Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) (18601 Views)

Mercedes 230 SLK on auction (price N450k) / Part 2 - Learn The Secrets: Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S. / Must Read For Anybody Planning to Buy any Car Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2010
MAJOR UPDATE: All the cars going for auction now have their prices displayed. If you find a car at an attractive price, you can buy it immediately through me. I will only charge a small commission.

UPDATE: By popular demand, I can now give Nairalanders a list of cars going for auction, not just the ones sold at auction. Email [email]BizzBooks@aol.com[/email] if you want the list.

Having been on Nairaland for more than a year, I have come to realize that most people in the Auto Section mean business. In that spirit, I’m now willing to let any serious buyer know all the secrets behind buying a car from the US at wholesale price.

I have a dealer’s license from one of the biggest auction companies in the US. That gives me a 24-hour access to their online inventory which can only be accessed by licensed dealers in good standing. I also attend live auctions in various parts of the US. Having a dealer’s license affords me the opportunity of buying cars at wholesale price. You too can now buy any car you want at wholesale price through me. I will only charge a small commission to handle the transaction. However, since my commission is very small, I will require a reasonable deposit to ship your car.

To protect the business interest of other dealers, I will not disclose prices on this board. However, I will give any potential buyer access to a website where the wholesale prices are displayed so they can see for themselves. From my experience, they are usually 200K to 400K cheaper than standard Nairaland prices. In fact, you can easily buy a car through me and sell it at a healthy profit.

Information is power. Use it to your advantage. I can be reached via email at [email]BizzBooks@aol.com[/email] or through Carshopper at 080 381 813 13.

1 Like

Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 3:59pm On Nov 27, 2010
Bump.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by oluagness(m): 5:08pm On Nov 27, 2010
I 've just sent a mail to your inbox
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 6:35pm On Nov 27, 2010
oluagness:

I 've just sent a mail to your inbox

You have mail.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by GeorgeD1(m): 7:08pm On Nov 27, 2010
biz,
you got mail!
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 9:51pm On Nov 27, 2010
As I said earlier, one cannot buy a car from 'our' auction at wholesale price without a dealer's license. So the prices contained in the website I have emailed to some NLers is for information purposes. It will help you know what to budget for a car.

For instance, six units of a popular model of Toyota was sold at the auction last week at the following prices:

$1750
$2950
$3300
$3800
$3800
$3900

From these figures, one can see that the car can be bought for as low as $1750 or as high as $3900. If you add up the figures and divide them by 6, you will get an average of $3250. So if you have $3250, you will most likely win a 2000 Toyota Camry at the auction.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by Emperoh(m): 10:11pm On Nov 27, 2010
Biz

Can u send the site addy to my email!!!
emperoneroh@yahoo.com

Nice hob u are doing here!!! Keep it up!!!
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2010
@ Emperoh,

You have mail.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by jodeci01: 8:25am On Nov 28, 2010
Can you send to me as well
Jojibade01@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by xtraodinaire: 9:25am On Nov 28, 2010
please email: samsomgb@yahoo.com

Thanks alot,
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2010
@ xtraordinaire and Jodeci01,

You have mail.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2010
Next auction date is Tuesday 30 November, 2010.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by GeorgeD1(m): 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2010
biz,
thanks for the mail.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 11:18am On Nov 29, 2010
By popular demand, I can now give Nairalanders a list of cars going for auction, not just the ones sold at auction. Email [email]BizzBooks@aol.com[/email] if you want it.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 1:50pm On Nov 29, 2010
Bump.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 2:09pm On Nov 29, 2010
Among the Accords going for auction tomorrow, this one stands out. I will update the thread with the winning bid after the auction.

Make: 2003 Honda Accord
VIN: JHMCM56683C004888
Trim Level: EX
Odometer: 173,891 Miles
Engine: 4 Cylinder
Interior Type: Cloth
Transmission: Automatic
Top Type: Moon Roof
Exterior Color: Gray

Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 4:01pm On Nov 29, 2010
Bump.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 4:43pm On Nov 29, 2010
Bump.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2010
Bump.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 29, 2010
@biz, pls i need d website address too. My email: sogbajimi@yahoo.com
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 11:01pm On Nov 29, 2010
@ Timehin,

You have mail.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by GeorgeD1(m): 9:56am On Nov 30, 2010
biz,
still expecting your reply.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 10:22am On Nov 30, 2010
George_D:

biz,
still expecting your reply.

Please refresh my memory. I thought I responded your last email on the 2010 Matrix?
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by GeorgeD1(m): 10:33am On Nov 30, 2010
yes but i was trying to find out the nature or condition of the car given that its not salvage.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 10:41am On Nov 30, 2010
Yes, I responded to that. As I said, judging by the price, the car may be inoperable. I say this because the mileage is listed as 1. Any time you see a car advertized with a mileage of 0 or 1, then it is likely the car does not start. One cannot read today's digital odometers if a car does not start.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by GeorgeD1(m): 11:00am On Nov 30, 2010
ok. but it would have helped if we have the vin report, don't you think?
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by keza1: 11:26am On Nov 30, 2010
@ Bizbookz

I sense sinerity. We need upright guys. I need the mail please. mine is don_ezionye@yahoo.co.uk.
Thankz. men
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by donfidel(m): 11:42am On Nov 30, 2010
Hello Bizbooks,
Could u also send the website to my box? dafidel77@yahoo.com
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by baydok: 1:13pm On Nov 30, 2010
Bizbooks,
Keep on the good work. Send me the link. My Email: rembay2@yahoo.com
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BizBooks(m): 1:25pm On Nov 30, 2010
I have emailed the link to everybody that requested it. Please read the short introduction on the site before proceeding.

Note: I could have easily displayed the website here. But I cannot due that due to circumstances beyond my control. The moderator has in the past asked me not to display that site here due to conflict of interest.
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by fredtee(m): 1:33pm On Nov 30, 2010
send me mail pls: fredcov@yahoo.com
Re: Learn The Secrets - Buy Any Car At Auction Price From The U.S (With Pictures) by BaboonYansh: 1:35pm On Nov 30, 2010

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Foreign 2019 Mercedes Benz E400 Used @ 55m Negotiable / Order Different Sizes And Brands Of Tyres On 07089914630. / Pre-order Original Spare Part for your Vehicle Directly from the US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.