Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Anybody With Vitiligo Cure Should Please Help Out - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Anybody With Vitiligo Cure Should Please Help Out (667 Views)

Cute Ugandan Boy With Blue Eyes And Vitiligo (Photos) / Help. The Vitiligo Spreading On My Lips Is Making Me Suicidal (pics) / Need Urgent Assistance With Vitiligo. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anybody With Vitiligo Cure Should Please Help Out by Bayejuyo(m): 12:20am On Aug 18, 2017
Anybody with vitiligo cure should please help out

1 Like

Re: Anybody With Vitiligo Cure Should Please Help Out by ultron12345: 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2017
Bayejuyo:
How large is the affected area....
Use Betamethasone-N cream, I've seen it work for patients, but depends on the size of the affected area.....usually takes up 3 weeks to a month to get results

1 Like

Re: Anybody With Vitiligo Cure Should Please Help Out by Nobody: 5:56pm On Aug 20, 2017
Bayejuyo:
Before talking of a cure, its pertinent to know what caused your own vitiligo(how and when did it start) , how much of the skin is involved and if its still spreading.
There are some treatment options but it depends on the above questions.

(1) (Reply)

Easy Ways to Lose weight Fast / Butts Exploded After Few Months Of Plastic Surgery / 10 Most Terrifying Insects In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.