Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,629 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

How Do I Sell And Receive Money Easily On Ebay Without Paypal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Sell And Receive Money Easily On Ebay Without Paypal (1923 Views)

Freelance Payment: How To Receive Money From Abroad In Nigeria / How Do I Withdraw Fiverr Fund Without Paypal Account / Fairly Used Broom Sells For N12,600 On Ebay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Sell And Receive Money Easily On Ebay Without Paypal by corpROYAL(m): 11:35pm On Jan 18, 2016
is anyone know how l can sell my product and receive my money in Nigeria without using PayPal account. as we are all know that we cannot receive money on Nigeria base PayPal account, we can only pay. l have been on ebay for long but it quite unfortunately that l have some useful product that people need on ebay but the my problem is the method of payment that my client will use to pay me. there is paypal, credit card etc.

is anyone having useful information as regards to this. kindly help me out.

thank you so much as you do so.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Sell And Receive Money Easily On Ebay Without Paypal by sharpboyus(m): 11:44pm On Jan 18, 2016
what do u sell on ebay ?
Re: How Do I Sell And Receive Money Easily On Ebay Without Paypal by corpROYAL(m): 11:50pm On Jan 18, 2016
l sell bitter kola
Re: How Do I Sell And Receive Money Easily On Ebay Without Paypal by corpROYAL(m): 11:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
sharpboyus:
what do u sell on ebay ?

instead of providing answer but reverse is the case trying to know what l sell. think on what you can sell as well. it not necessarily to be what l sell.

l am waiting patiently for an answer.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Sell And Receive Money Easily On Ebay Without Paypal by sharpboyus(m): 11:52pm On Jan 18, 2016
Which of the ebay market place ?
Re: How Do I Sell And Receive Money Easily On Ebay Without Paypal by sharpboyus(m): 11:54pm On Jan 18, 2016
why not be be patient and answer the question the I ask you
Re: How Do I Sell And Receive Money Easily On Ebay Without Paypal by corpROYAL(m): 12:34am On Jan 19, 2016
sharpboyus:
why not be be patient and answer the question the I ask you

l have made my needs clear enough. if you want to help by putting solution go ahead and explain what you know it can solve the problem.
Re: How Do I Sell And Receive Money Easily On Ebay Without Paypal by corpROYAL(m): 6:07am On Jan 19, 2016
Re: How Do I Sell And Receive Money Easily On Ebay Without Paypal by Linzo(m): 8:48am On Jan 19, 2016
corpROYAL:
is anyone know how l can sell my product and receive my money in Nigeria without using PayPal account. as we are all know that we cannot receive money on Nigeria base PayPal account, we can only pay. l have been on ebay for long but it quite unfortunately that l have some useful product that people need on ebay but the my problem is the method of payment that my client will use to pay me. there is paypal, credit card etc.

Op is there any option like direct deposit on their payment system? If yes i will tell you how you can get paid without PayPal. I wait to see your post before i comment further
Re: How Do I Sell And Receive Money Easily On Ebay Without Paypal by Kzeals: 9:35am On Jan 19, 2016
There are many options u can use to get ur money. Forget paypal and their shakara.
*If u have a paypal account u can receive the moni and
then use a paypal agent here nigeria to withdraw it to ur bank acct.
* wire transfer

1 Like

Re: How Do I Sell And Receive Money Easily On Ebay Without Paypal by Lordtrillion(m): 11:15am On Jan 19, 2016
corpROYAL:

There's none I know of but I will advice you still use a PayPal account since its Ebay. Only thing is you'll need to Open a foreign PayPal account which can accept funds. There are many tutorial threads on NL on how to go about it. Goodluck bro
Re: How Do I Sell And Receive Money Easily On Ebay Without Paypal by corpROYAL(m): 11:10am On Feb 29, 2016
Kzeals:
There are many options u can use to get ur money. Forget paypal and their shakara.
*If u have a paypal account u can receive the moni and
then use a paypal agent here nigeria to withdraw it to ur bank acct.
* wire transfer

Thanks very useful. Cheers!
Re: How Do I Sell And Receive Money Easily On Ebay Without Paypal by corpROYAL(m): 11:11am On Feb 29, 2016
Linzo:

Op is there any option like direct deposit on their payment system? If yes i will tell you how you can get paid without PayPal. I wait to see your post before i comment further

Thanks but what next do you want me to know.

(1) (Reply)

Local Basket Weavers / How Much Does It Cost Me To Send 1kg Item Tru DHL, UPS To Other Countries / 1st Ibadan Cashflow Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.