Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,900 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

I Can Get You Any Car Shipped From Usa - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Can Get You Any Car Shipped From Usa (678 Views)

1999 Honda Accord Ex Tok. For 700k...... Just Shipped From New York / Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) / Must Read For Anybody Planning to Buy any Car Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Get You Any Car Shipped From Usa by Truneauto: 3:21am On Jun 23, 2009
I am a car dealer in the US. I can get you any car you want shipped to nigeria from US. Please check me out on triuneautcsales.com or you can call me at 856 366 4074. Only serious inquires
Re: I Can Get You Any Car Shipped From Usa by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 23, 2009
How about shipping from the US to the UK?

I'm looking to buy a Volkswagen SP2 from California - what sort of prices are we looking at?
Re: I Can Get You Any Car Shipped From Usa by dantitiki(m): 2:48am On Jun 24, 2009
I could arrange your shipment of your choice of automobile from the US to UK.
Hit me with an email of your choice stating the option (specification) and year, and i'll reply you soonest.

Kind regards.
Re: I Can Get You Any Car Shipped From Usa by Truneauto: 3:10am On Jun 24, 2009
did you buy the sp2 already and just looking for a shipper or do you need me to buy and ship for you?

(1) (Reply)

Get 20k when u bring a customer to buy cars / Naija Used 2004 Volkswagen Passat For Sale / volks wagon touarge at good price, gray colour,fool option,v8. at 3.5m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.