Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,065 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

AC Milan To Sue Yusupha Yaffa Over Age Falsification - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AC Milan To Sue Yusupha Yaffa Over Age Falsification (38509 Views)

Arsenal Boss Arsene Wenger Blasts Critics Over "Age Discrimination" / Stephen Odey In Age Falsification Scandal, Kicked Out By Danish Club / Former Italy And Ac Milan Legend Maldini Dies At 84. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AC Milan To Sue Yusupha Yaffa Over Age Falsification by Ndeewonu: 1:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
lonelydora:
These oyibos sef. How can they believe this guy by mere looking at him?

What should they have done? Castrate him to know?
When did the MRI test start in football?
Re: AC Milan To Sue Yusupha Yaffa Over Age Falsification by vault(m): 1:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
ole
Re: AC Milan To Sue Yusupha Yaffa Over Age Falsification by Jalinco: 1:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
Tell me when Diego Costa's real age is revealed. I will also like to know whether Joseph Minala has repented?

1 Like

Re: AC Milan To Sue Yusupha Yaffa Over Age Falsification by justmenoni: 1:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
Some weeks ago there was report of one Nigeria igbo guy that was about been signed to a British club and this was someone who looks over 35 yet claiming 17 and cos I didn't agree with him Been 17...one small rat(of cos he's from the chest beaters region) nearly e-swallowed me calling me broke and enemy of progress lol

2 Likes

Re: AC Milan To Sue Yusupha Yaffa Over Age Falsification by ifeomaekol(f): 2:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
seankay:
how gullible was the administration of club to believe a 22 year old was actually 13
pls ask them ooo, they too should be chartged to court for been very stupid.

2 Likes

Re: AC Milan To Sue Yusupha Yaffa Over Age Falsification by ifeomaekol(f): 2:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
seankay:
how gullible was the administration of club to believe a 22 year old was actually 13
pls ask them ooo, they too should be charged to court for been very stupid.
Re: AC Milan To Sue Yusupha Yaffa Over Age Falsification by Seventeen(f): 2:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
seankay:

But at least they should be able to decipher that he could never be 13 at that time. That's like a Corper posing like a JSS3 student
actually some ppl look much older than their age, others much younger... I used to think same way too untill my daughter started maturing.. She is 12 in jss 2 but meehn shes looking like she is about to write jamb oo, infact she evn looks to some ppl like a fresher undergraduate. D tin don tire me sef. Her shoe size is 42 ooo, inshort she is actually 11plus.. Shes yet to clock 12 sef later in d yr Hnmmmmmm. She too isnt too happy about her stature, she is lookin like d mama of the class, mnwhl most of her class mates clocked 12 last year and look much smaller dan her. Infact at my immediate sistas wedding last yr, a uni class mate of another younger sis of mine was trying to get my daughters number through her and my sis was like "Haaa! Thats my 11yr old niece ooo".. D way i de police d girl because of ds her stature eeh. Na God go help me ooo. But i try to make her feel happy an comfortable about it cos she dint create her self.....

Still ds guy could have still lied shaa, but am just saying its still possible for some ppl to actually look much older dan the truly are smiley

4 Likes

Re: AC Milan To Sue Yusupha Yaffa Over Age Falsification by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
no wonder my lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed bros (Nnamdi) still never enter Ac milan senior team since 2010.... please make that bros wey call himself "EVER YOUNG ODUAMADI" commot for Ac milan before them Metuh am angry Uncle Taiye Taiwo comes to mind ooooo..... Ac Milan don suffer

