Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,963 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss (56044 Views)

Buhari Appoints Uchechi Orji And Isa Hayatu Chiroma As Heads Of Agencies / Buhari Appoints Ibrahim Kpotum Idris As New Inspector General of Police / PDP Group Urges Buhari To Fire Bode-george’s Wife As NDLEA Boss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by repogirl(f): 4:44am On Jan 19, 2016
doctokwus:
Truth be told, it seems PMB is really pained that despite clear evidence of the gross incompetence and corruption of gej which made other parts to vote against him,yet the ss and SE still voted overwhelmingly for him;and is reflecting in his appointments.
But though his appointees maybe competent,its imperative PMB makes a conscious effort to spread his appointments to all regions, particularly the SE. There are many poorly developed minds out there who politicians that are trying to destabilize his govt and it's anti corruption fight,feed with stories of "sectional" appointments such as this.
Every region must be made to feel a sense of belonging, and good, honest,competent people can be found in all regions,despite whatever bad image a president from that region might have passed across.
Further appointments like this should be spread.He is president for all regions, and electoral mistakes by a region(s) should not be eternally punished.
Simple!
All they need is an all inclusive government.

I just don't understand this Boooohari, he doesn't know what fairness and equity is about.
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by Nobody: 5:07am On Jan 19, 2016
PMB, when are you going to appoint me naaaaa?
You can appoint whoever you want but don't 4get me ooooo!
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by HXoritz(m): 5:08am On Jan 19, 2016
Baba abdul make i complain give u first drugs price 4 ma area don high recently abeg act fast..@ ekurede itsekiri, Warri. Delta state
anybody wey say ur govt nor go stand..dey go get waist pain
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by Mintek: 5:12am On Jan 19, 2016
doctokwus:
... and electoral mistakes by a region(s) should not be eternally punished.

What is "electoral mistake"?
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by HXoritz(m): 5:13am On Jan 19, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]Oga continue...some southerners nor go like work with PMB voluntarily self...so if d man fits d job make e carry go...at d end of his tenure we wil b like bring im back to fire more of their(drugs peddlers) ass
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by ola1982(m): 5:20am On Jan 19, 2016
denko:
Buhari with northern agenda na wao
so na your IPOB brothers that deal in drugs make him be NDLEA boss abi you try

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by Kingbusssy(m): 5:22am On Jan 19, 2016
nickxtra:
An a great supporter of President Buhari, but I totally disagree with him in the way he is making sectional appointments
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by Kingbusssy(m): 5:22am On Jan 19, 2016
Bubewilson:
I read somewhere that most northern youths are addicted to consuming whatever substance that 'high' their head.
Is this true?
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by Joarams(m): 5:29am On Jan 19, 2016
nickxtra:
An a great supporter of President Buhari, but I totally disagree with him in the way he is making sectional appointments

I don't see how this is the case. ..do a simple probability test if you're math inclined and see how many times the 'North' will come up b4 your own familiar tribe. The North is the largest group in Nigeria (19 states to 17 states) but also arguably the most diverse people. We in the South have a stereotypical way of thinking they're all the same because of a unifying language. This is false! Imagine a Northerner saying that Itsekiris and Yorubas are one cos of the similarities in name.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by Nobody: 5:44am On Jan 19, 2016
oye9ja:

