Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,822 members, 7,837,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

My Infinix Note2 Is Already Behaving Funny - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Infinix Note2 Is Already Behaving Funny (5308 Views)

40k-37k For Infinix Note2, Is It Worth It?? Please Advice / Infinix Hot Note2 (X600) Discussion Thread (Official) / My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Infinix Note2 Is Already Behaving Funny by abatically(m): 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
iamtewwy:
Right frm the dayy i bought my note2 its seems it came with a faulty charging port cos i ask other users dem say dey dnt experience such probs..ryt frm day1 my charging port no dey stay..it always shake..asin ill av to set it in a particular position befr its charges..but naw e don worst..it wud take time and settings befr it wud start charging..i dnt knw were d fault is frm and i dnt have the time to go to carlcare..pls do any1 have a solution for me?

U should have taken it back immediately u discovered. It has warranty doesn't it.
Re: My Infinix Note2 Is Already Behaving Funny by PoliticalThuG(m): 6:40pm On Jan 19, 2016
IkennaBasilJR:
[b][/b]Imagine!! Nokia c1 browse faster than those high android.This guy don't know anything. Why re you comparing Edge to 3g in terms of internet speed. The fact is that you don't know anything about techs, people like you only uses Nokia touch phones.sorry andriod is not for you.
boy, go and sit on tthe dust.
Re: My Infinix Note2 Is Already Behaving Funny by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
These type of posts and threads anger me a lot....some folks want the features on a 70k+ phone for just 15 or 20k..isnt that madness??....all dese funny companies like xaomi,infinix,tecno and the likes only make matters worse and are just being run on lies and deceit.....the one that angers me the most is that xaomi...selling a phone with the specs of a 50k+ phone for 30k or less....something is definitely wrong and fishy...If you want a good and long lasting phone...MY BROTHER BUY FROM A WELL KNOWN BRAND!!!
Re: My Infinix Note2 Is Already Behaving Funny by osenbarak: 8:02am On Jan 20, 2016
The look of that phone alone gan is too bulky, it would damage my bones. LMFAO

daphid25:
Why did you settle for less, Infinix ko Infinity ni.
Re: My Infinix Note2 Is Already Behaving Funny by osenbarak: 8:02am On Jan 20, 2016
You should have just bought the C8 or the J7
Re: My Infinix Note2 Is Already Behaving Funny by osenbarak: 8:06am On Jan 20, 2016
or chill till another affordable Tecno device is released this year. LMAO
Re: My Infinix Note2 Is Already Behaving Funny by lilian43: 1:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
To end ur prob sell it to me, I can handle it
Re: My Infinix Note2 Is Already Behaving Funny by daphid25(m): 2:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
osenbarak:
The look of that phone alone gan is too bulky, it would damage my bones. LMFAO

Hehe, phone that break bones grin
Re: My Infinix Note2 Is Already Behaving Funny by DJEhimond(m): 2:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
Please suggest a very good Android tablet between 30 - 45k. Must come with a detachable keyboard. Thanks.
Re: My Infinix Note2 Is Already Behaving Funny by babafrey: 3:40pm On Jan 20, 2016
nokia c1 vs any android phone is a joke comparison. Abeg sentiments apart, you cant compare the c1 to any android device biko.
PoliticalThuG:
so before one can enjoy android phones, he must have up to 20k to 50k? Chai!! This is why nokia phone is always the best. The lowest nokia phone like nokai C1, C2 brouse more faster than those high androids u listed
Re: My Infinix Note2 Is Already Behaving Funny by Osakah24(m): 4:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
myfantasies:
Throw it away and buy a new one
you just took th word out of my mouth.I rov u
Re: My Infinix Note2 Is Already Behaving Funny by Osakah24(m): 4:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
MilesLamar:
Gionee ti take over
egbon. Do you need the battery too?
Re: My Infinix Note2 Is Already Behaving Funny by myfantasies(f): 4:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
Osakah24:
you just took th word out of my mouth.I rov u
I rov u too
Re: My Infinix Note2 Is Already Behaving Funny by killzone(m): 5:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
Greenhulk I see you are busy
Re: My Infinix Note2 Is Already Behaving Funny by dasphinx1(m): 5:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
jeytee:
These type of posts and threads anger me a lot....some folks want the features on a 70k+ phone for just 15 or 20k..isnt that madness??....all dese funny companies like xaomi,infinix,tecno and the likes only make matters worse and are just being run on lies and deceit.....the one that angers me the most is that xaomi...selling a phone with the specs of a 50k+ phone for 30k or less....something is definitely wrong and fishy...If you want a good and long lasting phone...MY BROTHER BUY FROM A WELL KNOWN BRAND!!!