2 Likes

Re: AC Milan To Sue Yusupha Yaffa Over Age Falsification by TruthHurts1(m): 2:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
Africans and lies. Shameless set of people. I hope it will be Nigeria's turn to be exposed one day.
Re: AC Milan To Sue Yusupha Yaffa Over Age Falsification by TruthHurts1(m): 2:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
Seventeen:
actually some ppl look much older than their age, others much younger... I used to think same way too untill my daughter started maturing.. She is 12 in jss 2 but meehn shes looking like she is about to write jamb oo, infact she evn looks to some ppl like a fresher undergraduate. D tin don tire me sef. Her shoe size is 42 ooo, inshort she is actually 11plus.. Shes yet to clock 12 sef later in d yr Hnmmmmmm. She too isnt too happy about her stature, she is lookin like d mama of the class, mnwhl most of her class mates clocked 12 last year and look much smaller dan her. Infact at my immediate sistas wedding last yr, a uni class mate of another younger sis of mine was trying to get my daughters number through her and my sis was like "Haaa! Thats my 11yr old niece ooo".. D way i de police d girl because of ds her stature eeh. Na God go help me ooo. But i try to make her feel happy an comfortable about it cos she dint create her self.....

Still ds guy could have still lied shaa, but am just saying its still possible for some ppl to actually look much older dan the truly are smiley

Lol! The Lord is your strength. You are the good shepherd protecting the innocent lamb from the hungry wolves.
Re: AC Milan To Sue Yusupha Yaffa Over Age Falsification by BABANGBALI: 2:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
Spybradd:

yeyenatu
grin
tongue
Re: AC Milan To Sue Yusupha Yaffa Over Age Falsification by seyi360(m): 2:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
Lesson for all those who can't do without spilling their life's details on social media, it will bite back sooner or later.

1 Like

Re: AC Milan To Sue Yusupha Yaffa Over Age Falsification by softvio(m): 3:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
merits:
abeg dey shud leave the dude alone joonr,age amendment is allow in court of law,bcuz pple dont hav their age record due 2 parents negligence.dts y alvidavit comes in.i myself am 46 yrs and claimin to b 26yrs,i married my wyf wen she was 22yrs.in her mind she taught am just 4yrs older than her cuz i have gud shade babyface,so anytym she play a prank on me.in my mind i wil say c dis gal ooo,she is playin prank on her grandfather.gbaaam!

lol i don piss for nikka ooo
Re: AC Milan To Sue Yusupha Yaffa Over Age Falsification by sammhi(m): 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nigerians have a PhD in age falsification. The govt even endorses it. Imagine Ikenacho telling us he is 18 years!! ..only fools vwlivw that . ..am sure he is nothing less than 22

1 Like

Re: AC Milan To Sue Yusupha Yaffa Over Age Falsification by Bishops10(m): 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
queenstll:
African Age
Only me can change Africa
Vote for me
Lie
Without me,Africa can't be changed
Re: AC Milan To Sue Yusupha Yaffa Over Age Falsification by PNSB: 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
IF YOU HAVE NOT CHECKED, THEN YOU ARE MISSING OUT ON WINNING........we have out up these matches for you at [url]picknstake.com[/url] for those who have our APP just go there and you will see them.
Thank you
Re: AC Milan To Sue Yusupha Yaffa Over Age Falsification by macho44(m): 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2016
philipamiz:
lol..hw many players are actually as young as they tell us
Ur data na 4 real?
Re: AC Milan To Sue Yusupha Yaffa Over Age Falsification by wokomabest(m): 7:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
seankay:
my brother i wonder oo. Those people called oyinbo could be very f00lish.a boy of 22 has goatee.even if he shaves it you still see it there that he's grown
Re: AC Milan To Sue Yusupha Yaffa Over Age Falsification by kalus02: 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
I think it is Jonathan's fault that d guy lied Abou his age! grin
Re: AC Milan To Sue Yusupha Yaffa Over Age Falsification by preselect(m): 3:07am On Jan 20, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin
[size=15pt]abeg make dem leave the guy jare cheesy[/size]

#BringBackOurGirlsBuharitualist

Re: AC Milan To Sue Yusupha Yaffa Over Age Falsification by PEZMAN(m): 7:52am On Jan 20, 2016
chukzzy1:
Fishes and water,africans and age falsification.. undecided

Age falsification in football happens everywhere most especially among south American and African players

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Someone Sent To Footballer Emenike On Twitter / Manchester United Cleared Jose Mourinho Office Within Five Minutes After Sack! / Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.