, delete this lie of a post.

You claimed the pictures were taken at a wedding but no proof of such can be ascertained from this pictures. If this was a wedding ceremony, why the child is not with her groom?

I wouldn't be surprised if some people believe this lie.

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) by Tequilah: 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
You will not see all the women NGOs coming out to condemn this act now. They will be quiet until something bad happens to the girl. Where are the Aisha Bala Usmans, the Oby Ezekwesilis and Chris Anyanwu to prosecute the man? shocked

6 Likes

Re: This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) by emzila(m): 6:28pm On Jan 18, 2016
whoever post this is a lier, why did he not snap the two of them while they were receiving blessing? they were not snapped together, not wearing same cloth. I smell it from afar, it is a big lie.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) by FastShipping: 6:29pm On Jan 18, 2016
emzila:
whoever post this is a lied, why did he not snap the two of them while they were receiving blessing? they were not snapped together, not wearing same cloth. I smell it from afar, it is a big lie.

Very big lie. grin grin

14 Likes

Re: This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) by Owoplenty(m): 6:33pm On Jan 18, 2016
The blogger is gifted in fable

6 Likes

Re: This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nigerians think before commenting.....must ur always jump to attack?

Can a wedding hold without bride and groom.....

If the OP is able to snap the bride why not snap the groom in his attire or both of them together..

Nairalanders Forming story since Judas collected Silver for Jesus christ

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) by dhantey324(m): 6:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
I think its her birthday. Pictures of the bride with d groom or I don't believe it!

4 Likes

Re: This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) by abduljabbar4(m): 6:58pm On Jan 18, 2016
sixtuschimere:
[s]As sent and narrated by a Trezzy Blog reader...

I just stumbled unto these photos on Twitter. The little girl who I’m guessing is not over 10 years old is allegedly married to the young man pictured above. Worst is that the marriage happened recently…2016 to be precise. Is she not supposed to be in primary school? This is raping this lil girl of her innocence. Mba, it is wrong in all ramifications!

In fact I am short of words.This is a clear case of slavery/child abuse.

NB:There is no way to confirm the authenticity of the information.The writeup is as sent by a Trezzy Blog reader.Northerners can help us confirm if anything like this happens[/s]

So he (the blogger) just came across the pic of this girl probably celebrating Sallah and concluded that its her wedding? Shame on all of you.

24 Likes

Re: This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) by sixtuschimere: 7:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
abduljabbar4:

So he (the blogger) just came across the pic of this girl probably celebrating Sallah and concluded that its her wedding? Shame on all of you.
You may be corrected.Kinda doubted the story.The blogger also stated clearly there is no way to confirm the authenticity of the story.That means even the blogger doubted the story too
Re: This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) by abduljabbar4(m): 7:02pm On Jan 18, 2016
sixtuschimere:
You may be corrected.Kinda doubted the story.The blogger also stated clearly there is no way to confirm the authenticity of the story.That means even the blogger doubted the story too

Funny peoplegrin
Re: This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) by abduljabbar4(m): 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
ejiinii:
That's how they want to islamize Nigerians Buhari is in Dubai to finalize their plans

This are the barbaric things they will force on us when to succeed to bring sharia to Nigeria

The person that brought that idea into your heads has dumped you, claimed that she was joking (meaning she takes you for granted) and left your party but you are still living with that idea

9 Likes

Re: This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) by joystickextend1(m): 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
Nawa o
Re: This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 18, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Oga oo, it's not like I'm saying this is true but haven't we been experiencing such up North? Just be sincere.undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) by abduljabbar4(m): 7:09pm On Jan 18, 2016
SirJeffry:
Oga oo, it's not like I'm saying this is true but haven't we been experiencing such up North? Just be sincere.undecided

Yes but it mostly happened in the past mainly in villages and most of them are over 14 years old.

But was your mission not to make us believe that your story is true?

1 Like

Re: This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 18, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Yes but it mostly happened in the past mainly in villages and most of them are over 14 years old.

But was your mission not to make us believe that your story is true?
No Sir and I ain't the op either.
Re: This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) by Roon9(m): 7:13pm On Jan 18, 2016
Madness! Barbarism shocked shocked shocked
Re: This Little Girl Got Married In Northern Nigeria (Unconfirmed) by falcon01: 7:18pm On Jan 18, 2016
na lie ooooo this op dey create traffic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do We Have A Lot Of Single Mothers? / How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos / The Meaning Of "Next Of Kin"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.