My questions are; is it a must that the phone must be sold for 50k+? and what makes you think Xiaomi is not a well known world recognized brand?
Re: My Infinix Note2 Is Already Behaving Funny by MilesLamar(m): 5:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
Osakah24:
egbon. Do you need the battery too?

Lol
Re: My Infinix Note2 Is Already Behaving Funny by IkennaBasilJR(m): 6:12pm On Jan 20, 2016
jeytee:
You evaluate quality from price which is wrong. So every 50k phone lasts forever? Doesn't get faulty? Doesn't crash?. Why not go and get blackberry priv for 200+ . The only brand I trust is gionee.my NL friends, when settling to get a new phone get gionee especially those marathon series. Am planning to get gionee m5mini when the phone lunches in Nigeria. The phone is going to be a hit with 2gig RAM and 16gig ROM
Re: My Infinix Note2 Is Already Behaving Funny by IkennaBasilJR(m): 6:20pm On Jan 20, 2016
dasphinx1:

My questions are; is it a must that the phone must be sold for 50k+? and what makes you think Xiaomi is not a well known world recognized brand?
Xiaomi is a well trusted brand trying to save people that Samsung and co. Have put into slavely from spending extravagantly. Look at the m5 with 6200mah battery assuming Samsung produces a phone with 6200mah the price will be like 250k.
Re: My Infinix Note2 Is Already Behaving Funny by dasphinx1(m): 6:52pm On Jan 20, 2016
IkennaBasilJR:
Xiaomi is a well trusted brand trying to save people that Samsung and co. Have put into slavely from spending extravagantly. Look at the m5 with 6200mah battery assuming Samsung produces a phone with 6200mah the price will be like 250k.

Na why i de ask that guy the questions na....he obviously does not know about Xiaomi or Gionee for that matter..... he probably thinks the world of smartphone tech revolves around the "well known brands" alone.. cool
Re: My Infinix Note2 Is Already Behaving Funny by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
Op u neva c anitin ....no b u wan use big 6
Re: My Infinix Note2 Is Already Behaving Funny by osenbarak: 8:08pm On Jan 20, 2016
daphid25:

Hehe, phone that break bones grin
Ah! You have no idea.
Re: My Infinix Note2 Is Already Behaving Funny by Carlcaresophia: 6:37am On Jan 21, 2016
ESHOIZA:
My infinix note2 which is barely one month old was having software issues which led to me resetting it and it became normal but suddenly discovered it charges at an extremely slow pace unlike before when it displays flash charging. Please what can I do?
Hello Eshoiza, as for the problem you mentioned,you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center, our technicians there will help you check it. Thank you!
Re: My Infinix Note2 Is Already Behaving Funny by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 21, 2016
IkennaBasilJR:

Nothing too good is true remember that...in the past and even presently certain phone manufacturers based in China have lied about their phone specs..Gionee and Tecno are repeat offenders in this category...its not compulsory one must dish out 90k or 60k just to buy a phone...well known brands have their issues too.The truth is buying phones is like gambling no matter how much you think you know youre still taking a risk....Xaomi and other funny named brands are a NO for me...maybe after a couple of years i could consider their products....they have zero to no customer after service in Africa not to talk of Nigeria as well as few or no spare parts...but,its all down to personal preference in the end
Re: My Infinix Note2 Is Already Behaving Funny by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
dasphinx1:

Na why i de ask that guy the questions na....he obviously does not know about Xiaomi or Gionee for that matter..... he probably thinks the world of smartphone tech revolves around the "well known brands" alone.. cool

Go and buy malata or imose since the world doesnt revolve around well known brands na.. grin.specs might look good on paper...but take actual usage,durability and after sales service into consideration.....well known brands have cheap phones too....its just that with all the lies and tricks Chinese phone manufacturers have employed in recent times...its gonnna take a while for them to be trusted fully...only a few of them have earned that trust internationally,the rest are just manufacturing phones madly like they're running a baby factory....
Re: My Infinix Note2 Is Already Behaving Funny by dasphinx1(m): 5:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
jeytee:

Go and buy malata or imose since the world doesnt revolve around well known brands na.. grin.specs might look good on paper...but take actual usage,durability and after sales service into consideration.....well known brands have cheap phones too....its just that with all the lies and tricks Chinese phone manufacturers have employed in recent times...its gonnna take a while for them to be trusted fully...only a few of them have earned that trust internationally,the rest are just manufacturing phone
s madly like they're running a baby factory....

