Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Please, Help Out. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please, Help Out. (648 Views)

Anybody With Vitiligo Cure Should Please Help Out / Pls Help Out / Help Out With Insomnia Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Help Out. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2016
Good evening nairalanders, let me go straight to the point, sometime last year, my mum started experiencing rapid heart beat, so she went for test and discovered her pressure was high, about 135 or so can't remember correctly, she took some drugs and she was okay then,
Fast forward to now, she went for another BP test And her pressure came out 149, that it is hypertension stage 1, after i heard that i got really worried, I'm really scared here, they gave her lots of drugs here to take, but she hates taking medicines, please nairalanders I'm really scared, can't afford to have anything happen to her, she is everything I have right now, the thoughts alone of anything happening to her drives me insane, I would rather die than to live without her, please I need your advice and tips, prayers also cry cry cry
Please moderators, Lalasticlala, I'm so confused, depressed and scared. cry cry
Re: Please, Help Out. by 7Randall: 8:46pm On Jan 18, 2016
Don't worry she'll be fine
Re: Please, Help Out. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2016
7Randall:
Don't worry she'll be fine

cry thanks...
Re: Please, Help Out. by Olasco93: 8:51pm On Jan 18, 2016
As you are thinking that something B*d could happen to her, why don't you also think that something Good will happen to her.
Have you ever fasted for her?
There is nothing impossible with God. Pray for your mum and try to calm yourself. Have faith that your prayers are heard. If you attend a local church you can also call the attention of your Pastor.
I wish her quick recovery IJN.
Re: Please, Help Out. by skj2016: 8:57pm On Jan 18, 2016
Ur mum would be fine , pray and fast for her too
Re: Please, Help Out. by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2016
Olasco93:
As you are thinking that something B*d could happen to her, why don't you also think that something Good will happen to her.
Have you ever fasted for her?
There is nothing impossible with God. Pray for your mum and try to calm yourself. Have faith that your prayers are heard. If you attend a local church you can also call the attention of your Pastor.
I wish her quick recovery IJN.

Amen cry ah will do that for her. Thanks.
Re: Please, Help Out. by thorpido(m): 9:10pm On Jan 18, 2016
Well seems your mum is hypertensive.Hypertension can be well managed but it requires regular use of medication and a change in diet and an exercise regimen.
Hypertension does not have a cure except by divine healing.Not managing it well can have dire consequence which is a stroke and sometimes death but like i said,it can be well managed.
Re: Please, Help Out. by kokomilala(m): 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2016
Tell her to cut down on salt, as sodium spikes blood pressure.Garlic, onions and ginger will help her.Then, take her for a low intensity walk-10 minutes for the first few days.
Re: Please, Help Out. by Nobody: 4:41am On Jan 19, 2016
kokomilala:
Tell her to cut down on salt, as sodium spikes blood pressure.Garlic, onions and ginger will help her.Then, take her for a low intensity walk-10 minutes for the first few days.

Okay, will do this, thanks a lot!
Re: Please, Help Out. by sonnie10: 9:01pm On Jan 20, 2016
If she can loss some weight, take walks (30 mins a day) and stop anything that would stress her, it will help. No salts.

(1) (Reply)

Save The Vagina Now!!! / My Mistake. / Photos: Scene Of An Accident Along Patani Express Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.