Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,031 members, 7,814,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

Free! Learn Bulksms & Recharge Vouchers Printing & Distribution Biz Via Whatsapp - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free! Learn Bulksms & Recharge Vouchers Printing & Distribution Biz Via Whatsapp (358 Views)

How Is Gift Card/E-vouchers Earned??? / Sales And Distribution Business / My Experience In Egg Distribution Investment. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free! Learn Bulksms & Recharge Vouchers Printing & Distribution Biz Via Whatsapp by kenny15: 2:35am On Jan 19, 2016
Morning guys! hope your night was okay?

By the way, I can teach anyone here that is really interested and serious "How to start bulk SMS business and HOW TO PRINT AND DISTRIBUTE RECHARGE CARDS (PAPER VOUCHERS) with 5-10k start up capital"...Beep me if you are really interested to learn and act not to learn and keep o...note dat it's not a get rich quick tin, but with consistency in a short while you'll be smiling.

Both businesses are business of volume...I.e. The more time you put and ur marketing strength (which I'll also hint you on as well) will determine how ur profit go dey flow in.
Re: Free! Learn Bulksms & Recharge Vouchers Printing & Distribution Biz Via Whatsapp by kenny15: 2:35am On Jan 19, 2016
We are all family, am not going to charge anything from you, it's absolutely FREE...

0703 333 9556 are my digits, u can call or whatsapp

If any of us here done make am, i no say anytime I visit u go entertain me with the least bear!

Guys let's have something doing!

(1) (Reply)

How To Set Up Successful Bulk SMS Business / Do You Need A Personal Or Business Loan? / Check Out Why Millions Of Nigerians Are Investing In Event Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.