And dont you feel Xiaomi has earned that trust also?
undecided
Re: My Infinix Note2 Is Already Behaving Funny by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2016
dasphinx1:

And dont you feel Xiaomi has earned that trust also?
undecided

I honestly feel they havent...they have a stronghold on the Chinese and maybe Asians in general but not on the European or talk more American market..our African market is flooded with virtually anything thesedays i feel we dont count
Re: My Infinix Note2 Is Already Behaving Funny by dasphinx1(m): 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2016
jeytee:

I honestly feel they havent...they have a stronghold on the Chinese and maybe Asians in general but not on the European or talk more American market..our African market is flooded with virtually anything thesedays i feel we dont count

Well, that is their home turf you know. Gaining a foothold in these mentioned markets is sure going to be an herculean task for the company because they would have to compete with most established names with a history(Apple, Samsung, Sony, HTC, etc). These same established brands also worked in getting to the position they currently enjoy wink
Re: My Infinix Note2 Is Already Behaving Funny by IkennaBasilJR(m): 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2016
jeytee:

Nothing too good is true remember that...in the past and even presently certain phone manufacturers based in China have lied about their phone specs..Gionee and Tecno are repeat offenders in this category...its not compulsory one must dish out 90k or 60k just to buy a phone...well known brands have their issues too.The truth is buying phones is like gambling no matter how much you think you know youre still taking a risk....Xaomi and other funny named brands are a NO for me...maybe after a couple of years i could consider their products....they have zero to no customer after service in Africa not to talk of Nigeria as well as few or no spare parts...but,its all down to personal preference in the end
Nothing beats gionee phones in durability. They re trusted. Just admit it
Re: My Infinix Note2 Is Already Behaving Funny by kolexepana: 11:36am On Jan 25, 2016
IkennaBasilJR:
Nothing beats gionee phones in durability. They re trusted. Just admit it
Likewise Tecno too
Re: My Infinix Note2 Is Already Behaving Funny by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
IkennaBasilJR:

Battery size is not the only thing required to make a good phone. In fact battery is the cheapest part to make, but these Chinese companies deceive u with big batteries. U must also notice that mtk devices require bigger batteries than snapdragon and exynos. Big batteries mean bulky phones, do u think galaxy s6 edge would sell more if it is fitted with a massive battery thereby making the phone bulky? The answer is no. People that are ready to pay premium don't care about big battery, what they care about is what's under the hood and beauty of the phone. So ur analogy is very wrong. The m5 is not even half as powerful as the galaxy s6 not to talk of s6 edge plus.. These phones are not up to 200k.

1 Like

Re: My Infinix Note2 Is Already Behaving Funny by IkennaBasilJR(m): 10:17am On Jan 26, 2016
greenhulk:

Battery size is not the only thing required to make a good phone. In fact battery is the cheapest part to make, but these Chinese companies deceive u with big batteries. U must also notice that mtk devices require bigger batteries than snapdragon and exynos. Big batteries mean bulky phones, do u think galaxy s6 edge would sell more if it is fitted with a massive battery thereby making the phone bulky? The answer is no. People that are ready to pay premium don't care about big battery, what they care about is what's under the hood and beauty of the phone. So ur analogy is very wrong. The m5 is not even half as powerful as the galaxy s6 not to talk of s6 edge plus.. These phones are not up to 200k.
what is the essence of the beauty without strong battery?
Re: My Infinix Note2 Is Already Behaving Funny by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 26, 2016
IkennaBasilJR:
what is the essence of the beauty without strong battery?

The m7 is not even beautiful. It looks beautiful on paper but yesterday I held the phone in my hands and I was disappointed. Like I said, bigger batteries only will not sell u phones, what will sell phones is the design and performance. A phone that will wow peoole when u pull it out of ur pocket. Just take a look at the galaxy s6 edge, it doesn't need to have a monster battery to sell.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MTN Free Surf! / Kim Kardashian Wins $2.8M From Company That Kept Tagging Her In Instagram Post / Post Your Dream League Best Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.