Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:08 AM

How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos (49358 Views)

Man Wants Divorce After Getting Married "Blind" But Now Sees. / Photos: Protest Port Harcourt Against Family Late Chief Nnamdi Wokekolo / Man Narrates How Lady Who Humiliated His Dad Years Back Suffered Ill-luck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by CastedDude: 5:11pm On Jan 24, 2019
A man from Imo state has narrated how his sister died after getting married to a man from Anambra despite being hated so much by the family. It was revealed that all that was done to prevent the couple from getting married, didn't work as they tied the knot few years later after she conceived for him.

The deceased's brother narrated that a week after their wedding, his sister was brought back home after being poisoned. She later died a week after. 

Read the full story below shared by Cynthia Ify on behalf of the deceased's brother. 

Anambra people have this hatred for Imo women. Sometime I read a heartbreaking story concerning a marriage between an Anambra man and Imo girl,marriage only lasted for two months which the ended up throwing her properties out for her because the man’s family never liked the girl.now this.

You can only see peace in a marriage between an IMO state man and Anambra lady not the other way round. Please ladies give me your attention. 

Any relationship that your boyfriend's/fiancé parents doesn't approve of and you've done your best to make them love you yet they refuse.  Sweetheart, please in the name of God Almighty,run for your dear life. Your life is worth more than that.  Take a very good look at these pictures here, that was my sister though she's gone(Dead).

Well, some years back my big sis met this guy and they fell in love,they dated for over 7 solid years,but his parents were against their Union. The mother,father and his elder sister in particular hated her with passion. Despite the fact that she loves, respects and showers them with gifts.

His father's reason (according to his son) was that, he can't marry an Imo lady an educated one at that.  His mother's reason was that she wanted a very light skinned lady for her son. While his sister's reason was that she was too pretty to make a good wife for her brother (stating that pretty ladies cheat)..

We tried all we could to separate them including involving the police, but all to no avail, he vowed that he'd rather die than break up with her and so did my sister.  Meanwhile, while they were still dating, sometimes his parents come to my sister's abode and beat her up warning her to stay away from their son. And she kept it all away from us(Her family).

Along the line she took in and had a son for him. Yet his parents vowed and said over their dead bodies would they ever consent to their union.  Five years later,his family finally came to us pleading and saying that they have agreed that their son should finally tie the nut with my sister. But I refused,likewise my mom and my siblings.

The traditional marriage was held on the 20th Feb 2012 in my hometown.  She followed her in-laws home that same day(As tradition demands). About a week with them in their home in Oba Anambra state,they brought her home very sick.

A week later she passed on in Usman Danfodio Teaching Hospital Sokoto state(UDUTH). After the doctors discovered she had food poisoning which was meant to kill her slowly. She died right in my arms in the hospital,after vomiting so much blood.

About three years later,his parents got him another woman from their home town who unfortunately has now become a torn in their flesh. And also maltreats my little nephew so much that it always makes me cry.  Not only that, She also engages her so called in-laws in physical combat,and recently her father in-law passed on mysteriously.

So my dear,there's more to marriage than just you and your spouse. The both families have to appreciate,love and give their consent otherwise you might not find peace in that home, that's if you don't end up loosing your precious life along the line. Like my sis.

Nobody is worth dying for all in the name of love. Cus the moment you're gone they'll move on with their lives. Be wise my sister.
Now my sister & bestie is gone to return no more all in the name of Love.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/how-lady-was-killed-by-poison-after-getting-married-against-family-wish-photos.html

5 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by nosiebaba(m): 5:46pm On Jan 24, 2019
Such a beautiful woman.. See how people are wicked. The biggest mistake of the couples was not staying away from the family after marriage.

87 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by nosiebaba(m): 5:50pm On Jan 24, 2019
Later they will say they want biafra. I guess anambra and enugu people hate ebony I people also. Racism and hatred is still embedded even in the family and community level.. In a family you can see two brothers with extreme hatred for each other. Even if Nigeria is divided into 6 parts hatred will still abound.. We need to change our mindsets

144 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
A man from Imo state has narrated how his sister died after getting married to a man from Anambra despite being hated so much by the family.
Anambra people have this hatred for Imo women
This is BARBARIC.
Let us all say no to HATRED!
This is why we keep talking about the Abolishment of the evil OSU CASTE SYSTEM

For those of us that have forever been wondering, what OSU OUTCAST means, here you have it.....

The Osu caste system, which is prevalent in Anambra, Imo and some areas in Ebonyi states, discriminates against families which in the ancient times were dedicated to the local deities because human sacrifice was required to cleanse the land of abominations. The Osu were mostly slaves and other categories of persons considered as “inferior”, as opposed to those who were “freeborn” or “Nwadiala”. As outcasts, they were discriminated against and not accepted by the mainstream of society.