That's very true bro.
I schooled in the north
Does dudes are freaks
I have seen a guy that inhales pit latrine to get high, green gutter to get higher, inhale industrial gum to get high not to talk of codeine, parkalin, rochie (that's what they call the pill that make their tongue blue), SK, igbo and he'll lot of tins that I don't even know their name. If you meet a northern guy with a plastic bottle of fayrouz, coke, Fanta or whatever soft drink, don't try to sip part oh, I slept for 2days the day I accepted a drink from from friend. Tramadol, alcohol, and other no longer get them high. I met a northern girl who injects pentatozine into her blood stream...yurk, those guys are crazy.
Nawaoo that's bad for their health na
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by osusuallstars: 5:44am On Jan 19, 2016
need not check his name. must be a core Northerner, that knows nothing about drugs
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by babafirst(m): 5:46am On Jan 19, 2016
denko:
Buhari with northern agenda na wao
But let us be frank now,if we crosscheck from the statistics with name checkers association of Nairaland you will find out that the North has the lowest number of those arrested for drug trafficking ohhhhh.If we use that criteria alone the East or West no suppose get am so guys stop blaming PMB abegi and stop shouting Northern agenda.And I hate it when an educated man opens his educated mouth to say any position is for settlement of a particular tribe.All the egunje wey Dizzy loot no be other tribes(Aluko and co) she use as front?She remember her Niger Delta bros?Abegi make una park well,the best you can do is monitor the activities of the new NDLEA boss and if he falls short of expectations then petition him.But don't petition him because the list of drug peddlers arrested in 2016 shows his 'region' has the lowest number of peddlers because from time immemorial we know the regions taking the lead.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by babafirst(m): 5:50am On Jan 19, 2016
ddippset:
Buhari uplifts his brothers from the north, more than the south while Jonathan uplifted northerners to the detriment of the southerners. Why he did this I could never understand.
But let us be frank now,if we crosscheck from the statistics with name checkers association of Nairaland you will find out that the North has the lowest number of those arrested for drug trafficking ohhhhh.If we use that criteria alone the East or West no suppose get am so guys stop blaming PMB abegi and stop shouting Northern agenda.And I hate it when an educated man opens his educated mouth to say any position is for settlement/upliftment of a particular tribe.All the egunje wey Dizzy loot no be other tribes(Aluko and co) she use as front?She remember her Niger Delta bros?Abegi make una park well,the best you can do is monitor the activities of the new NDLEA boss and if he falls short of expectations then petition him.But don't petition him because the list of drug peddlers arrested in 2016 shows his 'region' has the lowest number of peddlers because from time immemorial we know the regions taking the lead.
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by nafada2: 5:50am On Jan 19, 2016
SAI CHANGI! SAI PMB! SAI ONE NIGERIA!
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by babafirst(m): 5:54am On Jan 19, 2016
Bubewilson:
I read somewhere that most northern youths are addicted to consuming whatever substance that 'high' their head.
Is this true?
NDLEA is not so concerned with the consumers but the drug peddlers and barons,please contact name checkers association of Nairaland to tell you the leading peddlers.
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by rextermail: 5:57am On Jan 19, 2016
My own submission is na only kaki boys dey this country? Where the ship and air boys and other competent hand. I feel he just want to secure himself against a coup plot that's all. Secondly other kaki boys wey handle that office been fail I hope this one no go fail.
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by Chilug(m): 6:10am On Jan 19, 2016
Bubewilson:
Is this true?
$
They even inhale gutter or fuel. Yea whatever that makes them high. but they are still my people and we remain one Nigeria appointment or no appointment me and Tijani will always be together.
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by dandostism88(m): 6:16am On Jan 19, 2016
You pole are busy saying northerners, na only Muslims dey north? why not Christians?
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by pasol4real(m): 6:16am On Jan 19, 2016
Dumb headed President appointing old ,retarded, go slow,inept n dull abokiiiis every where .
No Wonder the country is clearly going backwards .
Nigerians i sorry sorry o .
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by babafirst(m): 6:30am On Jan 19, 2016
Ama80:
So Mrs bode George is gone.aww!
The beautiful woman,yes she is gone but I am surprised she was 'even' ever appointed to such a sensitive post with the egunje history /antecedents of her husband.Additionally,how can the head of a National Drug Law Enforcement Agency be the one pleading for drug traffickers from her country caught and convicted in another country not to be executed in that country.( www.ndlea.gov.ng/v1/?q=content/drug-trafficking-ndlea-boss-decries-death-sentence-nigerian-malaysia-assures-alertness-disc-4).Is she the Nigerian ambassador in that country,is she Mother Christmas?Even if the punishment for drug trafficking in Nigeria is not death she shouldn't be the one begging for convicted drug traffickers in other countries.That alone is enough to sack her.Cheers.
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by wolu4: 6:32am On Jan 19, 2016
Bubewilson:
Is this true?
it's true even that shoe gum(solution)
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by nobeku: 6:36am On Jan 19, 2016
jcross19:
this is the reason I said some people don't think with their brain but with their fingers. Check my comment again.
What's wrong with some people? Nairaland is just filled with classless individuals from very crass backgrounds with low self esteem.. WILL HE GET THE JOB DONE should be the only question to ask? What's this nepotism talk for?Oh, I see... Buhari's appointments should be balanced on all national fronts so that every region can get to "STEAL" and the stealing will be balanced..Guy, you just spoke alot of NOTHINGS..Get a good job..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by kevron(m): 6:44am On Jan 19, 2016
myqel:
abeg who knows how much dem dey sell Nokia 3310 jare undecided
Just 2000 naira only.
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by iyerikan12: 6:45am On Jan 19, 2016
Congrats, Mr President what are you waiting with FRSC boss.
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by allthingsgood: 6:48am On Jan 19, 2016
jcross19:
are you really sure? Nepotism is a crime in USA but here we find it interesting. Well this is a forum where people don't reason with head but with fingers before they comment for the sake of "like" even though they comment nonsense.

