Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,943 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

How Do I Withdraw Fiverr Fund Without Paypal Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Withdraw Fiverr Fund Without Paypal Account (2701 Views)

Withdraw Your Fiverr Fund Through Paypal At #440/$1. Strictly For Fiverr Users / We Buy Paypal Fund, Fiverr Fund,btc, Giftcard,patronise Joeblue Exchange Today / How Can I Withdraw Funds From FIVERR In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Withdraw Fiverr Fund Without Paypal Account by Nobody: 8:48am On Aug 29, 2017
?
Re: How Do I Withdraw Fiverr Fund Without Paypal Account by Interesting15: 9:04am On Aug 29, 2017
beardlessdude:
?

Helo bro. Do you have an IWriter account with fund in it?
Re: How Do I Withdraw Fiverr Fund Without Paypal Account by Nobody: 9:04am On Aug 29, 2017
Interesting15:

Helo bro. Do you have an IWriter account with fund in it?
no. Fiverr
Re: How Do I Withdraw Fiverr Fund Without Paypal Account by legendary11(m): 11:17am On Aug 29, 2017
beardlessdude:
no. Fiverr

I can withdraw your fiverr funds with Payoneer.
Re: How Do I Withdraw Fiverr Fund Without Paypal Account by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 29, 2017
legendary11:

I can withdraw your fiverr funds with Payoneer.
thanks. How do i go about it. How do i send the fund to you
Re: How Do I Withdraw Fiverr Fund Without Paypal Account by legendary11(m): 11:31am On Aug 29, 2017
beardlessdude:
thanks. How do i go about it. How do i send the fund to you

Let's talk on WhatsApp
Re: How Do I Withdraw Fiverr Fund Without Paypal Account by Nobody: 3:44pm On Aug 29, 2017
legendary11:

Let's talk on WhatsApp
i want you to listen to me. I can pay u any amount you need. Dont think i cheated you
Re: How Do I Withdraw Fiverr Fund Without Paypal Account by Capitabrain(m): 3:47pm On Aug 29, 2017
Re: How Do I Withdraw Fiverr Fund Without Paypal Account by legendary11(m): 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
beardlessdude:
i want you to listen to me. I can pay u any amount you need. Dont think i cheated you

Do I look like a beggar?
Re: How Do I Withdraw Fiverr Fund Without Paypal Account by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2017
legendary11:

Do I look like a beggar?
then listen to me.
Re: How Do I Withdraw Fiverr Fund Without Paypal Account by legendary11(m): 6:48am On Aug 31, 2017
beardlessdude:
i have sent a request to payoneer to refund your $64 back to you, when they do, please eat and get fat. I am not a scammer nor a cheat and i will never be one. I'm bigger than $64, i have a real job in the real world not some online chicken change, wait for your money.

I'm a scammer? But i had access to your account and didn't touch your money, why?
Do you think at all?

Please wait for the $64, i dont need it. I will get $64 if i write fiverr articles For a week, just a week.

I value my reputation more than anything else.

Upon ALL what you did, I still kept mute and blocked you on whatsapp because I know that the wrath of God 'll surely descend on you if you continue with these characters of yours. "You 'll only escape God's punishment if you can provide an evidence that I called you a Scammer" You have been worried with guilty conscience? Don't worry, you will soon reap what you sow!
Re: How Do I Withdraw Fiverr Fund Without Paypal Account by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 31, 2017
legendary11:

Upon ALL what you did, I still kept mute and blocked you on whatsapp because I know that the wrath of God 'll surely descend on you if you continue with these characters of yours. "You 'll only escape God's punishment if you can provide an evidence that I called you a Scammer" You have been worried with guilty conscience? Don't worry, you will soon reap what you sow!
Nice. Can you post more screenshots from when you gave me payoneer details. Post exactly what you said "Login and withdraw your money"

You're the one behind this confusion, you didn't call me a scammer?
When you said i will meet my waterloo one day?

If you want to post, then post the full discussion.
Re: How Do I Withdraw Fiverr Fund Without Paypal Account by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 31, 2017
legendary11:

Your money is on its way. I'm waiting a reply email from payoneer Mtcheew.

I haven't touched 1 naira
Re: How Do I Withdraw Fiverr Fund Without Paypal Account by legendary11(m): 7:18am On Aug 31, 2017
beardlessdude:

[s]Your money is on its way. I'm waiting a reply email from payoneer Mtcheew.
[/s]
I haven't touched 1 naira

WHO'S FOOLING WHO!
RUBBISH
Re: How Do I Withdraw Fiverr Fund Without Paypal Account by Funlordjnr: 7:24am On Aug 31, 2017
legendary11:
[/s]

WHO'S FOOLING WHO!
RUBBISH

Stop wasting your time arguing with this guy on a dead thread! If you feel he has defrauded you take his name to the e currency scam list and make a report and include his bank details and number so that he can be dealt with! Simple! You can even see that the _wanker has started editing his posts!

https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-update
Re: How Do I Withdraw Fiverr Fund Without Paypal Account by legendary11(m): 8:27am On Aug 31, 2017
Funlordjnr:

Stop wasting your time arguing with this guy on a dead thread! If you feel he has defrauded you take his name to the e currency scam list and make a report and include his bank details and number so that he can be dealt with! Simple! You can even see that the _wanker has started editing his posts!

https://www.nairaland.com/3430558/scam-alert-dont-victim-update

God Almighty will continue to bless all your endeavors.
The boy is scared of "heavenly curse" because of his dubious characters.
Thanks for your contribution.
Re: How Do I Withdraw Fiverr Fund Without Paypal Account by Nobody: 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2017
legendary11:

God Almighty will continue to bless all your endeavors.
The boy is scared of "heavenly curse" because of his dubious characters.
Thanks for your contribution.