In spite of efforts by clerics, political leaders and social crusaders to consign this system to the dustbin of history it is still being stubbornly observed in many communities. In 1956, the Eastern Nigerian House of Assembly had passed a law abolishing it, but it was not implemented.

There is no reason for this caste system to remain in these modern times. Slavery was abolished long ago, and no human sacrifice is going on anywhere in Nigeria except as a criminal offence linked to some dark cults. The constitution of Nigeria declares every person free and equal before the law. All Nigerians are constitutionally entitled to fundamental human rights, which include the right to freedom from discrimination and the dignity of the human person.

To end the Osu and similar inhuman caste systems wherever they are being practiced in Nigeria requires a combination of cultural reforms, law enforcement and active sensitisation. Serious legal actions need to be taken against any form of discrimination and dehumanisation.

We call on traditional authorities and churches in Igboland to prevail on every community still practising the Osu caste system to abolish it.

SAY NO TO OSU CASTE SYSTEM and let us all live as brothers and sisters in peace.
#EndOsu
Thank you!

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Naijawebmaster: 5:52pm On Jan 24, 2019
embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry why nau
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
nosiebaba:
Later they will say they want biafra. I guess anambra and enugu people hate ebony I people also. Racism and hatred is still embedded even in the family and community level.. In a family you can see two brothers with extreme hatred for each other. Even if Nigeria is divided into 6 parts hatred will still abound.. We need to change our mindsets
Hmmmmm, You've said the whole truth of the matter Nwanne.
Just that truth is bitter to some people!

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by techking: 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
OMG
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
Eyaah
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by seunmohmoh(f): 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
Ogun laye o

3 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by itiswellandwell: 5:53pm On Jan 24, 2019
Very sad. The lady spirit probably hunt the father in law down.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Adewumiaye: 5:54pm On Jan 24, 2019
design websites @affordable prices yet robust, contact today,
I can help if you're having problems too.. All at affordable prices
inbox or whatsapp (check signature for contact details)
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Tonymario58: 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
False

2 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 5:55pm On Jan 24, 2019
Sad
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by millionboi2: 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
Hmmm
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Yankee101: 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
We want seperate countries but can't fvcking stand some people in our own houses!

Neigbouring states in the same region but too much hate

Rest in peace Ada!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by princechurchill(m): 5:56pm On Jan 24, 2019
Rest in peace Young lady

The enemy of a man is the member of f his own family

10 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by donbenie(m): 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
A lot of conjectures and guesswork on what actually lead to her death,Naija anybody wey die na Poison.. shocked
RIP..

6 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
Imagine Anambra hating IMO yet all are Igbo.

Spits!! Igbos and hatred are 5 and 6 even among themselves

32 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by stubbornman(m): 5:57pm On Jan 24, 2019
Believe me! one way or the other Biafra may be worse than Nigeria..... Igbos are not united at all... unless when they wanna fight a war they barely win most timesangry

45 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Raydos: 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
I thought they said igbos are united??

Is this how enugu will be killing anambra, and anambra killing ebonyi after biafra dream is achieved ?

22 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Beremx(f): 5:58pm On Jan 24, 2019
Abeg go and collect your nephew from the hands of those demons before they waste him.

Nonsense and Biafra!!

28 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by CaptainGOOD: 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
Sad fools are already making it tribal.
This is just individual hatred from a bad family.

Even in yoruba land it exists, where and osun girl usually have hatred for ijebu man.
I always hear other yorubas say bad things about ijebu people.
This is just individual hatred.
This is a post where a Yoruba man is lamenting about his parents being against his marriage
https://www.nairaland.com/3354941/why-yoruba-parents-discriminate-against

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by malele(m): 5:59pm On Jan 24, 2019
Has nothing to do with imo and anambrA , I have seen imo an anambrA marry and it was a success. Ur sister married from a very bad family

41 Likes

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by CaptainGOOD: 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
That's if it's real

1 Like

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by Kingbookies: 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
Rip
Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by LINTUNE(m): 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2019
nosiebaba:
so spot on bro

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by CaptainGOOD: 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
But it's not about Imo and anambra though they do marry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by AverageAnnie(f): 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
So scared right now. ..having similar case,I'm IMO he's Deltan.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by AllenSpencer: 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
Anambrans always believing they are greater igbos

An Anambra be calling an Ebonyi man OSU and be chest eating he is the NO 1 Igbo.

I just like how civilised Enugu people handle with maturity. They allow them wallow in their foolishness.

R.I.P to the dead.

It's an Anambra thingy!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Lady Was Killed By Poison After Getting Married Against Family Wish. Photos by CaptainGOOD: 6:01pm On Jan 24, 2019
AverageAnnie:
So scared right now. ..having similar case,I'm IMO he's Deltan.....

Pls be careful

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Meaning Of "Next Of Kin" / Una Wey Una Mama No Born Plenty Pikin No Know Wetin God Do For Una. / How Can Someone Cheat On You BUT Still Say They Love You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.