You really should check the meaning of nepotism before you type. Appointments are the President's prerogative. Why should it bother you Or are u receiving any special favours by putting someone from your state there?
Pls nigerians shld grow up. This petty tribalism is getting out of hand

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by Nobody: 6:50am On Jan 19, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
u read somewhere, I' discovered it during my stay there. Anything 'Highable' is their priority.
are you serious..... No wonder they don't think twice about harming someone.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by babafirst(m): 6:50am On Jan 19, 2016
allthingsgood:

You really should check the meaning of nepotism before you type. Appointments are the President's prerogative. Why should it bother you Or are u receiving any special favours by putting someone from your state there?
Pls nigerians shld grow up. This petty tribalism is getting out of hand
Gbam.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by maestroferddi: 6:51am On Jan 19, 2016
Excuzeme:

This is exactly what @Docktowus was referring to.

Your vote should not be an "expression of your tribal hatred" but a weapon to better your lot and that of your loved ones, in life.

By your statement, you acknowledge the monumental failings of GEJ... but just because you hate Buhari/Northerners, you will rather vote a GEJ again.... Case of Cutting-off your Nose, just to spite your face!
angry angry angry

About time you start voting wisely, like you said, "Nor be Today"! Its been that, back-to-back since 1967. undecided undecided

Common sense you no get...

May I tell you that Buhari is too small to affect the ideological stance of the totality of the Igbo nation?

I know that you and your ilk promote hypocrisy and deviousness to convoluted fine arts, but do we care?

The South West have invariably been left of center since independence. Today they lionised for sticking to "principle".

When the Igbos decided not to vote for a manifest Igbophobe, the likes of you propelled and galvanised by the weapons of sinister media propaganda are maligning the Igbos for exercising an inalienable right.

Get out!
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by StanleyEkene: 6:53am On Jan 19, 2016
ok ooo

A Hot Blue Film Of Blac Chyna’s Mum Has Been Released By A Snitch 21+ Oh (Watch Massive ‘Ukwuness)

Oh boy see clean yansh!!! Click to enjoy video>>>http://www.chichinwaafrica.com/a-blue-film-of-blac-chynas-mum-has-been-released-by-a-snitch-21-oh-watch-massive-ukwuness/
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by babafirst(m): 6:59am On Jan 19, 2016
www.ndlea.gov.ng/v1/?q=content/drug-trafficking-ndlea-boss-decries-death-sentence-nigerian-malaysia-assures-alertness-disc-4 ...I am not surprised Roli was sacked,how can the head of a National DLEA be the one pleading with another country to spare convicted drug traffickers from her country.Is she an ambassador?Minister of Foreign affairs?I hope some people will not come here now and say it's anti PDP agenda.For the above source alone Roli deserves to be sacked.Compassion for drug traffickers by NDLEA Chairman my foot.mschew.
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by nikz(f): 6:59am On Jan 19, 2016
Nonybb:
Another Ab00ki
Hmm God will help us oh lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari Appoints Muhammad Abdallah As NDLEA Boss by babafirst(m): 7:02am On Jan 19, 2016
nobeku:
What's wrong with some people? Nairaland is just filled with classless individuals from very crass backgrounds with low self esteem.. WILL HE GET THE JOB DONE should be the only question to ask? What's this nepotism talk for?Oh, I see... Buhari's appointments should be balanced on all national fronts so that every region can get to "STEAL" and the stealing will be balanced..Guy, you just spoke alot of NOTHINGS..Get a good job..
Gbam gbam gbam.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ekweremadu's Handshake At Emeka Offor's Father's Burial (photos) / Celebrities React To Desmond Elliot Statement Over Social Media Regulation / Shooting In Owerri As Soldiers And Unknown Gunmen Clash (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.