Pls did you receive my 100 dollars
Re: How Do I Withdraw Fiverr Fund Without Paypal Account by legendary11(m): 12:49pm On Sep 10, 2017
jamarifox:

Pls did you receive my 100 dollars

You are very stupid. Yes I did
Re: How Do I Withdraw Fiverr Fund Without Paypal Account by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
legendary11:

pls send it to me
Re: How Do I Withdraw Fiverr Fund Without Paypal Account by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
legendary11:

stupid? undecided
Re: How Do I Withdraw Fiverr Fund Without Paypal Account by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
legendary11:

hello. Pls even if it 40 dollar, take the 60 and send me d rest. Pls
Re: How Do I Withdraw Fiverr Fund Without Paypal Account by legendary11(m): 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
jamarifox:
pls send it to me

Yes, you are stupid. Why don't you do the transfer as you did last time. After all your ranting and boasting upon nothing you still have gut to talk to me, ingrate.

Send to you? Idiot using command tones as if I'm your mate or you open payoneer account for me.
Re: How Do I Withdraw Fiverr Fund Without Paypal Account by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
legendary11:

Yes, you are stupid. Why don't you do the transfer as you did last time. After all your ranting and boasting upon nothing you still have gut to talk to me, ingrate.

Send to you? Idiot using command tones as if I'm your mate or you open payoneer account for me.
pls. I havent even received the 60 dollar, payoneer asked me for vérification and seized the money till now. I didnt mean to play a fast one on you.
Re: How Do I Withdraw Fiverr Fund Without Paypal Account by Nobody: 1:02pm On Sep 10, 2017
legendary11:

please
Re: How Do I Withdraw Fiverr Fund Without Paypal Account by legendary11(m): 1:10pm On Sep 10, 2017
jamarifox:
pls. I havent even received the 60 dollar, payoneer asked me for vérification and seized the money till now. I didnt mean to play a fast one on you.

That's where you shot yourself. You better forget about the new payoneer account because it's a fraud to use more than one account on fiverr, upwork etc. Your account will be banned. Nobody, I repeat nobody cheats or takes me for a ride and go scotfree. Go and ask ppl around.

Do you realize you have rendered my payoneer useless for my own use, bcs I can never work on fiverr anymore. I have been working on upwork for almost year, fiverr now......no way because of your too known and greed.
Re: How Do I Withdraw Fiverr Fund Without Paypal Account by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 10, 2017
legendary11:

That's where you shot yourself. You better forget about the new payoneer account because it's a fraud to use more than one account on fiverr, upwork etc. Your account will be banned. Nobody, I repeat nobody cheats or takes me for a ride and go scotfree. Go and ask ppl around.

Do you realize you have rendered my payoneer useless for my own use, bcs I can never work on fiverr anymore. I have been working on upwork for almost year, fiverr now......no way because of your too known and greed.
i opened a new payoneer acct and transfered my money there.
Pls i need my money.
I never scammed you pls.
I didnt know how to transfer the money to my bank acct so i sent to a new payoneer
Re: How Do I Withdraw Fiverr Fund Without Paypal Account by legendary11(m): 1:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
jamarifox:
i opened a new payoneer acct and transfered my money there.
Pls i need my money.
I never scammed you pls.
I didnt know how to transfer the money to my bank acct so i sent to a new payoneer

So, you think hou can play on my intelligence?
Collect your money and send to you like your houseboy?
Re: How Do I Withdraw Fiverr Fund Without Paypal Account by Nobody: 1:20pm On Sep 10, 2017
legendary11:

So, you think hou can play on my intelligence?
Collect your money and send to you like your houseboy?
i never played you.
Pls help me withdraw my money.
Pls.
You can take half of it.

I have to use it by monday. Pls
Re: How Do I Withdraw Fiverr Fund Without Paypal Account by legendary11(m): 1:25pm On Sep 10, 2017
jamarifox:
i never played you.
Pls help me withdraw my money.
Pls.
You can take half of it.

I have to use it by monday. Pls

Send your payoneer address
WhatsApp me
Re: How Do I Withdraw Fiverr Fund Without Paypal Account by Nobody: 1:27pm On Sep 10, 2017
legendary11:

Send your payoneer address
i said my payoneer isn't verified. The money will be withheld
Pls send $40 to

(1) (2) (Reply)

Effect Of Erratic Power Supply In Nigeria / You Can Transfer Money To Anywhere Via Moneygram-UBA GMD / 6 Simple Steps To Become A Millionaire At The Age Of 25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.